Search found 5 matches

Return

Re: Riverland Football Chatter

it sure did, Doc, Pelter, Tieste, Centa all played Saturday
Tieste. Lol. He's coming to Balaklava on a footy trip with the Superdogs. What a unit.

Tiesty's been watching to much AFL.

Dived on the footy about 20 metres out from goal and acted out as if he was getting tackled and made out he was trying to get rid of the footy.

Problem was he wasn't even getting tackled! :lol: :lol:
by bd u15 09
Wed May 13, 2015 9:21 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Hogg Division II 2015

Not too worried about a couple of losses. Was due. Just keeping some trades up my sleeve and am only one upgrade away from being satisfied with my side
by bd u15 09
Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Sheffield Shield Season 2015/2016

7/63 at lunch. Sayers with 6!
by bd u15 09
Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:32 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Port Adelaide 2016

Take these guys out the Crows line-up (As an example) and see how good they would be performing....

Walker or Jenkins (played 2 games with both schulz and dixon)
Jacobs (no ryder all year)
Talia (1 of Hombsch or Trengrove not in defence for most of the year)

I'm sure most of you would agree that they would struggle big time.

Hawthorn have been able to cover their key position players and that is why they are arguably one of the best sides ever.

The majority of sides would'nt be able to cover the KPP that Port have lost this year.
There is a lot of talk about Port's depth and whilst i agree that it isnt there to some extent, not many teams would have the ability to cover so many KPP injuries/suspension.

It doesn't excuse the losses against the likes of Carlton + Freo

Honestly, we have looked 100 times better with Trengrove rucking and Lobbe out injured.
Our midfield is our biggest weakness with blokes like Boak, Hartlett, Broadbent, Polec all struggling to make an impact.
Ebert has had a strong second half of the year, Gray and Pittard supurb all year, Wines good but his disposal needs a lot of work. Wingard starting to heat up like last year after an early season injury.
Throw in the young guys that have broken through like Austin, Clurey, DBJ and to an extent Young and it doesn't look too bad if the midfield is able to start firing again next year.

There is one major difference between Port being mid-table or a contender and that is their disposal efficiency. It is their biggest issue and it has cost them the games against, Carlton, Freo, WB, West Coast and Hawthorn. Should have won all those games and would be sitting top 1-4. Even the showdown where we were blown off the park early, we ended up with similar amount of scoring shots and had a chance in the second term to get back in the game but when we started to get momentum, we would turn the ball over and the Crows would goal at the other end. Story of our last two years imo.
by bd u15 09
Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Riverland Football Chatter

The player involved has played footy at Berri then at Barmera. Don't think this is going to go away quietly ![/quote]
Yeah i thought it might be him.[/quote]

The RFL should just kick the club out of the league. Waste of space, only causing trouble. From what i have heard, it wasn't just the one person on Saturday, was the majority of the team plus club officials as well.
by bd u15 09
Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:35 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |