Search found 5 matches

Return

Re: HFL Central Division

Your kidding aren't ya? You may as well kill Country Div off now then. And I'm told Uraidla will be ok now fielding their junior sides. Perhaps Lofty should have thought about things 5 or 6 years ago when they went into massive debt purchasing 3 flags. No club in their right mind will allow an 11 team comp.
by Afterthesiren
Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:29 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: HFL Division 1 (Central)

Agree with your statement there 'The Cloak'. And having read the article on Ironbank's fb page I'd say they aren't casting blame towards the Onkaparinga Valley FC 'cracka'. Although it is a little strange they'd even apply for the permit in the first place I suspect most of Ironbank's frustrations is 100% directed at the two board members.
by Afterthesiren
Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:57 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: HFL Division 1 (Central)

At least it's all transparent and factual. I guess some people don't like honesty and integrity, I'd rather that than rumours and innuendo. Well done I say.
by Afterthesiren
Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Southern Football League

Happy Valley and Flagstaff Hill should make contact with the Hills Football League. Both clubs would fit into this strong competition very well. There is certainly room with two divisions of 9 clubs. Future there is much brighter.

In what way is it much brighter, they have had more than their fair share of issues? Both clubs I am sure would be excited to travel to Balhannah, Mount Barker, etc

It has two divisions for a start. And I think travelling through the Hills with hardly any traffic lights would be better than the alternative... travelling to Salisbury and Elizabeth in the SAAFL when the SFL folds.
by Afterthesiren
Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:31 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: FLAGSTAFF HILL FOOTBALL CLUB

Surely the Flagstaff Hill Football Club would be considering a potential move to the Hills Football League given the state of the SFL and the fact it is likely to get worse. I'd imagine approaching the HFL would only be due diligence.
by Afterthesiren
Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:46 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |