Search found 8 matches

Return

Re: SAAFL Division 1 2014

been there done that wrote:Whats Daniel Price like as a footballer? Played at Salisbury Nth last year not sure what grade. Playing this year at Tailem Bend where his dad is a Life Member.

Just a hard in and under sort of player loves to win his own footy. He will be suited to country footy
by swingman
Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:23 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL Division 4 2014

the joker wrote:Rumours floating on FB that Golden grove recieved a big delivery or premiership hats and shirts from JS Sports today

What's wrong with that, most clubs around the world get the premiership shirts pre printed so they are their straight after the game
by swingman
Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:00 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL Division 1 2014

Craig holm back to back div 1 medals ,
by swingman
Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Junior Football

That's what AFL want. So it will happen.
Apparently it will attract more kids and retain them longer. Anyone who disagrees is stuck in the past and uneducated.

Absolutely having a laugh with that statement surly ? when I was playing at 11 I wanted nothing more then to go out every weekend and win. I couldn't imagine it being any different for kids these days.
by swingman
Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:24 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Plains Football League

Tough to dominate week in week out when your team only wins 3 games for the year and realistically. Bet if he played at HB this year people would have different opinions
by swingman
Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: HFL Central Division

I note some leagues around country areas have a rule which says each club can only have 2 imports and must have 19 locals - a local is a player that has been at the club for at 3 years as a senior or a returning junior.
Which leagues have this rule?

Yeah I think the NBL and A League have an international import rule like that, not sure about country footy though
by swingman
Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:50 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Plains Football League

Don't get around Mallala FC much anymore but hearing of more movements via the good old IGA telegraph talk, like to know who?? Angus Bugg of to Sturt
Yeah I seen on the SANFL website today that he just signed with the double blues.... Whether this has anything to do with not getting picked up in the national and rookie draft this year would be interesting to know?

Lol no afl club in there right mind would pick him up. There was also no talk about any club being interested in him, so why would that be the reason. Probably the fact the power now have Ryder. Meaning redden will most likely spend the year rucking for the magpies. Not to mention they also drafted another ruckman and key forward. So really there isn't much room for him at the magpies now.
by swingman
Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:55 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 1 - 2015

Notfromaroundhere wrote:Stalwart? Moody had one season at Goodwood and was gone?

He was a premiership hero at goodwood
by swingman
Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |