Search found 6 matches

Return

Re: LIVE EPL SCORES

Osvaldo's goal is one of the best ever seen at St Mary's.
by Spargo
Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:50 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Riverland Football Chatter

He did that in his 'prime'.
by Dogwatcher
Wed May 13, 2015 10:13 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Phil Walsh murdered

If Sundays game did go ahead it would be surreal as I have tickets, I think I'd cheer both teams wearing my Cats gear and perhaps even want the Crows to win.

If the game doesnt go ahead, the next time the Crows are at Adelaide Oval is for the showdown in two weeks.

I reckon that it will be the most emotional match of sport ever played with his ties to both clubs.

It's just shattering, I'm still sitting here at work just in complete and utter shock. Just can't believe it
Crippling hey? I've literally got nothing done in three hours but I feel like I've been busy.
by OnSong
Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Phil Walsh murdered

If Sundays game did go ahead it would be surreal as I have tickets, I think I'd cheer both teams wearing my Cats gear and perhaps even want the Crows to win.

If the game doesnt go ahead, the next time the Crows are at Adelaide Oval is for the showdown in two weeks.

I reckon that it will be the most emotional match of sport ever played with his ties to both clubs.

It's just shattering, I'm still sitting here at work just in complete and utter shock. Just can't believe it

Phil Walsh trophy to replace the showdown trophy. Seems appropriate to me.
by bennymacca
Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:54 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2015 Matador BBQ's One-Day Cup

3 wins
WTF were they thinking keeping Chuck for so long?
Shouldve been sacked years ago
Siddons the Messiah :prayer: :prayer:
by jackpot jim
Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Sheffield Shield Season 2015/2016

I love their commentary.................................length ball, length ball, length ball.

What a bunch of ballbags.
by Lightning McQueen
Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:54 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |