I just rang them and they wouldn't tell me! :(
by Wedgie
Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:05 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Glenelg Senior Coach 2014

MEDIA RELEASE

Dedja set to make his mark at Glenelg

Former Snouts bandwagoner, Dedja, has been appointed to the position as Senior Coach of the Glenelg Football Club for the next three years.

Dedja was appointed by the Glenelg Football Club Board of Directors, following the strong recommendation by the highly credentialed Selection Committee, established to ensure the best possible coach was appointed to steer the club forward.

The selection committee undertook a comprehensive selection process in which Football Director Justin Scripps, Graham Cornes, Peter Carey and President Nick Chigwidden, were unanimous that Dedja was the man to coach the Club in 2014 and beyond, with a focus of recognising and developing our young list and maximizing their potential.

Dedja has SFA accomplishments but the club is broke so thought what the hell.

Dedja's wealth of talking crap at both AFL and SANFL levels, combined with his lack of general knowledge of the game and edumacation gives
the Glenelg Football Club great excitement and positiveness for the immediate and future direction.
by dedja
Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:10 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Norwood Senior Coach for 2014

Anyone else see the irony that the clubs number 1 coaching candidate has been poached by the club that has only been admitted thanks to Honest Joe and his cronies backflip?
Guess you reap what you sow
by Jim05
Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:44 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Yay - well we can't get worse.

Actually, boo, we can. We can finish 10th now.

Damn you Crows! No AFL in SANFL!!!
by maxyoz
Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:27 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

daysofourlives wrote:Isnt it ironic he couldnt wait to get out of SA in 2003 and now says he cant wait to get back to SA

No irony there. He just wanted to get out of Alberton.
by Alby_Green
Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:50 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Southern Football League

Why are you peeps even responding to marbles' ramblings?
by Mr Beefy
Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: St Kilda 2013

Koch ... all piss and wind, looks like a Kock now.

Alan Richardson now officially coach.

Koch was never really blocking it, just getting St Kilda to now foot the bill associated with finding a replacement. Good move.
I liked the bit where he complained about having to pay for another clubs incompetence. Luckily no one has ever paid for Port being incompetent.
by smac
Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:50 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

JAS

It was about a year ago today that many truly caring, loving people, found out that Jacqueline Ann Schwier (JAS) had passed away.

Despite all the hours of painstaking moderation this Angel gave this site, and others, there are still a few remaining ‘Arseholes’ who should hang their heads in shame.

Those who still love this utterly gorgeous human being will always remember that she only sought to serve, honestly and fairly, just as she had in the ‘Falklands War’. How could anyone treat such a beautiful person so badly? Luckily, there were only a few f**kwits who treated this Angel unfairly. Fortunately, those who chose to ridicule, torture or upset JAS in the year of her death are a pathetic minority, way beyond belief & contempt. Good Aussies, should take a moment to remember this brave and unselfish woman, who, with complete and utter dedication, fought terminal cancer, silently, bravely, and tragically, on her own.

Thank you for just being you JAS.

Good and decent people will always love you and remember you.

I luv you Jax, and always will.
Sabre xox.
by SABRE
Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:47 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

David Hookes ... 10 years on

Tomorrow will be the 10 anniversary of David Hookes' tragic passing.

Robert Craddock's interview with Boof ...

THE death of David Hookes, 10 years ago tomorrow, reshaped Australian cricket because it redefined Darren Lehmann.

The free-spirited, celebrate-the-moment style of cricket Australia has played this summer can be traced directly to Lehmann's appreciation that, for all the hype and hoopla that comes with modern cricket, it is still only a game.

The moment he fully appreciated this fact was when he lost his mentor Hookes.

"It changed my attitude,'' Lehmann told me about Hookes' death.

"I realised cricket was a game and life was more important. When you are at the ground you are driven by what you are doing but once that is done you can't change the past and you can't look too far forward.

"I don't think you ever get over it,'' he said. "I am a pretty emotional guy anyway. I cry in every bloody movie I watch.

"I don't mind players showing emotion. I don't mind them crying. You know they are hurting and what they are trying to do.''

Desperate cricket situations never seem as dire for Lehmann now.

That is why, when Australia was in crisis after his sudden appointment as national coach, he nonchalantly said to the players at their first meeting "no team meeting should last for more than 30 minutes. Let's have a beer. Captain shouts.''

It is also why Lehmann's preaches a "family first'' attitude to his players.

The last time Lehmann visited Hookes he initially struggled to say a word.

Hookes was on life support after an altercation with a bouncer on January, 18, 2004 outside the Beaconsfield Hotel in St Kilda, Melbourne.

Hookes, who had been drinking with Lehmann and several other players, crashed to the ground, struck his head and went into a cardiac arrest. He never regained consciousness.

When Lehmann finally started talking to Hookes in the Victorian hospital he could not stop, even though his words could not have got through.

For 20 minutes he spoke to his silent mentor, telling him he loved him and how he would never forget what he had done for him.

"When you are just there like that you say what you want to say,'' Lehmann said.

Lehmann initially could not bring himself to leave but after kissing his old mate and whispering goodbye he finally walked out to the echo of the ward doors closing behind him.

Hookes stayed so firmly in Lehmann's thoughts that months later he was batting in a Test and an image of Hookes flashed through his mind just as the bowler was about to deliver the ball.

A subtle message to move on came months after Hookes' death when Lehmann toured Sri Lanka, the only nation where Hookes made a Test century.

When Lehmann scored a Test century at Galle he shed tears and looked skywards.

Lehmann wrote in his autobiography: "It was as though 'Hookesy' looked down and said in his typical manner, 'You're right now mate, you don't need me any more, off you go, get on with it'.''
by dedja
Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SANFL Survey

sjt wrote:Done. I didn't notice who constructed the survey.

It did not say.

I reckon it might be the boards of the six yes voters because there is a rumour that some people feel that the AFL reserves is not in keeping with the wishes of club members. Just a rumour.
by DOC
Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:48 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SANFL Survey

If nothing else, it makes us feel better for a few seconds after giving our opinions.
by Ecky
Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Tomic loses in the shortest match in ATP history

http://m.foxsports.com.au/tennis/bernard-tomic-crashes-to-60-61-against-jarkko-nieminen-in-shortest-ever-atp-match-at-the-sony-open-in-miami/story-e6frf4mu-1226860827322?sv=e63a37f26ed9f6c494f09f81748bb984

Pretty sure Tomic is going to be another of those guys that has a lot of potential but never fulfils it, because he is a dickhead that thinks he doesn't have to work for it.
by bennymacca
Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:12 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Reserves Round 1 / League Trial Games

League trial final score
Glenelg 16.4
Westies 12.14
by LBT
Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Clubs in strife

Clubs should merge if they are in the same postcode? Ridiculous.

Good luck to merging Happy Valley with Flagstaff Hill just to name one....

Probably 2 of South Australias most succesful Junior Programs too....
by LaughingKookaburra
Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:46 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Clean sweep by Flaggies today
by Dutchy
Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:54 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 2 LIVE Scores

Reserves - Qtr Time
Port 1.2 (8)
Glenelg 5.4 (34)

Goals:
Port - S.Gordon
Glenelg - L.Hender, J.Hinge, H.Gill, E.Gill, B.Merrett

Disposals:
Port - D.Hamilton 10, N.Krakouer 6
Glenelg - J.Carger 8, W.Johncock 8, S.Underwood 8

Match Stats:
Disposals - Port 80, Glenelg 100
Inside 50s - Port 7, Glenelg 15
by scott
Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:54 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 2 LIVE Scores

Reserves - Full Time
Port 1.2 3.4 5.10 8.11 (59)
Glenelg 5.4 9.5 13.6 17.7 (109)

Goals:
Port - S.Gordon 2, W.Northeast, J.Foster, S.Davidson, N.Krakouer, D.Hamilton, J.Ross.
Glenelg - L.Hender 3, W.Hancock 3, H.Gill 2, J.Pitt 2, J.Hinge, E.Gill, B.Merrett, W.Johncock, T.Hutchesson, S.Craig, S.Underwood.

Disposals:
Port - T.Gray 29 (9 clear), D.Hamilton 27 (7 I50), Z.Hawkins 22 (15 mks), B.Coulson 22.
Glenelg - L.Earl 31 (7 clear, 8 I50), S.Underwood 24 (10 mks, 5 I50), W.Johncock 22, J.Carger 21.

Match Stats:
Disposals - Port 336, Glenelg 341
Inside 50s - Port 40, Glenelg 50
by scott
Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:57 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Footy SA - New Channel 9 TV Show on SA Football

Every post labelling Hutchy a flog. There is hope for SAFooty yet. ;)

The guy is pond slime except some ponds are nice to look at. The guy makes my skin crawl.

I used to love it when Sam gave him shit on the footy show and then he refused to do his report next to him.

This is the same guy that said he thought Port were going to fold and is the poster child for opinions and assholes. The fact he is hosting an SA footy show is embarrassing.
by wristwatcher
Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Aldinga Sharks Forum

Hopefully some better publicity for the club this week as the Footy Show actually has an interest in promoting grassroots footy, unlike News Ltd evidently. :-" Tune in this Thursday. Club prez will also be on Triple M radio tomorrow @ 8:40am.
by fisho mcspaz
Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:11 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 3 LIVE scores

LIVE @ HICKINBOTHAM OVAL

Good Friday Football

RESERVES - Final Scores

Glenelg - 15.12 = 102

South - 11.9 = 75

Tigers win by 27 points

GOAL KICKERS:

Glenelg - J.Scott, L.Hender 3, H.Jolly, D.Bailey 2, J.Carger, B.Merrett , J.Harrap, J.Hinge, C.Nicholson 1

South - P.Rolfe 3, E.Irra 2, A.Cailotto, J.McMahon, T.Brown, M.Ross, S.Snook, J.Haines 1
by Big Phil
Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rnd 3 Post Match - Central v Adelaide

Well there's a record I thought the Bays were certainties for ...
by dedja
Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rnd 3 Post Match - Central v Adelaide

Groucho wrote:Really pissed off that my team had to be the first to lose to them. :evil:
It never fails.

Actually, thank you.
by dedja
Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:09 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rnd 4 - Glenelg v Adelaide @ Gilderol (Fri N 25/4)

Looking forward to getting along to my first Glenelg game for the season! Weather looks good and as mentioned, should be a very healthy crowd!

As for the game itself, sadly I expect the Crows to win by plenty. What I hope to see is a Glenelg team heading in the right direction. There were some ok patches last week, but that needs to be built on. By the way, there'll be no multi scarving from this Crows AFL supporter, in the SANFL I am very much Glenelg first.
by matt35
Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:58 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that you don't understand

Why (in the continuing Aldinga saga) there is an article on AdelaideNow containing a photo of Mr McSpaz wearing a Port Power jumper and scarf. Better not bring that s*** home. :shock:
by fisho mcspaz
Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:15 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that you don't understand

Print off the pic
Put it on door
Sign saying do not knock underneath
by mighty_tiger_79
Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:54 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Glenelg vs Crows Reserves - Post Game

In spite of the fact that the Crows got the first 2 goals, it was clear from the opening bounce that Glenelg had come to play. The pressure that Glenelg were able to apply on the Crows, and to maintain that intensity through the game, was fantastic. With some key players now back in the side, we really do look different prospect! Big game next week against Norwood!

All round a great night at the Football. A great crowd and atmosphere. Loved it! Go Tigers!
by matt35
Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:12 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: LIVE SCORES - Round 4

Great win in a game worthy of the inaugural "Integrity cup" 8)
by saintal
Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:29 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that you rate!

Mr McSpaz getting in the Advertiser two days in a row, and this time not for wearing a bloody Port Power jumper. It was a really lovely photo of him and our youngest boy Luke. Luke really wanted to see his dad after the game and couldn't wait for the boys to come off the ground, so he ran on to the oval yelling 'Daddy!' and you could just see the photographer's face light up...
by fisho mcspaz
Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Aldinga Sharks Forum

I note the Advertiser says today that the Footy Show (ratings) circus will roll into town on when Aldinga play Lonsdale.. (May 24 Round 8 ) Not a great advertisement for our league with no junior games programmed on the day just the seniors.. Wonder if the league will transfer the junior games to support the day?? Tough decision to be made

Would be good if some of the proceeds also go to Lonsdale who are doing it just as tough without all the fanfare.
by MatteeG
Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Top 5 most important players at your club

1. Hender
2. Lonergan
3. Thorp
4. Proud
5. Bradley
by Coach Bombay
Sun May 04, 2014 7:55 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: FLAGSTAFF HILL FOOTBALL CLUB

I don't know the bloke, but 400 games is a bloody HUGE achievement. Which should be celebrated. I wish him and the club all the best for Saturday. Good people like that are hard to come by. Congrats again, I hope the day is a huge success, and the boys get a win for him. It really is a massive milestone.
by mrp2626
Wed May 28, 2014 12:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

So king I have heard that big smithy will be returning to bush pig land very handy in but still think you need a few more to be a real threat ! Can you confirm or deny ? Also interesting to c that mcentee from reynella is also leading the goal kicking as I predicted at start of year and they have played most of the top sided , so I think he may have a few bags coming his way against the bottom sides! Very quiet unassuming bloke but can play!!!
Sorry SS but can't confirm or deny; in fact your comments are the first I've seen or heard about any return by Smithy. If true, do you think we can fit him into a winning team????

Nah bring him through the C's! :lol:
by reppoh_eht
Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: FLAGSTAFF HILL FOOTBALL CLUB

Dutchy wrote:Great day, huge crowd, highlighted by Wade kicking a goal in the last quarter at the clubroom end!

Few photos here https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... 499&type=1

Brilliant stuff. Looks like he had a great day. Well done FHFC on the celebration and congrats to Wade.
by afc9798
Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:29 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 11 - Norwood v Glenelg @ Coopers Stadium (Sat 21/6

And thankfully due to concussion, Aaron Joseph won't be playing, falling over his own feet, needing to be stretchered off and then wasting everybody's time.
by maxyoz
Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:50 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: JUNIOR FOOTBALL

DUTCHY
Interesting reading match reports on the HVFC website -> http://hvfc.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2 ... 31+May.pdf

Over the top or do most clubs do this type of public report with scores, goal kickers and assessment of the opposition?

It appears a couple of the coaches maybe trying to live out their playing days and dreams.

A little over the top for Mini's football I would have thought.. I wonder if you went and asked an Under 10 what a defensive or offensive spread was what look you would get?? Maybe just developing the skills of kick, catch, handball etc is the way to go at this level..

We kept a team scoreless while we kicked 20 goals.. What the the kids from either team learn from this??

Next one takes the cake though..

U12 Black –
Happy Valley Black (81) def Cove Red (2)

This week we travelled to Cove on another perfect day, it was a nice change to play here in something other than gale
force winds or driving rain! Our midfielders worked tirelessly for the whole game yet again which was fantastic to see.
When Cove did get it down their scoring end our defense did a great job at repelling their attacks everytime. With
Coves frustrations building they started to deliver the nastiness we were expecting but to our boys credit they didn’t let
any of their antics get to them and just stuck to our game plan and the quality level of football they have shown week in
week out and stuck to punishing them on the scoreboard. The last quarter we decided to turn the team on its head and
give everyone different roles and we found that worked too, it didn’t matter where we put people they all kept up the
same intensity as if they were in their preferred positions. This also shows in the amount of goalkickers this week, both
in the first time scorers and the regulars. I would like to mention that I am so proud of the way our boys didn’t sink to
Coves level and get involved in the behaviour they displayed, Well done boys!!

Beside the fact this should not even be for public consumption at this level of footy.. One should never throw stones.

Maybe stick to the positives of your team and club leaving the vitriol in the rooms.
by vics01
Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:09 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: JUNIOR FOOTBALL

We all know scores aren't kept in subbies (officially), but how do people feel about the kids singing their club song after an 'unofficial" win? Personally I don't see anything wrong with it, as long as the team goes about it the right way. Interested to hear what other think.

I have always thought that BOTH teams should sing the club song after the game in Subbies, whether you "win" or "lose" (and I certainly thought that was the case in my club). If you are not keeping scores, it's all about kids celebrating the a game of footy ...
by Dazza44
Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:52 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Dutchy

What was the result of the FH v MV B grade game yesterday?

All other results are on sporting pulse except that grade!

Final score was Flaggies 11-20-86 to MV 4-2-26. Flaggies kicked 1-12 in the last quarter. I spoke to the Flaggies team manager this morning and he has no idea why the result and details are not on the SFL site as they have ben inputted through Sporting Pulse and are in the system.
by King
Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:46 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rumours / Player Movement Discussions for 2014

Sturt's Sam Smith has returned to Flagstaff Hill, despite play league only a couple of weeks ago.

Good news :D
by Dutchy
Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:45 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Look Good In Leather wrote:Well done to anyone who picked today's results correctly.

3 from 7 but got the important one right. Mighty last quarter you falcons!
by MatteeG
Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:42 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rumours / Player Movement Discussions for 2014

The analyst wrote:
Dutchy wrote:Sturt's Sam Smith has returned to Flagstaff Hill, despite play league only a couple of weeks ago.

Good news :D

Sam Smith is still at Sturt !!

Really?

by Dutchy
Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:07 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 16 - Glenelg v Adelaide @ Gliderol (Sat 9/8)

Glenelg Tigers v Adelaide Crows (State League side)

Saturday, 9th August 2014

Gliderol Stadium, Glenelg

League @ 2:10pm

Broadcast - In Ground Radio Coverage (more to come)

I'm pretty sure there's an Under 13 SFL vs Metro South game before starting at 12.15.

You'd think the Crows would win, but you just don't know with their top ups and Rookies. Small ground won't suit Adelaide.

Bays by a goal.
by maxyoz
Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:58 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Thanks Petoe we are well aware of where we are at and where we want to go. We have been in the bottom 3 for 4 years now and hardly made an impact since making 3 consecutive A grade finals series in 2006,07,08. A conscious decision was made at the end of 2012 season to concentrate on other areas rather than overpay recruits to merely try to win 3 or 4 games. Really there is bugger all difference between the bottom 3 clubs we are all struggling equally although I'd kill for their 3 wins or even just 1 right now.

Anyone that has been down to the club of late would've noticed that quite a bit has happened over the last 3 months and a heap more WILL happen before the start of next season. We have a good core group of senior players, some really good juniors coming through but we certainly need some help especially in key positions. Coming into the season we thought we were up for a better year but in the space of about 4 weeks suffered a huge blow losing Baxter to the mines, Ky Miller who we let out of contract to an offer 5 x ours to KNTFL and a few others who committed with them. From there it's been an uphill battle but we've shown a lot of heart pushed a lot of sides for a half or 3/4s but as the injuries mounted up and our lack of depth was exposed our results have deteriorated. The footy gods have definitely not smiled upon us either losing our CHF & CHB in the same collision which saw them both break bones and end their seasons. The Crawf game was a distraction we didn't need and lost a few in the wake of that loss also but we chose to give the experience to some young men who will help take our club forward in the future. That day will hold them in good stead.

Although putting 2 senior teams on the park has been a battle of late the spirit is still there and a greater bunch of people you never will meet. The club is in the best position it has been off field since the merger hopefully that can start translating to on field but that will still take a lot of hard work and perseverance. Overall It's been a bloody tough year but a lot of reason for optimism. We don't accept our results this season, it will burn in our guts and we will fight hard to make sure it doesn't happen again.
by lion heart
Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:49 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Glenelg 2014

The reason you sponsor is to normally get something in return, not just the warm and fuzzy feeling of giving money away for nothing. End result is one less sponsor for next season. If you sponsor I hope you have a warm fuzzy feeling.
Numerous people sponsor the club because they love the club - not to make coin.
They may also be in a position to give back to a club that has given them so much.
by Spargo
Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 18 - Glenelg v Port Magpies @ Gliderol (Sat 23/8)

As someone who is blind I am very appreciative of the inground coverage when there is no radio coverage. So is my girlfriend, it means she doesn't have to play commentator! :)
by matt35
Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:18 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

why would they lose juniors? marion edwardstown lonsdale could join msjfl?

hackham & aldinga juniors sure where da **** would they play? this is true

the sfl could separate junior league from seniors - hosting 2 organisations and allowing its 10 team SFL division to proceed....

# Southern Football League
# Southern Junior Football League

yes its crazy talk but no harm in discussing possibilities to make a better place for all

lets not all have panic attacks here

Amateur League culture - worry about the seniors, the juniors can sort themselves out
by Look Good In Leather
Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:18 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Great win by Flaggies over Brighton today.
by Dutchy
Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

We Need You South

On behalf of the entire SANFL community we need you South. We need you to keep the AFL out of our sacred and historic Grand Final.
The Norwood Football Club did their job tonight so PLEASE South finish them off next week.
We will all be on your side and I believe many Norwood supporters, in fact many, many neutral supporters will be at the game cheering for you.
All of us are Panther supporters for a week.
by SDK
Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:12 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Saul Abbott B Grade medalist and Shears wins the A grade Mail Medal to make it a Flaggy double, congrats
by Dutchy
Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:55 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Congratulations to Michael Shearer. 2014 SFL Mail Medalist
image.jpg
by RedArmy
Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:09 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Dutchy wrote:Saul Abbott B Grade medalist and Shears wins the A grade Mail Medal to make it a Flaggy double, congrats

Been a long time since we had a A or B Grade Mail Medallist- to get 2 in the one season is fantastic. Great effort by both fellas.
by MatteeG
Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:49 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |