Search found 6 matches

Return

Re: Crows 2014

The Eddie Betts pocket is a beat up, it's just his supporters having a good time (it's not as though it's officially named that way). They'll celebrate it when he plays well and cop it when he doesn't, but at the end if the day that's life as a football supporter across the board.

Like I said, Adelaide kept him out of the media leading up to his 200th as they know he's not a fan of the spotlight, yet they get 3-400 people wearing a shirt with his face on it and put his name on the scoreboard "Eddie Betts pocket".

Way to keep things low key marketing guru guys/gals.

Never Tear us apart :lol: :lol: :lol:

Never Tear up our Tarps :lol:
by The Indian
Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Hogg League for latecomers - Hogg Division V Reserves

Just signed up for my inaugural Hogg Season "Shane's Superboots"
by The Indian
Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:22 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2017 AFL Season

Hope he doesnt blow .119 when they catch up with him
by The Indian
Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:22 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Hogg Division IV 2017

Big Congrats to FNQ on their Grand Final victory. Packed too many punches for the Superboots. Seeya in Divvy 3 next year
by The Indian
Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:10 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Hogg Division III 2018

Cheers, I'm in
by The Indian
Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:48 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Horse Racing Tips & Discussion

Going to combat OnSong to see who reigns supreme, just for shits and gigs.
Balaklava - Hopefully not a huge track bias like last year, where leaders dominated all day. It’s been good
For the last few race days, hopefully it remains the same.

R1- 1 Boxed on well last start, albeit outclassed by the winner, but a repeat performance should see it
Go close here. 8 has improved each run as it goes up in distance, extra 100m today should suit.
Any McEvoy trained horse is a danger. 4, Holder and Sweeney combo, given time after improving runs.
Selections 1,8,6,4
( 5,6,8,1

R2-6&7 will lead,, 1 may try to
Come over also. 1 runner from NZ, but this is a weak race. “5 Ran home after getting way out of its ground from a bad gate, gets gate 4 today, should sit closer and and getting to 1600m should benefit with a perfect sit behind them.
Selections 5,1,6,7

Smashed it with the Quaddie legs. Well played

R3-2 has a bad gate last start, went back for its first time and did nothing. Gate 1 will see a more positive ride. 3, best form is over the shorter trips, first up today, gets a claim to 54kg, never raced with anything less then 57kg. 5 has ran some handy races last campaign,trialed well leading into this and Holder has history with this horse. 9 trialled well, all of its runs were at Morphettville last campaign where it performed well without placing. Tourneur has had a choice of 2 that trialed well. Hard Race.

R4- 1 may still be a race away from hitting its straps. 2 was disappointing first up, got back and failed to run on. 5 gets back in its races, from 6, shouldnget a nice cart behind them, speed on the race is a concern. 8 runs some good races, then runs a shocker. Could bob up.
Not a lot of speed,If 2 sits in the top 3-4 I think it wins.

R5- 1 has 3 wins on the track, last 3 starts has stayed at 1600m, up to 2200, will sit just off a fast enough pace,drop in grade looks set to peak.
2 is up a lot in weight, too short for me. 4 looks to track well into the race from a nice gate. Not sure how they will ride 6, probably just off the speed, 2kg claim helps. 9 took on too much distance last start, back to 2200m suits. 7 is the most lightly raced and might have the most upside of all of these.
1, 4,7,6

R6- 3 kicked off in a similar race last campaign and won, awkward gate. Fav 4 only 1 placing from 6 attempts at track is a concern. 5 went back from a horrible gate and made a little ground. Up in distance and barrier 3 ticks all the boxes.
6 has some some handy races at this track and looks to settle in a good position. 7 Nistann form I like, but up sharply in weight.

R7-11 is flying. Trainer very confident. 2 will take it on and well weighted after the claim and they will go pretty quick. 4 will sit just off the speed and get a good run. 8 and 12 will get back, and why long odds, could run into the top 4.

R8- I dont see too much speed. I think the 1 is poorly weighted.
5 is the class, not sure this was its race it was set for.
4 Is nicely weighted, was only 0.4 off the 1 a few starts back and meets it 5kg better off. 2 will get a nice run on speed and will right in the finish.
6 was a nice win last start and a repeat run will go close.

R9- 1 after a nice first up run looks good. Barrier 5 leaves it with plenty of options. 2 going up in grade was impressive but a risk up in grade. 3 peaks 3rd up, Tourneur sticks, good value.7 is the leader and has no weight and 8 will get a cosy run and if it gets Luck will go close.
1, 2,3,8

Personally, I will play mostly Ex & F4s. Go a little wider on 4th place.
Good Luck, cracking day.

Not a bad day, around the mark. 4 First selections won.
Brown Ben got me a nice win collect.
Nice work OnSong with the preview, got this forum up and about again.

On Fire with the Quaddie Legs
by The Indian
Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:34 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |