Search found 26 matches

Return

Re: SAAFL Division 3 2014

My mail is a MASSIVE player exodus from KFC.. :shock: :(

Not a mass exodus at all. We have lost a few players as we and every club does every year. Hopefully we can sign a few players to cover these losses. We just cant compete financially with country clubs. All is on track down at chic land with the signing of greg phillips as coach and players ready to hit the track with in the next 2 weeks.
by easy TIGA
Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:24 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Flash Poll - Which grade do you think Kilburn should be

Maybe if the club concentrated on building a club and not buying a club, people would have stayed around even if the money dried up. You make your own bed

Are/were u involved with the club? Then u have no idea what they have been doing to rebuild juniors in the last 4 years and other ways to be sustainable. U also dont know their budget. Majority of Players didnt leave for monetary reasons.
by easy TIGA
Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:32 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Save the date - medal count night

Footy Chick wrote:you and every one else :lol:

I think the eventual winner still cops stick for that ;)

And yeh from what I hear he still does cop a bit. :shock:
by easy TIGA
Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:38 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Save the date - medal count night

woodublieve12 wrote:Who won the d3r medal?

Cant remember exact last name but sander or similar from athlestone?
by easy TIGA
Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:30 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL Division 4 2014

Robb_Stark wrote:Just in Italy seen I polled we'll in the reserves count NO.43 get around me and GG and seaton can compare choke notes

Enjoy Italy. go eat a sausage.
by easy TIGA
Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:36 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL Division 4 2014

LaughingKookaburra wrote:Probably not the smartest thing in the world to do when complaining on a public forum that you ain't getting paid especially if an ATO official ever stumbles accross it....

Can't pay tax if you don't get paid...
by easy TIGA
Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:03 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 3 - 2015

If no amateur league club from 4, 5, or even 6 wants to be promoted all being by default then I think it goes to show where local footy really Stands. IMHO I believe there will be alot more clubs that will follow trends of the few clubs that have struggled recently, even those that don't pay. Having a bye in our amateurs top 3rd division is just that, amateurish.
by easy TIGA
Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:08 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: CONFIRMED Trial games 2015

http://www.saafl.asn.au/uploads/News/pdf/thebarton_oval_trial_game_schedule_2015_copy14.pdf

*edit by Lisa - Yeah, I ain't copying all that right now*

Trial Games at Thebby for those that are interested...
Who is Lisa?
GTFO of my post!

<another edit by Lisa the post crasher.... :finga: >

*off
by easy TIGA
Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 4 - 2015

From reports, the boys from SW and PD that went to north haven this year, have fitted in perfectly and are loving the club which is a good sign for them at the moment, reeds going to have a tough first 7-8 rounds be interesting to see if NH have any depth

As long as they get paid,all should be rosey.
by easy TIGA
Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 3 - 2015

Hope Valley couldn't get within 100 points of GG last year, does that mean they're on par with them then? :-P

Personally I think gg are miles ahead of where we were last year. As we need to be. Don't know what other sides have done or are doing, but we've trained harder than before and worked more on structure so we are ready for round 1, albeit in round .2. Kilburn showed glimpses, and I think will be solid in 4s.
by easy TIGA
Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL Media

Go to straliasports.com.au[/quote]

Love your work!

I love the format, as someone who is only interested in one division can easily access each section, while others (like myself) can watch the whole thing in any order they like.[/quote]
Yep I'm enjoying it aswell Wristy. Good work and a huge thank you to all involved in The South Australian Footballer for runninfix.[/quote]
Need to get Andrew Graham on the show more :lol:[/quote]

Looking forward to watch the great Andrew Graham play tomorrow, to see if the hype over his ability is justified.[/quote]

Haha, you won't be disappointed.
by easy TIGA
Sat May 02, 2015 10:44 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2015 Club Best and Fairests

Failed Creation wrote:
Footy Chick wrote:Let us know your winners here :D

I think Kilburn has run and won theirs already and the winner was Scott Gailbraith, someone may want to confirm this.

Correct.

Scott Galbraith won by 6 votes over Adam Clutton, and Cameron Williams was third

Does his old man do the voting?
by easy TIGA
Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:48 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2015 Club Best and Fairests

I've always liked kilburns set up which is the Sunday after their last season game. Calls for a huge Sunday funday and it gets the boys together for finals. I don't think finals should be included, selflessness wins finals, not blokes thinking about if that are getting in the best.
by easy TIGA
Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Footy Chick wrote:Don't worry too much if your A grade doesn't make the GF, you'll still get the opportunity to go up.

and you should take it, you guys are definitely good enough.

What am I missing? Why do they get an opportunity to go up?
by easy TIGA
Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:37 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Who in the Div 4 GF is choosing not to go up?

Thank you Bandar. At least someone is on the ball this morning.

Now as far as I know, there's only one team in the Grand Final so far. ;)

2 of the leadership group retiring is my news and I've heard 6 heading off to the Barossa already and the GF hasn't even been played yet.

Think about it, what Kilburn will be able to offer next year under the salary cap will be a pittance compared to what the defiant Barossa league will throw at them.

I think its disappointing if it's true

Talking to the great man himself, the big shrek hasn't heard anything of the sort, Kilburn will be taking a spot in div 3, and there isn't 6 players going anywhere. And I quote he thinks fc may have made this up as she has the hots for him.
by easy TIGA
Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mr Beefy wrote:I heard Edwardstown are slotting into D3

Why would league allow them to slot back into div 3 when they up and left years ago. Made your bed I reckon.
Salisbury won b grade which shows depth, they're a organised outfit on and off I can't see why they wouldn't go up.
by easy TIGA
Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: CH9AFL Divison 3 2016

The Big Shrek wrote:I hear A Graham played another blinder on the weekend. He is clearly the best key defender in this division.

I hear chics talking flags... Also hear that if graham doesn't pull said finger out of said proverbial he may be looking at a spell in the magoos
by easy TIGA
Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Congrats to the big shrek on the weekend bagging the big 10. Pity that he was on the wrong end of them. :-o
by easy TIGA
Mon May 30, 2016 6:48 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by easy TIGA
Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:31 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are not authorised to read this forum.
by easy TIGA
Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The Big Shrek wrote:
Old_mate21 wrote:Are the whispers true of some player unrest at Kilburn Big Shrek?

Yep, the captain has been rooting my missus.

Isn't he still a Virgin?
by easy TIGA
Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:33 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 3 - 2017

Dutchy wrote:What coloured shorts?

Blue
by easy TIGA
Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:02 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New Coaching Appointments for 2018

teamdefense2017 wrote:does that mean he wont be playing for goodwood then?

Yeh nah, he is gonna play b grade and just leave at 3/4 time.
by easy TIGA
Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:45 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 4 - 2018

If he abused his teammates, they wouldn't have voted for him unanimously.
Might’ve done it for a giggle - never know with Kilburnians, strange sense of humour haha!

Kilburnians are indeed a funny bunch, which is probably why I fit in there!
Funnier when The Mound Men were in full voice, (KDF) nobody wanted to play on that outer wing, copped it with the Megaphone.

Including kilburn blokes as well if they made a mistake
by easy TIGA
Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:07 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 4 - 2018

The Bedge wrote:
fifteen wrote:pretty sure they wouldnt tell u the new coach everyone at the bar was sayin bedgegood as new coach but can anyone confirm who might now

This is not correct, but good attempt at spreading nonsensical gossip.

Wouldn't think pooraka would be silly enough to do this.
by easy TIGA
Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:48 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 6 - 2018

I see a complaint has been made to police. Chanel 9 coincidentally at the Gawler Police Station ay the same time. Makes it very difficult for Jones to defend himself when the first thing police will be doing is seizing a copy of any notes made at the tribunal. In my view the league should suspend him indefinitely pending the completion of the police investigation and prosecution. Not fair to expect him to incriminate himself at the tribunal.

When this morning, on Roo and Ditts, he stated he didn't feel the need to take it any further.

Whilst he's well within his rights to take it further, the way he's gone about it just proves he's an attention seeker now.

If they suspend the tribunal indefinitely, it means that Salisbury West would be able to take further part in the finals series.

Fc, that’s the 2nd crack I’ve seen you have at this individual. The poor bloke has had his jaw
Smashed and probably has several highs and lows with everything going on. Whilst I don’t know the bloke, he is the actual victim here and some
Empathy probably needs to be thrown his way. With the AAA rating, and with their track record, one game is enough to put the side out for the rest of the year. Or, he can have 8 games for the other incidents and this particular incident can be suspended til further investigation.
by easy TIGA
Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:48 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |