Search found 5 matches

Return

Re: HFL Central Division

Looking forward to watching the interleague match between Hills and RMFL. Do you boys traditionally get a pretty strong squad together? By that I mean do your "guns" suit up for it?
by Monopoly Man
Tue May 20, 2014 3:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: River Murray Football League talk

So how did the cods fo yesterday v the hills? I couldn't find anything online or in the paper today

Good to see Gene rip the bag yesterday for the crows, 5 goals is a good return at any level

Ripping game Biffboy. Cods went down by 5 points unfortunately. The Cods missed a lot of sitters but as a poster on Hills thread said it was one of the highest quality country games I've seen in my 20 odd years at the level.
by Monopoly Man
Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Let's talk footy. I like to do lists. My top 10 players for 2015 (new players excluded).

1. Jake Liston
2. Jake Bowen
3. Michael O'Malley
4. Liam O'Neil
5. Luke Harrowfield (not new)
6. Brian Fenton
7. Will Abbott
8. Corey Jones
9. Matthew Brunoli
10. Owie Love

New players likely to dominate include Jed Wilson, Todd McKay, Jarrod Kellock, Brad Eagle, Paul Adlington probably a couple I'm missing .

My predictions

1. Meningie
2. Mypo
3. Mannum
4. Ramblers
5. Imps
6. Jervois
7. Tailem

Jake Liston for the Mail Medal.
by Monopoly Man
Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:44 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Re: Points System Is Crucifying Country Footy

Isn't this whole campaign about protecting the SAAFL and SANFL? They are sick of losing players to country leagues for dollars.
by Monopoly Man
Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:05 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Points are out- Imps 8, Ramblers 9, Mannum & Mypo 10, Meningie 11, Jervois and Tailem 15. I'm a bit bemused that Mypo would get the same as Mannum, surely Mannum are in a better position with previous years results, reserves and an u/17 flag under their belt. Thoughts? Any news on coaches?

Looks about right to me Biffboy. Think Mypo have 11. Would have to be the closest point allocation between the top 5 since points got introduced wouldn't it?.

Coaching news. I've heard Collo back to Blue land, Timmy Richard back to the Bluds, Fenton coaching the Bears, Peachy coaching Tailem and Hall at Mannum. Some quality coaches there apart from Fenton who is an unknown.

Haven't heard if Fidge and Neely have been reappointed?
by Monopoly Man
Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:51 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |