Brown 42
Cooper 37

Small collapse with us being 4/200.
by heater31
Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that you don't understand

OnSong wrote:What is happening? I don't like change!

I did warn you! But you were probably too busy hacking a golf ball out of a bunker or two.... ;)
by heater31
Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:30 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Who xxxxed up The Forum ?

**** me you lot are a bunch of whining pricks....:shock:
by heater31
Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: I need to know....

Means you can't flip your desk when you leave....its an OH&S hazard ;)
by heater31
Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:31 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rumours and Player Movement Discussions for 2014

The Dark Knight wrote:
Nothing amuses me more than you believing most ex Magpie players will want to stay at the Power.

Blinkers firmly attached and brain washing complete ;)
by heater31
Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:20 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Summo was called to a meeting with KT after his tirade for a mutual explanation and walked out satisfied. As are the likes of Jeremy Clayton, etc.

Amazing what happens when you buy into the facts and not paranoid supposition!

Looks like the doomsdayers, predicting a mass exodus will have to reassess some ill-thought out assumptions. Probably too much to expect though 8)

Still yet to secure your most important Magpie players in Sam Gray & Kory Beard. Only a handful of players at this stage are being mentioned to be staying

Still find it strange that Summerton would want to stick around given his initial response. Has he taken integrity lessons from S.Trigg and J.Hird?
by heater31
Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2013 Ryobi One-Day Cup season schedule on Gem

Johno6 wrote:Botha will be banned soon anyway and save SA from having to deport him

If they ban Botha, then they have to act on Murali in the Big Bash league. He has got away with it for 18 years because the ICC were too scared of the Asian block.
by heater31
Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:30 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Would Richard Earle have any idea?

Can't believe the Shield preview had the redbacks 2nd :shock:
by heater31
Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:46 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide cracks Lonely Planet's Top 10 list

Cheers for your knowledgeable opinion and insight into the issue.....
by heater31
Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:48 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Sheffield Shield - SA v Qld, commencing 30 Oct

SA won the toss and will bat.
by heater31
Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:05 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2014 Fixture (released 31/10) - predictions/discussion..

I'm hearing rumours that the Crows round 3 opponent could be the Swans. This match would be the Crows first official home game at Adelaide Oval. I'd be hoping for a blockbuster type match. I don't think Sydney fits that bill.

You are forgetting the alleged traitor for the swans. The knitting needles will be out in force......
by heater31
Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:03 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Sheffield Shield - SA v Qld, commencing 30 Oct

Dont think he is as he has played for the Netherlands

He is.

If you qualify to represent an associate ICC member nation via birth or family heritage you are allowed to represent them provided you haven't represented your full member nation at senior level.

There are a few other criteria you must do to represent your associate nation for example help promote and develop cricket in your adopted country.

Coops satisfies this by playing club cricket in the Netherlands during our off season, and playing international matches as well.

He still counts as a local player for SA.
by heater31
Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:05 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: First Ashes Test Team predictions

Don't think cricket was is sole motivation for leaving his country of birth....
by heater31
Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:31 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAFooty V2

Squids wrote:Is there anyway to make the text bigger? Currently have to zoom into to 150%

Give these guys a call .... Specsavers
by heater31
Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:47 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

first day back after holidays.....

first job of mine someone did while I was away they ****** up and now I have to stuff around fixing it, even tho they ****** it up.

Welcome to my world champ :shock:

Same thing happened to me and I got back from a whole month :shock: took me the entire day to fix the whole thing because they neglected to perform one critical task....

This is why I have 5 weeks of annual leave saved up.

But there becomes a point that you need a break from all the muppets that you work with....
by heater31
Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:05 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL Division 7 2013

carey wrote:What's this Marion stuff? Is this confirmed or just normal forum piss and wind?

Only one person on the forum is peddling this and its debatable that he may have lost his namesake.....
by heater31
Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:13 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Sheffield Shield WA v SA - Nov 6-9

Jim05 wrote:Lawford comes on and gets the big wicket of North first ball. Sounded like a stinker of a decision

Who cares the big Shrek got the pole and it says out in the book.
by heater31
Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Sack Chuck

Good Choice FC, home grown son who has a passion for the state... or maybe we could get a Victorian who everyone has always hated.

Dizzy was actually born in NSW, but he played 99% of his first-class career here. Don't forget Berry did play a season for S.A. too...
Was it only one season?

SA were allowed to select players from Interstate whilst attending the cricket academy, provided their home state didn't want them in their team and their form in the local competition warranted selection.
by heater31
Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:22 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Sheffield Shield SA v WA - Nov 13-16

Bloody hell. If England win the toss in the Test Match we are going to be bored to death......
by heater31
Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:43 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SACA apply to CA

Blame those that voted YES...disgrace

Blame the person who booked the Stones to play that night, no one else, the redevelopment had nothing to do with that persons incompetence

But if the brain washed sheep voted no then some peanut in Events SA did not have to ask the Stones to play at Adelaide oval.

Here I was thinking it would take a year or two for the fights to use the oval yet it is not even finished and it has begun.....
by heater31
Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:08 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ashes 2nd Test Adelaide Discussion

I reckon KP will get amongst it today. He loves batting at the oval and there are plenty of short boundaries on offer.

regards,

REB

Yep, reasonable prediction, except KP is one of the dumbest cricketers ever to play the game.

Considering that severe impediment, he's had a remarkable career.

The only thing Kevin Peiterson is getting amongst today is the plum chicken at the lunch table....
by heater31
Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:03 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Abbott Watch

Think someone in the liberal party needs to return the favour to Pyne much like how he got his pre selection for his seat the first time....
by heater31
Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:31 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ashes 3rd Test Perth Discussion

Q. wrote:I wonder what Cook would do if he won the toss?

Probably shit his pants ;)
by heater31
Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:52 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Field umpires becoming redundant

No needs for central umpires to ajudge front foot no balls anymore, may help them deciding where the ball has pitched.

Staggers me that the 3rd umpire does not simply check every delivery and alerts the central umpires if there is a doubtful one and he needs time to review, would save the farce at Adelaide Oval where every dismissal was checked, cant blame the central umpires they are obviously told to check and be cautious...

Makes you wonder how many they miss when there is no wicket....
by heater31
Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:42 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Daily Golf - Where you are playing and how you go

Dissident wrote:I'm playing North Adelaide South course tomorrow morning, nice and early. I need to get some practice in before playing Grange on Saturday - missus' work dinner is at the golf club that night and I'm going around with one of the doctors from her work.

See the missus is good for your golf ;)
by heater31
Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:46 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: HFL Central Division

Have heard Metro South clubs voted 7-6 to deny Mt Lofty juniors playing in the comp. Too far to travel being mentioned but I think was a secret ballot last night. Does that leave Lofty any options other than to play Country juniors and negotiate with Hills to adjust the draw to get as many games in as possible even if it means juniors don't always play in front of seniors?

Not surprised at this as one of the metro south clubs formed out of a group of people who thought Cove and Morphett Vale was too far to travel in the SFL.
by heater31
Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:13 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: NBA 2013/14

Failed Creation wrote:How ridiculous are those 't-shirt' jerseys? I think they're ******* horrible...

What is the big idea behind them? Makes them look like under 10's
by heater31
Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:18 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

A good place to have a heart-starter in town prior to the BDO onslaught......

Was thinkin the Strahmore (easy to jump on tram down to Bonython) but they don't open til 11.30.....bit of a push as want to get into BDO by 12 to catch Violent Soho.

Any pub suggestions in town to have a beer circa 11am and close to tram?? Other springs to mind is Harry's Bar (old Silks tav).

Squatters Arms across the road from the BDO site this year. No bastard ever goes there anyway so they should be opening at the earliest possible time that they can. Probably get a year's worth of takings in 1 day :shock:
by heater31
Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Any danger gentleman of actually discussing the topic title? In case you have forgotten is rumours of players changing clubs....
by heater31
Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:15 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: ODI Series v England

Interesting bit of trivia - James Faulkner was on strike for the last ball of the tied Ryobi Cup Final at the Adelaide Oval in 2011/12, missed it and cost Tasmania the title.......
by heater31
Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:09 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Some of the muppets that I work with :roll:
by heater31
Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:25 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SA v QLD SS 12 FEB

bennymacca wrote:
Tony Clifton wrote:Lawford would be handy if a fight breaks out

He looks like a not-soft Chris tremlett

Ha! That is bloody hilarious :lol:
by heater31
Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:59 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: ATCA 2013/14.

what a joke i think atca have jumped the gun early here, everyone wants to play cricket and whats is the difference between 41 & 42 other then the obvious

Think the ATCA have acted sensibly.....remember they had a bloke die in their competition a few years ago in much cooler conditions (high 30's) than this.
by heater31
Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:48 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: ATCA 2013/14.

This is the first real test of the 9 round season. Last year no games were lost to weather so nothing was really thought of it. Suddenly we miss a game or two due to weather and we are down to an 8 or 7 round season. Is this a good thing? If we get a bad year we could see a 5 or 6 round season. Hardly makes for a fair competition let alone value for the commitment blokes put into the game.

Time to stop wasting Saturdays for mickey mouse 20/20. Play them mid week or on Sundays.....
by heater31
Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:17 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that make you laugh

#SochiProblems on twitter

the city is a complete clusterphuck

Did I read somewhere that Sochi didn't even exsist before these games? THey've built a whole new town to host the Olympics?

No you didn't. Sochi has been around in some form since the 6th Century. Stalin made it popular as a resort town as he went there on his holidays.
by heater31
Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:42 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Soooooo, how's this weather?

Footy Chick wrote:
heater31 wrote:
mighty_tiger_79 wrote:the rain is on the way allegedly

Up to 40mm apparently....

and no roof :(

Hang on its been 40 degrees for a week and you have puddles in your backyard already. How is a roof going to help you?
by heater31
Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:03 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Johno6 wrote:how come you can report your own posts but cant like them?

Because when you do that on Facebook you look like a twat ;)
by heater31
Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:28 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Test Squad for South African Tour - predictions & discus

Q. wrote:Be interesting to see what kind of pitch they'll dish up for the next test. A road perhaps?

I suggest Smithy gets a DVD of the Adelaide Test match to see what happens there.....
by heater31
Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The washing, yes, but asking mine to pick up the crap and mow the lawns? LMFAO

Pull ya head in Booney they are supposed to do more than the washing and the cooking! FFS... You might as well go to the dry cleaners and save the hassle!

You're either single, a macho interweb chest beater who knows he's full of it or you're as whipped as the rest of us. The truth is never far away. ;)

My money is on whipped ;)
by heater31
Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:32 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hefty wrote:The best way to remove window tint from a house window??

I have tint on my windows at home but now want to take it off. I have tried peeling it off from the corner but this mofo has some superstrength nuclear glue on it.

Smash the glass in the window and claim it on insurance ;)
by heater31
Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:27 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

woodublieve12 wrote:
woodublieve12 wrote:
Mr Beefy wrote:didn't work - gives me the shits

i'll take care of that!! 1000....

i see how it can give you the shits by not getting it!!!

ps

Next target is 20000 individual posts on things giving the users of SA Footy the shits :lol:
by heater31
Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Don't understand how people can say they miss their rego coz there's no sticker. Does that mean they let their licenses expire too because they dont have a sticker telling them to renew it?

People should take responsibility for their own obligations, and stop whinging just because they aren't being babied through adulthood.

Shit, my rego was due yesterday :shock: :oops:

And you work for the only place in the state that issues rego stickers :shock: :lol:
by heater31
Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Why some people I deal with on a daily basis are such fu*kwits :roll:
by heater31
Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:05 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SS SA v Two Heads

It's probably 30 degrees cooler in Hobart today than that day..... :lol:
Means he wont get tired from all the hitting! :lol:

Question: Why didn't Lawford get a gig in the BBL? Did he play in our Ryobi, I dont recall him playing?

Someone of his hitting ability could be very damaging!

Originally moved from Melbourne for the BBL, arrived for all of pre season with the Redbacks and has ended up playing shield cricket. For what ever reason Chuck couldn't squeeze him in for a game which not long after he belted the 200, Chuck probably regretting it now....
by heater31
Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:08 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that you rate!

bays09 wrote:Lewy Mckirdy's radio mannerisms.

I swear that bloke is whacked most of the time...

Absolute stoner :lol:
by heater31
Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Community Cricket Structure

Don't even bother involving SACA they can't even get a review on their own competition....
by heater31
Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:50 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

im not denying I am whipped,

but what I am trying to say is if I give her shit, she wont wash my shit anymore then I will have to wash it.
I would rather keep my mouth shut and have my clothes washed.

also sometimes I masturbate while being whipped

What you do, is wash her stuff too, put too much washing powder in, leave it wet in the washing machine all day so it gets some stank going, hang it out with the pegs right in the middle of her shirts (what do you call female upper body wear? never really thought about it. weird) so it leaves a wrinkle, and just wholeheartedly **** the washing up.

She'll never make (let) you do it again, no matter how much you give her shit.

I haven't had to do the washing in 2 years ;)

Using pegs to hang out washing is over rated as well. No peg option will work too as long as it falls off the line and she spots it on the ground....
by heater31
Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:36 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Best Golf Courses in South Australia

You gents need to play Kooyonga. End of discussion!
by heater31
Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:55 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hefty wrote:Does anyone actually enjoy their job?? On the silver bullet this morning and it dawned on me, I have another 30 years of this sh1t!!!

I enjoy certain aspects of it.....like 4.59 pm each day ;)
by heater31
Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:02 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that you rate!

helicopterking wrote:Finally Recieving the Keys to my New House.

Don't soil the coasters on their first use mate..... ;)
by heater31
Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |