Search found 2 matches

Return

Re: SAAFL Division 4 2014

I Hope you have serious proof of this allegation about the drunk supporters and 14 year old girl, please PM the details so that it can be dealt with. If this is true this should have been brought to someones attention before now.
Two weeks ago there was an incident at the C4 game between Pooraka and Rosewater and the Coach was sent off after disputing a decision, one of the two umpires is his best friend so that had nothing to do with the game being abandoned, the two umpires made the decision after several unsavoury incidents they felt that was the best course of action. Personally, I think the Tribunal has more power now than it ever has and could have reported the offenders and moved on, but it was the last game of the season proper and of little consequence to the ladder.
This was never under wraps and if you told people not to mention it that's your business, you must have heard it from somewhere.
Disgraceful is a pretty appropriate word to describe the apathetic approach to controlling this unruly spectator who quite clearly wanted trouble, I myself, after being disgusted by his racist remarks, yelled to the HV bench that they "control their spectators" and upon noticing quite a few young kids next to me suggested that he considers that there are children around. Disgraceful, might not be what the Lady in the canteen said, but she was of the same opinion.
by The Rooster
Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:31 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL Division 4 2014

Yes I'm not sure who the chap was that obviously had too much and decided to let his emotions get the better of him, but it was very close to spilling over. It was good to have someone from HV step in and control this individual, eventually. I'm sure we'll forgive the racist comments that he made towards some of our supporters as he was clearly suffering from some kind of intoxication.

Considering the close proximity to the players race to the bar, it might have been nice to have match officials besides the pooraka ones in this area, but perhaps they were busy with the umpires as they were copping plenty as well, but that is only a suggestion.

Otherwise it was pretty well hosted, Young blokes on the gate offered to hand back my $5 if i couldn't find a park, which i thought was decent, an offer that wasn't needed as parks were still found.

And from our point of view both A's and B's were both played in good spirits and were both good spectacles of finals football in their respective grades.

nice attempt at a troll bulldogs (another ingle farm person riding the red wave this week)..if you bothered to read back you would know all about it.

you ingle farm blokes are quick to pour shit on other clubs but whinge and cry the minute anyone says anything about yours.

how about he without sin cast the first stone.

perhaps if you all kept your mouths shut your grand final wouldn't have ended in carnage last year.
Touchy FC, I'm not just a ingle farm person actually never played senior footy there but played at Pooraka. You can pour as much shit on the farmers as you like but the fact is the behaviour by your supporters was deplorable and rather then look in others back yard just cop it on the chin.
by bulldogs
Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:07 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |