Search found 39 matches

Return

Re: SAAFL division 6 2014

carey wrote:
The Real Number 3 wrote:Paralowie, Mawson Lakes, Peake, Para Hills, Central United

And Virginia with Chris Murphy.

and St Pauls ;)

Virginia? didn't know that one haha!!

who cares anyway, legend of a bloke but does get stretchered off ovals with cramp
by The Real Number 3
Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:02 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Footy Chick wrote:FFS Box - you of all people should know what happens when people mouth off about on field incidents.

If it's being investigated, STFU. :?

oi, im not talking about the broken cheekbone my dear!! just the friendly banter that was going on before the game with the taking of ends lol
by The Real Number 3
Wed May 07, 2014 12:51 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Demon Juke wrote:
Q. wrote:Paralowie lads wore theirs to music festivals back in the day.

They used to where them to the eureka tavern as well. :)

those were the days :D
by The Real Number 3
Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:46 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Well all this discussion about the weekends D6 and D6R results is taking away from arguably the greatest execution of a football plan and strategy..

Mawson Lakes - so good has their radar avoiding prowess been, they've managed to fly so low they made the C4 grand final! No easy feat - and you all laughed at them! 8)

Yet you mention on the C4 forum you don't care at all?

you are still and always will be a proper f*ckhead.
by The Real Number 3
Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:58 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Phantom Gossiper wrote:Geez lighten up stupid

you have spent all year abusing us. someone abuses your club once and you cry straight away. double standards? hell yes
by The Real Number 3
Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:45 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 6 - 2015

I meant by matty losing the b grade job. you've cleared it up, all good. absolute legend is mj, taught me everything!
by The Real Number 3
Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:13 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Bombers4eva.... I know you pretty damned well, but the sh*t you post on here drives me nuts. Who gives a flying fu*k about the new SPOS. We only have a half dozen old scholars left at Mawsons FC anyway. It gives us a chance to forge a new identity in a still untapped suburb without the "college poo*ters" tag. Whats done is done, so please, get over it.

And no, Knowlesy didn't leave for $. If you showed your ugly mug around the club last season, you would have known the circumstances.

And on the umpiring debate..... seriously, some days you get good calls, some days you get bad calls. Been happening since the dawn of time. Sh*t aint changing. Get over it.

Sick of reading pure rubbish on here. If anyone wants to have a beer, i'll be at Mawsons Pub in 10 minutes. enjoy
by The Real Number 3
Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:30 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

If Dutchy is indeed coaching the new SPOS, how long you reckon it'll be before he gets sick of having no clubrooms to drink red tins in and starts his usual Friday night shenanigans to make up for the lack of social scene they dont have? Knowing the bloke for 15 odd years, I cant see him being too keen on having awards at a pub every Saturday night because with him, barring notices are constant thing :D
by The Real Number 3
Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:00 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Soundwave 2015

Bands that impressed me

The Raglans. Rock band in the Arctic Monkeys mould, put on a great show especially considering it was 11:30 Saturday morning.

Area 7. You know what you'll get from these guys and they didn't disappoint.

The Bennies. Punk rock band with good musicians and catchy songs

Le Butcherettes. Wow. Hot Mexican chick acting all crazy. Was captivating. Think Kate Bush meets Björk.

Fear Factory. One good thing about older bands is they just get up there and play, they don't try to act all tough when interacting with the crowd. Replica was a highlight for me.

Steel Panther. Hilarious. Damn good musicians to boot. Catchy songs and the funniest between song banter you'll hear. Lots of exposed breast in the crowd too.

Ministry. Didn't know much of their stuff but surprised me.

Soundgarden. Third time Id seen them and they again put on a hell of a show. Their sound was surprisingly off early but was rectified by about the third song. Was very surprised not to hear Black Hole Sun or Jesus Christ Pose.

Faith No More. Saw them last time as Soundwave and thought they were average then, but they blew me away on Saturday night. Not a bad set list too. Patton seemed in a good mood for a change!

Dayshell. First up on the Sunday but in walked away thinking that they are a band that I'd be seeing again in the future

Apocalyptica. Different than what I was expecting. They've a singer now, and some damn fine original songs. Definitely will be checking out their new album when released next month.

Killer Be Killed. Supergroup who know how to entertain. All great musicians individually though I did think an hour was slightly too long for them. Not enough songs with variety so ended up a bit bland.

The Vandals. Punk band who know how to entertain. Queens Don't Stop Me Now got the crowd going and I'm an Individual by Jacko was a song I never thought I'd hear covered ever!

Crossfaith. Saw these guys open a stage in Perth the year Metallica played and they are brutal, which looks strange as they are little Japanese guys. Only heard a couple of songs as had to head to another stage but they're a band Id like to see more of.

Millencolin. Legends. Can't say enough good things about these guys. Seen them live about 8 times and they are a band anyone who sees them live loves them.

Exodus. You can't be around for a long as they have and not be good live.

Judas Priest. Never been a fan as I'm not a fan of Halfords style of vocals, but were great for what I saw of them.

Slash. The guy is a legend, but his band is very hit and miss. Saw them in Brisbane a few years back and they were crap. Saw them in Adelaide a week later and they were really good. Their original stuff is ok but it's mainly just Slash cutting sick for 80% of the song, so they all sound the same after a while. Can't stand Myles Kennedy on vocals. Don't like his voice at all. GnR covers well received as always, You Could Be Mine was great (apart from Myles trying to sing the the quicker part and just sounding whiney)

Slipknot. The mighty Slipknot. Corey Taylor has one of the best voices in music, and they had by far the most elaborate stage set up of the whole festival. They are more than just guys in masks as a novelty thing. Before I Forget and Duality back to back had the place going nuts. Their new album is absolutely brilliant and those songs came over live really well. If you've never seen Slipknot before theres a part in each set where the crowd all crouches down in silence, it's amazing to see. When Taylor gives the word everyone jumps up and goes crazy.

these were the highlight for me from the 2 days. especially after listening to ******* Gerald way tell the world his problems. "hey Adelaide..... I hear you have heaps of Asian hookers" haha was fantastic!! slipknot moshpit was crazy as always, copped one on the jaw (which is still sore)

was unhappy manson didn't play heart shaped glasses!!

by the time sunday night rolled around I was having a chunder near the food trucks (snuck jager in ;) ) and this absolute glamour came up and offered me water and some chips..... 10 mins later I was getting a pash from her and organising a date for next Tuesday haha a mate witnessed the whole thing and could not believe his eyes haha quality times :)

went to strats after the Saturday night, we met a stripper (fair decent too) that wanted us to meet up on the sunday. So we met up with her and her friend and it turns out the friend plays hockey for Australia. spewing I cannot remember her name though!

now to save some dimes and head to future music in a week and a half!! :D
by The Real Number 3
Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:20 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Bombers4EVA wrote:So how are thing's looking at the Lakes??

bit murky and too many chinese fishermen keeping undersized fish
by The Real Number 3
Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: S.A Churches & Community Cricket Association 2014/15

Lightning McQueen wrote:
Milly wrote:
RPCC.jpg

Good to see Richard Chee Quee still playing.

played 5 games for the year and didn't score a single run. yet managed to win a gf without touching the ball once haha
by The Real Number 3
Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:25 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 7 - 2015

Haha perhaps not.

I think a couple of my points have been lost, overall they are:

1. The Division 7 A grade fixture is a farce.
2. The placement of North Pines in Division 7 Reserves given point number 1 is blatantly unfair on the other teams, especially considering previous years floggings of those same clubs.
3. Wingfield not being able to play in Division 7 given point number 1 is also nonsensical - to the point that crazy conspiracy theories are being used to explain it.
4. The current system of delegates voting on league wide strategy, rules and team placement is bureaucratic suicide.
5. The Executive Committee need more power to make discretionary executive decisions which are clearly for the betterment of the league and competition.
6. Vote #1 morell.

That’s enough for now, I get the feeling people want to do a bit more matey ocker back slapping and self congratulatory circle jerks.

Just seems to me they are gradually eliminating their perceived "problem" clubs:
Wingfield Royals
Ovingham
Paralowie
Kaurna Eagles/Glandore
TransAdelaide Tigers
Salisbury Central
Ferryden Park
Mile End Cats
Woodville District
Westfields
Taperoo
Royal Park
The Parks
Croydon

Perhaps to come:
North Pines
Salisbury West
Smithfield
Central United
Mitchell Park
Brahma Lodge
Eastern Park
Angle Vale
West Croydon
Ingle Farm
Elizabeth

Anyone who may make the Old Scholars Cartel feel a little uncomfortable will gradually be eliminated.

Asking a serious question but what did happen to Paralowie and why their demise? It seems a big suburb with a lot of young families in it and I'm surprised it couldn't sustain a football club.

Owed the council too much money and was forced to close doors. Footy has not been the same for me ever since. When I win the lotto, I will be bringing them back as..... Paralowie Pirates :D
by The Real Number 3
Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I love how everyone gets told different stories haha. Surely @LightningMcQueen knows what happened?
by The Real Number 3
Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:43 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

have a look at this gem of photo of our great mate carey haha biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig fella!!

<Sorry mate, I've been asked to take this down - and not by Carey. > If he doesn't care you can put it back up.
by The Real Number 3
Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:17 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Zartan wrote:HAHAHA!!!! Yes!!!!!

That's faaaarking brilliant!! :lol: :lol:

That'll teach him for always writing Mawsons off haha
by The Real Number 3
Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:07 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Quality bunch of blokes out at Units..... fenners, frithy, matty p, old man deeble, old man frithy.
by The Real Number 3
Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:05 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Yorke Peninsula League

OnSong wrote:
Nocyrils wrote:
daysofourlives wrote:
hairy cat wrote:Gawler centrals

Centrals would have no points

I believe they had 5 points . Lawson worth 3 and Taylor only 2 points as he didn't play at all last year

Taylor is 2 as he's lost a third of his body weight

having a man bun is automatic 5 :D
by The Real Number 3
Wed Nov 11, 2015 5:59 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: CH9AFL Division 6 2016

Footy Chick wrote:Ah, I know...... Barry! ;)

very very very accurate photo this.
by The Real Number 3
Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:48 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

But you post the same shit year in, year out. And cop the same replies year in, year out. I know you're not a smart bloke, but jeez, I thought you were abit smarter than what you show on here.
by The Real Number 3
Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:13 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mawson Lakes weren't as bad as results suggest last year, they were very competitive and did knock off a fair few sides in the 2nd half of the year.

Depth was woeful though, that is the biggest test for them to try and build that depth and/or keep their best side on the paddock for most of the season.

Not sure if they're a genuine contender but they'll definitely be around the 5, and play an important part in who does make it.

If one SHAUN RAE can stay in shape the world will be there oyster.

#goboxmachine
#nobillysbeforefootball

you legend :D
by The Real Number 3
Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:40 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Well done to Mawson Lakes last Saturday, they play like a team that has been together for a long time and were too good on the day. Special cheerio to Matty Ralph who played in the ressies. A goal was disputed by the Lakers goal umpire and after much deliberation Ralphy insisted it was in fact a goal. All class champ.

turn it up.... all class :lol: silly prick bought a new suit for Saturday night, fell down the stairs at some joint and spent a few hours getting his cankle checked out in the hospital sunday.

morgan is still a girls name :D
by The Real Number 3
Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:10 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

carey wrote:Joel Melican is a f**king Pelican Zartan what sort of review is that? Back up ruckman to that stupid Mccammon. Couldn't tap a slag on the ass the Boxmachine told me. #shitruckman

hahahah a lot of effort went into this statement.
by The Real Number 3
Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:56 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA champagne comedy at its finest Zarts.

Barry is 100% spot on. couldn't buy a kick in the 3 trial games and the first 5-6 games of the season. stopped training because of work and my back, then hey presto, started to gather a few kicks.

awards don't mean sh*t when you're getting flogged week in, week out though :(
by The Real Number 3
Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:09 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9AFL Division 7 - 2017

morell wrote:
The_Informer wrote:Shaun Rae, Shaun Holland and Matt Ralph the big ins!

Another year of "Morgan's still a girls name" jokes

cannot wait :D
by The Real Number 3
Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:58 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

with Bombers now at houghton, im almost tempted to get a clearance back to mawsons. god you speak so much karta
by The Real Number 3
Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

wild billy wrote:Shaun Rae and Ralphy apparently have singed with Shaun's uncle Knowlsy down at the park. big ins for Mitchell Park

my uncle? hahaha you goose!! knowlsey is a great mate, that's about it chief.

and if you care to look on the clearances page you'll see Para Hills is my new home
by The Real Number 3
Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:48 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League D7 - 2017

im the best umpire on the forum but im still playing :) only other one that gets near me is L.M

biggest douche more like it.

You playing this week morell? I can't wait to bust out the classic line.......

'Morgan is a girls name' lol :lol:

Did I hear right the A grade are playing at normal time and the B grade after the A grade??? Not sure yet Box, have to wait until Thursday night selection! Look forward to continued banter from a bloke that looks like this:

https://img.clipartfest.com/eb8746fefa008cdbdef0188307d4bb0d_lego-heads-smiling-lego-head-clipart_283-311.jpeg *

*image taken directly from The Real Number 3's 1997 MySpace profile.

and I think we've reverted back to normal times carey but could be wrong.

hahah come on mate, ralphy is the lego man lookalike.

apparently this guy is my doppelganger
by The Real Number 3
Mon May 22, 2017 6:30 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

top blokes out at the units
by The Real Number 3
Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:26 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Heard that the magnificent The Real Number 3 has hit his straps as a footballer and is now amongst the first picked in the As down at Para Hills - mostly due to commitment and standards... :shock:

Assuming the self appointed "icon" of Mawson Lakes hasn't told OB about the copious numbers of bucketies consumed pre and post game?

he knows ;)
by The Real Number 3
Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:05 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

can hear the banter now....

"girls name" "girls name" "girls name"
by The Real Number 3
Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

morell wrote:
carey wrote:Morell got us another 2 see I told you blokes he was alright! ;)
Clearly my instructions of "none for Dutchy or Box" were ignored.

I was putting money into your club, was on the Johnnie Walkers.
by The Real Number 3
Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:41 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Freo HeaveHo wrote:You'd be no good on footy trip anymore anyway. You be too busy in the gym and eating lettuce ....... I prefer the old Carey

I must admit this, Saturday nights are still the same with the slim carey. if you need any hint of proof, just ask the community club.
by The Real Number 3
Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:21 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Zartan wrote:
carey wrote:And I'm very popular at home as well. :?

Me too.. mrs left me at the club about 8pm.. told her i'll just stay for another drink and be home in an hour.. :oops: :lol:

phone call.JPG

1:41am? that's cute
by The Real Number 3
Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:21 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Dear Carey,

No one cares. You're a washed up old hack. The fact you're still going on footy trips in your late 40's is disgusting in itself, you'd think the club would do better than allow a grandpa to tag along on a young fellas weekend away.

Enjoy your sleep, and your tea and scones when you wake up you old fart.

did I just read this correctly? no wonder you wear green and white big boy. disgusting colours, disgusting thoughts regarding footy trip.

you play footy for 2 reasons..... premierships and footy trips. if you don't agree, you're not worth knowing
by The Real Number 3
Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:24 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

doesn't even deserve the nickname maddog....

got drunk at the club once, grand final night. didn't go on footy trip. take him off our hands
by The Real Number 3
Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:49 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 6 - 2017

Robb_Stark wrote:Para Hills would have to be in the box seat retain most A grade players and getting a new coach surely they will bring a few and strengthen up the list

thanks captain obvious. really going well aren't you :shock:

haha one of the best look alikes getting about :D
by The Real Number 3
Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:36 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Who is the "Greatest Ever Sportsman"?

Federer by the length of the straight. end of discussion
by The Real Number 3
Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Who is the "Greatest Ever Sportsman"?

Don't let this distract you from the fact that in 1966, Al Bundy scored four touchdowns in a single game while playing for the Polk High School Panthers in the 1966 city championship game versus Andrew Johnson High School, including the game-winning touchdown in the final seconds against his old nemesis, "Spare Tire" Dixon.

so you're that idiot on every single sportscenter post haha
by The Real Number 3
Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:06 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |