Search found 477 matches

Return

Re: Things that make you laugh

Lightning McQueen wrote:
Spargo wrote:Sway :heart: :heart:

I just put it on at work after seeing you initial post, yes, it was "all because of you".

LM, I say it's infinitely true.
by Failed Creation
Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:18 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What Are You Listening To Now?

LMA wrote:There most recognizable, Berlin Chair. That whole album I love.

I go through phases where I can't get enough of 'Tuesday', while at other times 'How Much Is Enough', 'Soldiers', 'Trike', 'Damage' and 'Purple Sneakers' get a flogging.
by Failed Creation
Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:50 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Getting to 20,000 posts, and not one of substance... :lol: :oops:
by Failed Creation
Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:14 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Magellan wrote:
Failed Creation wrote:Getting to 20,000 posts, and not one of substance... :lol: :oops:

Nonsense!

At any rate, great avatars FC...Flea Market Montgomery, it's just like a mini-mall!!

"Living rooms, bedrooms, dinettes..."
by Failed Creation
Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:35 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Restaurant & Pub Reviews

Mrs. Creation and I went to Vietnam House on Bagster Road, Salisbury North last night. It was her first time there, and my second.

For our starters, Mrs. C. got a chicken & sweetcorn soup, while I went with the crab meat & asparagus. Both were really tasty, and were ample in size, and they were devoured within a few minutes.

Mrs C's soup: 8/10
My soup: 8/10

For our mains, Mrs. C. went with the standard sweet & sour pork, while I went for the claypot with caramelized pork belly and quail egg. I was about to have a dig at the missus for not being adventurous until she gave me a taste of her meal. I doubt I've had a bite of sweet & sour pork that good. My claypot was everything I was hoping it would be, and more. The pork was cooked perfectly, and there was a pleasant lack of gristle in both our dishes.

Mrs. C's main: 8.5/10
My main: 9/10.

Vietnam House.jpg

We both went for fried ice cream for dessert. I don't usually touch ice cream unless I'm home (it goes straight through me), but I made a happy exception tonight. The coconut batter around the ice cream itself was a revelation, and was topped nicely with nuts.

Mrs. C's dessert: 9/10
My dessert: 9/10

Service wise, the owner/waiter is very charismatic and chatty, and he seems to love his job. For people not expecting that, it might throw you off at first, but he's a good bloke, and happy to have a laugh.

The lady who brought us our meals was flat out all night, but was very efficient and polite nonetheless. She's obviously worked out a system that works.

Our three courses and a can of soft drink each cost just shy of $70, so it's excellent value too.

In summary, if you're from the north and want to try a new spot, here you go. You're welcome. If you're from elsewhere and you want brave the northern suburbs, you'll be safe here.
by Failed Creation
Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:25 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What The F***

Lightning McQueen wrote:
Brodlach wrote:Yep typing in Americans with big tits wouldn’t get you the correct result

I'm a bit of a minority, not a huge fan of big cans and I don't find fakies appealing at all.

I feel the same way.

Don't get me started on the lip fillers they're all into these days too...
by Failed Creation
Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:28 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Yeah, a couple people I know on FB were heading down there and letting it be known, perhaps they "thug lyfed" it and caught the train in without a mask.

Did you think they were normal or suspect otherwise?
I have many on my list that are there for pure boredom, I keep most hidden then go do a search to see what shit they've posted since my last search for a laugh.

I use those sorts of people as a self-esteem boost.

I know I might be that guy for many folks too.
by Failed Creation
Tue Dec 08, 2020 1:24 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

A woman at work when it comes to describing her son and husband's jobs.

There's been a few doozies over the years when people have asked.

"What does your son do?"
"He umpires AFL" is her reply. (He is a boundary umpire in the ammo's).
"He's a security guard" was another. (He checks peoples temps with a temp gun as they enter a work site).

"What does you husband do?
"He's a lab technician" was todays reply. (He works for a soil testing company).

I know this belongs in another thread too, but...

I can't stand people who call footy 'AFL'.

It's like me saying I played NBL or Sheffield Shield.
by Failed Creation
Thu Dec 10, 2020 8:46 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Booney wrote:Silverchair - Diorama, an underrated Australian album IMO.

A masterpiece.

The less said about Young Modern, the better.
by Failed Creation
Mon Dec 28, 2020 7:57 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Hogg Division III 2021

The Creation Derby lives on in 2021.

I don't think I've beaten her in a head-to-head game.
by Failed Creation
Sun Jan 31, 2021 11:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Song Tag

The Dark Knight wrote:Alien Ant Farm- Movies

VERY underrated song.

Pennywise - Alien

by Failed Creation
Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:28 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that you rate!

That is awesome for failed creation an absolutely cracking bloke! Especially for a Port supporter

Well done to the club and people who did that for him. A member of our safootynet family has been having a tough time of it lately.

Failed Creation spends his Saturday's following a local footy club around that he loves and takes hundreds of game day photo's, his photography is of very high quality.

Last Saturday his camera shat itself during the day which no doubt left him pretty down as photography is his escape and passion.

Roll in the brilliance of a great club rallying together to help a great man out, his club people chipped in and FC is now back on board with a $1400 camera.

I read this last night and it put a huge lump in my throat, a bloke that gives so much to the community and expects nothing in return gets hugely rewarded for being that person, community spirit is alive and well.

That's my Good News story to head into the weekend with, the more I think of it, the more it chugs on my heart strings.

Keep up the good work FC, I look forward to perusing your fine work each weekend, I love ya like a brother mate :heart: :heart:

Thanks, lads.

Mrs. C and I were totally flabbergasted that the club (driven by the players) would go out and do that, especially within 24 to 36 hours after the event.

We love what we do, and never expected anything like this to happen.

The camera should arrive in 4-6 weeks, so we're keen on getting to try it out.

I can't speak highly enough of the club.
by Failed Creation
Fri Jun 25, 2021 3:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: NORTH EASTERN F/L

Cheers lads.

Of the country leagues having grand finals this week, the NEFL makes most sense geographically.

I'll keep you posted too, Whufc. You're a legend.
by Failed Creation
Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

So I ventured out to my very first NEFL game yesterday.

First thoughts; WOW, how good of a setup do they have at Eudunda? I'd go back and watch a game there in a heartbeat.

The Gameday magazine is top-notch, easily among the top few match-day programmes out there.

Having never seen a game in this comp, I wasn't sure what to expect, but I saw nothing but good footy. BSR jumped out of the gate early, and piled on the first seven goals of the game. RSMU toiled hard, and kept the contest fairly even from then on.

The only downside was that I didn't get a chance to catch up with whufc , but it sure as hell won't be the last time I see a game in this league.
by Failed Creation
Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:51 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Song Tag

Dragon - Young Years

by Failed Creation
Tue Nov 02, 2021 9:34 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Cringeworthy Ads

All those Rhonda & Ketut ads from a decade ago...

**** me, the amount of people that over-quoted that shit was insane.
by Failed Creation
Mon Aug 23, 2021 9:36 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Cringeworthy Ads

Also, every ad for Home & Away.

It's hard not to laugh at all the terrible acting skills on display.
by Failed Creation
Mon Aug 23, 2021 9:37 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Vamos wrote:Quick, where's my eyeliner

One of my all-time favourite songs.
by Failed Creation
Mon Jan 17, 2022 7:31 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Hogg Missing Persons Unit 2022

This thread is dedicated to all of you delightful boys and girls who refuse to pull ya finger out and sign up to your Hogg League or tell me to piss off. Let me tell ya boyos that in February silence is not golden. Once you've signed up for your league and filled in your side then you can go sit in the bog and spend some quality time in quiet contemplation but right now I need to know...are you IN or are you OUT.

Hopefully, after posting 756 reminders to join the league I don't get some nuffy complaining to me that they missed out on the Hogg. If you are on this list shit or get off the pot. Code next to league name slackers.

Hogg Premier League 230551

Has Been One Club Player
wycbloods wycbloods

Hogg Division I 584932

Chops Clots David Brent
Pool Swimmers Tom whoever you are
JOBBYS ELITE Scud but possibly a daisy Benny
Buckets Buckets
Jims TigerRoos Mythical Creature that you??
Adelaide Crows Raymond
Hips Don't Lie Scott L could be bye bye here not answering me at the moment MAY-Z could be your spot here

Hogg Division II 943083

Modraaaaaaaa Cravo Slack shit but he'll join

Hogg Division III 737633

GETOUTOFMYWAY Dave I would but I don't know who TF you are
Liamscrows wycbloods
Nuggetys Nobodies nuggety goodness
Right Nut lovetotalkfooty
Powerfailure PatowalongaPirate

Hogg Divison IV 315613

Brownlads Browny25 Browny browny you missed out last year heading the same way again. Deadline is March 3.
Sneaky Turtles Brodlach your lad in this year?
harryshawks wycbloods
Moneybrawl Dogmatic

Hogg Division V 870413

Jimmy crack corn Media Park
Beedubs No idea who this mob is but where in the Hogg Group last year
Red Devils carey
Bretts Razorbacks Brett G come on bro sign up big fella!

It's actually been a very good response this year. The changes look pretty good that SC has made, only the elite players seem to be put out and that isn't us, despite Ecky's efforts last season. A lot of teams don't sign up if they've had a shit year and been relegated...that's ok, it's not mandatory, but if you could tell us you are pulling the pin that would be great.

For some reason Divvy I fails to sign up year after year. We lost about half of the coaches there last season. Hopefully they pull their collective digits out soon. We also have **** all in the Hogg Group at the moment. There is no point having a group if coaches don't join and at the moment I only have 49 out of about 90 coaches so get on board for interleague bragging rights. Code for the group is 623573.

Season starts early chappies so don't delay. March 3 is the day.

regards,

REB

He's a mate of mine; I'll notify him now.
by Failed Creation
Tue Feb 08, 2022 8:48 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

People on FB who post cryptic status updates clearly looking for people to comment and ask questions, then reply with "PM ya" or "Dont want to talk about it" or "nothing" :lol:

Yeah the other one that really urks me and on my feed I see women do it a lot more than me is posting those real passive aggressive 'quotes' or 'memes' that are clearly aimed at ex partners like they themselves were gods gift to relationships.

I mean I post a lot of shit on facebook but don't put up shit about your ex's looking for sympathy.
'
Or when folks check in at hospitals or doctor's surgeries, but won't elaborate on why their there. It's like they think the world is waiting with bated breath.
by Failed Creation
Wed Mar 09, 2022 8:47 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: River Murray Football League talk

Mr Beefy wrote:Channel 7 saying the RMFL have banned the bloke who recorded it from attending games.

That's pretty ******, in my opinion.

Especially considering they likely used that very footage to dole out the suspension to the Meningie bloke.
by Failed Creation
Sat Apr 16, 2022 8:10 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

BSR have announced Mail Medalist Matt Longbottom will return to the club in a player coach capacity.

Huge get for the club!!

And the B grade coach is.......................

Some bloke that the players definitely won't be looking up to.... ;) :lol:

I wouldn't look down on the bloke either; he's a true gent.
by Failed Creation
Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:13 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Happy Birthday

locky801 wrote:Happy birthday Failed Creation hope its been a good one

Thanks, mate!

It's been an absolutely hectic year, but I'll be back with a vengeance in 2024.
by Failed Creation
Mon Dec 18, 2023 8:07 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Hogg Division II 2024

Pre-Season

Greetings Hoggsters. Another year older another year of Hogg in this very tough league to get into and even harder to get promoted out of. The code for Hogg II this year is 375299 . My data is fugged up so I've only got a list of teams to be invited into the league, in alphabetical order. This year's teams are...

Apologies to GETOUTOFMYWAY, not sure of your username . More to come.

regards,

REB

He's a mate of mine; I'll let him know.
by Failed Creation
Wed Jan 31, 2024 12:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |