Search found 7 matches

Return

Re: Ch9AFL Division 3 - 2017

Did... did... did FC just hashtag????

:shock:

sometimes you just need to fight fire with fire.

As a sidenote and completely off topic, I'm even refusing to watch MKR for the first time ever this year because of the two hashtaggers in the ads.

that's how much I hate hashtags.

i might change my profile pic to this:

http://d1nr5wevwcuzuv.cloudfront.net/stores/avatars/64156/medium/avatar.jpg?1355971790
by zedman
Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:08 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

dont know about jacob sumner being old news,he only signed on last thursday night.
by Nichdanmatt
Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9AFL Division 6 - 2017

absolutebath wrote:I seen him coach and he actually coaches in a calm, measured and professional manner.

Obviously didn't watch him coach much last year - particularly 2nd halves :lol: :P

absolutebath wrote:probably working with Bedgey pushed him over the edge, who knows

Correct. 8)
by The Bedge
Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:46 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Hawthorn 2017

I really hate Hawthorn but that truely is the best thing I will hear today. #goroughie. #bathyshashtagsarecontagious
by Brodlach
Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:15 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9AFL Division 5 - 2017

My brother and I had a froffie at Grand North last night and you might be on the money this time Bathy me ole mate. The women's team was training with the A grade squad and they certainly outnumbered the blokes.

Yeah I got some lads who live on the other side of the fence at Greenies who keep an eye out for me and I would never doubt one of the Bathyboys
Thanks for the confirmation HBF
Now can I ask you was you really just having a quiet frothie or was you maybe having a chat to the former North Adelaide footballer and seeing if he will lace up the boots in the magoos down at the den

Your all over me like a cheap suit Bathy Boy ;)

* You're
Bathyboygrammarpolice

were you really bathyboygrammarnotsogreat
by hollywood7477
Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

S Demon wrote:I heard Tommy Javor was one of HV's big recruits for the C grade. Did you hear the same?

Big if you're talking about girth.. yes..
by The Bedge
Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9AFL Division 5 - 2017

Lockleys just starting to gain a little momentum and keeping things on the downlow
I'm sure the Zedman is going to deny and deflect like the master tactician he is but plenty of little wins over the pre season
Last years medalist big Martinello has come back bigger, stronger and hungrier with 4-6 kgs added to the frame
A few senior players seem to have made a bit of a commitment to the big chief and will curtail the European in season holidays in 2017
Not sure how the 10 million dollar redevelopment is going but that is sure to be handy
Good numbers on the track and a couple of good committee additions to assist the growth in junior programs
Some of the boys really feeling the sting of a missed opportunity last year and keen to make amends
A few lads in the human movement Uni courses looking to bring in some late recruits to add to the depth
#BathyengagesZedman

engaged..

file://server/Users/steve/My%20Documents/Downloads/Summary_Budget_and_Annual_Business_Plan_2016-17.pdf

An amount of $2.5 million has been budgeted for further shared community facilities and related development, with further funding of $5.0 million projected over the next two years. The funding is for the redevelopment of Lockleys Oval and Apex Park.

not sure when it starts but it was promised if the coalition was elected..we await patiently..

in regards to recruiting, we are always fishing for king george but equally happy to catch a few other fish..we dont have the flashy lure$ others do.. :)

H has had a big summer in the gym..

we love human movement and uni students bathy..all welcome at rutland ave!
by zedman
Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:47 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |