Search found 2 matches

Return

Re: SAAFL Division 7 2013

Also congratulations to Ingle Farm and also Angle Vale on their promotion but of course IF for their flag.. Well done to all involved. You now have that special bond together forever and thats something that nobody can take away from you.

I know there is another thread on the forum about the lack of medal presentations after the game and then also discussion on this thread about that final siren feeling not being able to play out - i do feel for IF and the players/supporters of the club. Disapointing that both of these were unable to occur, but that doesnt take away the previous 9 months work on and off field (this year) that goes into premiership win, very much deserved reward for hard work and effort.

Best of luck to both of you next year, heading out to your home grounds will be a formidable task for any side and i wish you well
by happilyretired
Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Aldinga Sharks Forum

I, like many, saw the footy show last night. Don't think it was that fantastic for Aldinga to be honest. It seems they laughed at the club.

How long had the president been there? Having never met him or heard of him before he appeared he wasn't that old.

Is he an ex player or is he external from the club?

They say the fish rots from the head
by happilyretired
Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:46 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |