Search found 11 matches

Return

Dangerfield Ouch

Most weeks near the end of a game Danger appears to have some 'catasrophic' injury of sorts knee, shoulder, ankle & has trouble getting off the oval.

That then creates all of the match talk, for the rest of the week its a will he/ wont he play then all week?? but he always does play.

You never see Joel Selwood, Juddy, Ablett & the like show their pain for clubs to target like Danger does
by Yangebup
Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: NSW vs SA at SCG

I feel terribly for all the players that were there. Haddin made a lunge to try & catch Phil as he fell, Warner was right there & ran to the boundary to get help, Abbot holding his head - heart breaking, Tom Cooper who lived with him & was batting with him & took Phils pads off carefully on the boundary.
Callum Ferg & Cosgrove who had batted with him for long periods earlier in the day & lots others.
All the talk & concern has been about the Aust players & fair enough but not much has been really mentioned about the welfare of the SA boys, who had to return home without their mate. He had played a lot more with the SA lads in recent times.
by Yangebup
Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:24 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Round 7

FFS why have the Umpires have got yellow tops on t/d with the Crows wearing yellow gurnseys? absolutely ridiculous.

Its been confusing & don't know the umpires don't get back to the Umpires normal colour - WHITE for god sake!
by Yangebup
Sat May 06, 2017 4:22 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mark Williams on what we all think!

Well said Mark - my sentiments exactly, pity he didn't drop some names, especially with the 3 losers in the photo, absolutely drive me bonkers!

http://www.sportingnews.com/au/afl/news ... de6orw0yyd
by Yangebup
Tue May 09, 2017 10:44 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: women wearing the baggy green

NO girls should NOT wear the baggy green - they can wear a baggy yellow or blue, Aussies seem to have incorporated blue into the uniform.

NO girls should NOT play for the ashes - they can create there own trophy
by Yangebup
Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:44 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Australian Tour of South Africa

I never thought it possible that I would jump for joy when Australia lost a wicket, but thats what I do now whenever Warner or Smith get out.
Those 2 should never be the leaders of this cricket team & as for Lyon he has got far too big for his boots.

Warner has always worn this badge of honour as the Australian teams attack dog for sledging but you cant give it out like he does & then sook when he gets sledged back - Warner has to wear it.

If these players are happy to give it, they have to be prepared to take it too.

Warners antics when AB got run out were unnecessary & embarrassing
by Yangebup
Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 14 - Can't we all play together?

Started watching Hawks Gold Coast game but Dunstalls negative 'what he should've done' commentary drove me mad so I

took radio outside to do gardening & listen to the game & Daisy everywhere is on FFS - I cant win so going back inside to watch SANFL!
by Yangebup
Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:20 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL 360 - (and other Foxtel footy programs)

Only watched it once but so glad that 'fake laugh' Bob show is finished & my favourite show Open Mike is back Tuesday - cant wait
by Yangebup
Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:14 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: INS and OUTS for 2019

There's a group on FB called "The Real Fans Of SANFL" that are running a comp mate

Thank you very much JK I appreciate that - Ive joined up the comp & my tips are in! Thank you
by Yangebup
Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: ODI World Cup 2019

World Cup is a toss of the coin job! Lookout if England bat 1st as teams batting 1st are winning most games. Australia havnt won a game Chasing In this W/Cup?
K
by Yangebup
Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:14 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Crows 2019

Crows have a good % but only because they've played Gold Coast twice & beaten them by 90+ points each time.

The draw is too lopsided, teams should play each other once only to make it fair for them all?
by Yangebup
Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:49 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |