Search found 11 matches

Return

Re: SANFL Ladders & Statistics - Round 14, 2014

I don't normally produce form ladders as they can be twisted any way you want by selecting an arbitrary number of rounds to suit your argument.

So I've done that. I picked from Round 7 as that's when South started to go crud and Norwood started winning.
by scott
Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:50 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Double header at Adelaide oval

With only 8 teams you would have time to work out a "ladder of integrity", play 1st v 2nd with the winner into the GF, 3rd v 4th with the loser off to get a pie or pasty from the Balfours van while the loser of 1 v 2 and the winner of 3 v 4 playing in the Prelim.

The other 4 teams could sit on the grass, legs folded, watching the action unfold. Maybe some face painting for them to keep them amused.

Play the GF under lights and get the whole season done in one day!

Sounds great and as good as any other idea here!!! :lol:
by Booney
Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:05 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Double header at Adelaide oval

Love the 4 games back to back at Adelaide Oval idea as a season launch. Could probably hold the first one off until 11am and still get a night game in at 7pm. Reduce the entry fee or refund it if you buy a membership on the day. Could drag an extra 5-10k people to an early SANFL round and hook them on our product. Schedule it on an AFL free weekend. Great suggestion.
by SANFLnut
Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:12 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The 2014 season no AFL in the SANFL whinge thread

Lol they don't even have home games and they're patting themselves on the back. Eat your heart out, Phil Herden. :lol:
by RB
Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:22 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: R u to b a member of ur favourite SANFL club in 2015?

I'm living in Melbourne now but will still be purchasing an Eagles membership.

#Eagles4Life
by eaglehaslanded
Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:40 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rnd 4 - Central v Eagles @ Playford Alive (Sat 25/4)

Eagles win the first northern derby! Home game next week at Alberton!
by Aerie
Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:29 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: R7: Glenelg v Eagles - Friday 6 May @ Gliderol Stadium

The announcer was prepared to read out Glenelg's best players but no one could find any.
by Magellan
Sun May 08, 2016 11:17 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2016 SANFL Crowds

Anyone have pet membership numbers?
Thats where its at.
by Wedgie
Sun May 15, 2016 7:26 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2016 SANFL Crowds

PhilH wrote:Don't hate them ... just need to knock on the head the vicious rumour spread on here that our membership numbers are boosted by them.

"I am not an animal! I am a human being!"
by Gozu
Sun May 15, 2016 4:22 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: I HATE IT WHEN THE MEDIA GET IT WRONG...

Apparently there were 938 crows at Noarlunga. Their best ever attendance at an SANFL game, but still just over 3000 short of what was promised.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
by leggies
Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:57 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 10

Crowd at Unley was definitely less than the Norwood game, so the guess of 3250 is probably around the mark.
Great win today and great tackling. Port Power's depth would have to be questioned a bit if they don't have injuries and can't play their captain and still lose.
They are actually weaker playing 21 AFL listed players than if they have 1 or 2 top ups. The unco teenages that make up the last couple of spots are nothing compared to having guys like Summerton and Sharrad in there side.
by stan
Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:52 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |