Return

Re: Rd 2 South v Port at the BOT Friday 7.10

Ports side looks bad. South by 8 goals
by sib
Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: R3: Eagles v Adelaide - Sunday 10 April @ Maughan Thiem

I will be heading down tomorrow to watch the mighty Crows smash the Weagles by 10+ goals.
by sib
Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The never ending No AFL in the SANFL whinge thread

The SANFL clubs can have as many meetings as they want but Crows and Power wont allow it to go back to the old system. Crows worked too hard to get their reserves side. They will leave all together if forced to choose and go to VFL or Amatuers League
by sib
Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:50 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: R18 - Who Cares Cup @ Alberton Sunday

Being a Crows/Norwood supporter I hope we smack the power reserves. Cmon adelaide
by sib
Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:20 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: R21 - West v Ravens @ Berri

Nice Win Crows.
by sib
Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:06 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Thompson will play mostly SANFL next season. Of course he can step up to AFL if needed but the Crows have made it very clear that he will mostly be an SANFL player.

Does he get squeezed out when they have no one on the injury list?

NO as he is still an AFL listed player unlike Carey.

He should play mainly SANFl next year and captain it.
by sib
Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:56 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 2 2017

Good game

Go the Crows.
by sib
Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Been mentioned by someone on another forum that Summerton will probably be the last Magpie player to get to 200 games. Under the current set-up 50 games maximum may be hard to achieve. It is sad in a way a once great SANFL club has been changed to a practice team status. The 1870 image the PAP has tried to transfer to its AFL side has really no basis. I wonder what die hard Magpie supporters think.

Its not sad at all. The PAFC decided that they wanted to play in the highest comp. When that happend they should have left SANFL all together. Die hard magpie fans should be proud that their club seeked higher honours.
by sib
Sat May 06, 2017 10:53 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: South v Adelaide Sunday 1410

South should send the ravens an invoice for 4,000 tickets. Would love to see the look on those smug arrogant pricks faces :oops: :oops:
Seriously this Ravens crap is getting old. They are the crows. Just like Port are power and not magpies and shouldnt be called magpies. Most of us crows supporters follow an SANFL club like I do with Norwood so that is why there is no support. I support both but most people wouldnt. The preference for me would be an AFL Reserves comp. This though would destroy the SANFL even more as the AFL clubs would need larger lists and where do you think they will get the players from. From the SANFL, WAFL NEAFL etc. This would destroy the SANFL even more as it would become nothing more than an amatuer league comp. So people wanting crows and port out be careful on what you wish for as it will happen soon and the SANFL will be worse for it all though crows and port will become better for it.
by sib
Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:50 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Matthew Wright returning to Adelaide as a part time development coach and SANFL captain
by sib
Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: INS and OUTS for 2019

Pat Levicki has informed Norwood he is departing for further opportunities. Norwood currently speaking to said club to finalise departure

http://norwoodfc.com.au/patrick-levicki ... s-norwood/
by sib
Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:34 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2019 SANFL Fixture

Wow Crows and Port have the most TV games. Im shocked. Not

Crows – 5 Games
Port - 4 Games
South – 3 Games
Centrals – 3 Games
Eagles – 3 Games
North – 3 Games
turt – 2 Games
Norwood - 2 Games
Glenelg – 2 Games
West - 1 Game
by sib
Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:24 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2019 SANFL Season

Port cried when Summerton had to play in the SANFL and the SANFL jumped. That being said I do think its stupid that the captain/leadership player/Marquee player couldnt play every week in the first place. It will be better for both clubs to move to the VFL or AFL reserves comp if the bloody AFL would just put the money up instead of spending money on the AFLW.
by sib
Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Finals

A crows team could look something like the below. mcHenry has been injured so hasnt played the 3 after June 30 but could play if fit on permit.

F Himmelberg Strachan Stengle
HF Macadam Fogarty Wright
C Jones Wilson Davis
HB Hamil Butts Sholl
B Davey Otten Merrett

Ruck Inter
Jacobs Latchford
Poholke Hutcheson
Gallucci McHenry if fit with permit otherwise another top up
by sib
Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:51 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

A port supporter on bigfooty as spoken to someone at the PAFC who has advised him that the 9 AFL games ruling no longer exists and that Marshall does qualify.
by sib
Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

amber_fluid wrote:
LMA wrote:Fogarty has played 3 games of AFL plus another this week. Still qualifies though.

He might qualify but I don’t the crows will allow him to play.
He’s going to have to carry their ageing forward line next year.

Of course he plays.
by sib
Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:58 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Worrell - AFL listed player umpire discrimination

Who are the Ravens that people keep talking about. I dont see a team call the ravens in the SANFL. Unlike Port the crows know who they are.
by sib
Thu Sep 08, 2022 2:45 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Trial Games 2023

Not on the app yet. Only the women matches
by sib
Fri Mar 17, 2023 7:08 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Trial Games 2023

Not happy.

Was looking forward to watching it tonight. No have to watch the AFL game
by sib
Fri Mar 17, 2023 8:23 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: INS and OUTS for 2024

Excellent for Welsh. Gets into the afl program a year early.
by sib
Tue Nov 14, 2023 8:23 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |