Search found 2 matches

Return

Re: Drugs, umps and other ammo's news

if the SANFL's primary focus was player welfare they would have acted when a complaint was made by rosewater the last time these two sides met, turn it up SANFL
by bubba love
Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:07 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Drugs, umps and other ammo's news

Once again, warrior-ship of keyboard land is back on. I don't k now how many reply's ive written and then deleted. Simple version, You're not in the club, you don't know. Cant ever understand why people think deferring the blame is what we are actually doing. The seniors and juniors are separate entities but we are one club in the eye of the public and form within. Make no mistake there is no deferring of blame. I will say that when you ask for help and not get it or are ignored. You cant do much more than that. Yes this is a forum and yes people can have their opinion. However, if you don't know the full story you have no idea. One thing i will say is this, go and have a look at the ridiculous and disgraceful attempt of a story on Tyson Edwards regarding women's football. That's what journo's do.
by SATCHEL
Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:55 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |