GRSA running a free tipping comp - Golden Bone

Starts tonight

1 tip each race
by mighty_tiger_79
Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:13 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: OAKSY Doggies Tips

Early look at Wednesday meeting which has been brought forward a little bit.

race 1

3-2-1-4
query on the first starter 6, only has to be half reasonable to win here.

these wont run any quicker than 30-70

the 3 is the best of the raced bunch.
2 - a non winner, just likes to run 2nd
1,4 are the next best picks.
I have the 4 behind the red, just due to the draw.

race 2 - horrible

race 3
another ordinary event
the 8 looks the top pick here tentatively, I think the 3 at good ew odds looks the place bet here, slowish out and runs on nicely.

race 4
not much to see here with the 8 winning and the 6 placing

race 7

the 1 due to the box and lack of pace in this race will find itself sitting in prime position on the first turn
6,7,8 all have pace to get across, but they could all cause issues for themselves.
1-6-7-8 are my numbers, they will be the first four in running all the way

race 8

a two dog war here between the 2,4. I have the 4 leading, but the 2 will be pushing it hard early on

race 10

1 is the pick here, down in grade, drawn to be right in the finish. the main danger would be the 4, a former vic runner, in a very good kennel

race 11
7 should lead this lot and get another win
3,5,2 are next in line and not much separates these here
the 1 is very capable of punching through and leading the inside division if it improves on its recent efforts
the 8 will get a soft run if it can just jump with the 7
by mighty_tiger_79
Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Managed to lay r10 #1 at Gawler for a small profit
by mighty_tiger_79
Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:47 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

LOL "Keep it simply stupid." I'm sure you didn't mean it?
by Phil
Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:21 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I'm pumped
Jagged the quaddie and treble
Plus the bet on the green in race 6

Been waiting for him to get into a suitable race.....and they bet 20/1
by mighty_tiger_79
Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:22 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Unfortunately a few distractions got in the way of wagering and form for tonight.

Great work today Oaksy. No matter how anyone wagers your selections, they should profit.
by mighty_tiger_79
Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Good win the 5.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
by mighty_tiger_79
Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:00 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Looks a 2 dog race?

by mighty_tiger_79
Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:36 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:Shep r11-8 lektra flirt debuts for us.

Is expected to lead, but whether her condition holds is another question.
$2.80 ubet.

Led them easy.
Condition showed up in straight. Winner is a strong 450m type according to Tina.
Not a bad result 1st up.
by mighty_tiger_79
Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:46 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Oaksnaf wrote:Where is that from?
Actually would do it for a bit of fun for sure.
Meadows facebook page

by mighty_tiger_79
Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:11 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

OAKSY Doggies Tips

Hume Cup Preview
Massive Saturday night ahead with 5 heats of the 600mtr Hume Cup at the Meadows with plenty of handy dogs going around.

Starting us off in heat one the early favourites are (1) Eight ball (2) Fernando’s Riot and (8) Zipping Truvy
I actually like a little bit of value here and think that the (4) Boom Down can pinch this, has super form over the longer journey and we definitely know this distance is not a problem for him, tested and proven. For 2nd I like the (2) Fernando’s Riot, he will be setting the pace early and with any luck he could hold on here. Chuck in the (1) Eight Ball who seems like he needs longer than 500, has a huge motor and will be right in this coming down the home straight, only query on him is its his first look over 600 here and it’s a very smart field. For first 4 players put in (3) Bago Bluff who is coming down for QLD and should be thereabouts.
Tips 4-1-2-3

Heat 2 is another cracking race with plenty of chances once again. The early market suggests (6) Steinbrenner (4) She will bloom and (2) Rockstar beat to be the main chances here.
I like (4) She will bloom, has nice early toe and has proven to get the trip, should be leading and winning. (2) Rockstar Beav should get a nice run into the race from the draw and looks the main danger. (6) Steinbrenner is coming off some good runs at the meadows and sandown and does have a big engine, draw is tough though. I also like (7) Kessler Bale as a bit of value.
Tips 4-2-6-7

Heats 3 I’m renaming the SA heat as the main chances here all reside from SA. Early favourite is the (8) Tauwitchere in what looks an open affair.
In my tips I can’t go passed the massive overs here for (7) Aston Peregrine, I actually think his odds for the heat and overall are worth a play on. Has super strength as he showed last start at Sandown and he has had 2 good looks here as well. He will be fighting for the rail early, but I think he gets on it and runs well. (8) Tauwitchere is my next best here, should get plenty of room to move early and if she can get around T1 and T2 handily she will be right in the finish. Will jump fast and be vying for the lead. (3) Miss Bellawood might be the one to hold the (8) out and if she does the whole race changes complexion, she also jumps well and has shown in recent runs that she can hang on to a good pace, definite each way chance. For fourth I like the (6) Kraken Dust who won’t be going with them early, but will be pouncing on any hiccups from the leaders.
Tips 7-8-3-6

Heat 4 is another interesting race with some huge talent stepping up to the 600. The early market has the (5) True Detective on top with (4) Apex Within and (7) Waging War next best.
(5) True Detective does a lot right and has a very imposing record, super strong and I reckon he gets the job done here. (1) All in baz gets the gun rails run here and I can see him running well. (4) Apex within is proven and is very strong, recent form is mixed, but I’d be a fool to not tip him. (3) Chief Fernando looks my next best in this as I don’t think the outside brigade can get on the track here.
Tips 5-1-4-3

Heat 5 and the final chance to qualify for the Hume Cup final probably goes to SA again. Pre race favourites at this stage are (3) Mister Harlewood (4) Gwydion and (8) Lucy’s Milo.
The fact (3) Mister Harlewood has drawn inside a wide runner here gives him a massive boost and I think going by his recent runs at the track and trip he should be the one to beat here. (4) Gwydion will be going with him all the way also has the pace early to hold out the outside draws, huge motor and wouldn’t surprise if he gets the win. (2) Perfect Marshall will be the one booting up early, will have loads of early room and can run the trip. (1) Priority Pass is my next tip based on my analysis of the outside dogs not getting in to the race early.
Tips 3-4-2-1

Pre Cup Tip
Boom Down
Aston Peregrine
Mister Harlewood

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
by Groover
Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Theres the exotic calculator doin its job.

Like it.

by mighty_tiger_79
Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:07 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Star Anise looks a good hope today.

by mighty_tiger_79
Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:32 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2019 Cup Day Comp

2 races down, 8 to go until I’m a millionaire...
by Spargo
Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:08 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2019 Cup Day Comp

R1 - #2 ARYAAF 1st 13.2 + ?
R2 - #3 BRAVO TANGO1st 9.6 + ?
R3 - #4 ALIFEROUS 2nd 4.7
R4 - #1 BIG BLUE
R5 - #16 SIZZLEFLY
R6 - #4 SWEET SCANDAL
R7 - #24 YOUNGSTAR
R8 - #4 KIWIA
R9 - #6 PARSIFAL
R10 - #20 NIGHT EXPRESS

What do you use for the place divi on the winners? Can't see below. Those results include the place div

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
by mickey
Tue Nov 05, 2019 12:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

had a quick look at the Sale races Oaksy suggested.

Sale
r7
7 - really like the $4.00 place here, will be running on

r10

I think I might work around the 2,6,8, they look the run on types in a field where I cant see too much early pace, they may lob closer than normal.

r11
really think the outside 3 here are the ones. the 6 is a tad shorter than I hoped. the 2,3 should be much closer in the market. the 8 at $7.50 is probably the ew play.

r12

the 9 is $26, from box 2, this can lead and if it gets a soft lead it can win. if it don't lead its confetti..
by mighty_tiger_79
Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:51 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You are way too concrete in your decisions.
If you got something at $20 , and the rest of us mere mortals have it at $4.80 , don't be such a damn narcissist , and shorten it somewhat.
You won't be backing it , but it will lengthen the Odds of the other runners somewhat , and perhaps reduce what may contain 4 Overlays , down to perhaps just 2.
Bookies don't have animals at short Odds for nothing - if they have them at the wrong Odds , they will get smashed on the other dogs.
Do your form and trust your studies , but don't ignore JOE completely.

I'll do a few races that you do tomorrow , if you play , and I will point out where you messed up.
by moeee
Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Horse Racing Tips & Discussion

My horses getting around today
Ballina
R1#6
R4#11

Both good EW chances
by helicopterking
Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:18 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

3 in today at Shep.
All had a short break due to dodgy meat.

Slingshot Storm can place. 2 looks hardest to beat.

Lektra Flirt should be placed

Lektra Bear just hoping for a forward showing today. Place best
by mighty_tiger_79
Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:57 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:Could be a bad night for Sportsbet

If r6-1, R7-1 & R8-7 all win

All win.

Sportsbet...
R6-1 they opened $4 into $2.50
R7-1 $2.45 into $1.12
R8-7 $4.40 into around $2.60

Know a few people who were on those in a multi!
by mighty_tiger_79
Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:45 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

OAKSY Doggies Tips

Mister Kingswood wins at huge odds!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Hope you had something on!!!

Yeah $20 on the nose fixed @ $81

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191211/922baa5f4a8355a07eaf9f68900f7fe8.jpg

by Groover
Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:09 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

OAKSY Doggies Tips

The Meadows Saturday night sees 8 heats of the Group 1 Silver Chief. See below for my preview:

Race 2 (heat 1):
1 Tiggerlong Tonk is a very handy type and has drawn to win here, should have a clear lead by turn 1 and there isn’t too much here that will catch him. 8 Cornhill Tiger should get a decent run across and challenge for a place, while 2 Halberd Bale only needs good luck early to be in the finish.
Tips 1-8-2-4

Race 3 (heat 2)
5 Hard Style Rico brings in some super form, but the box draw is a worry. 1 Route Sixty Six had a nice win last time out and should boot up nicely on the rails. 3 Slingshot Prince and 6 Big Artie banner are the next best IMO
Tips 1-5-3-6

Race 5 (heat 3)
If 4 Shima Shine is right, then he will be an easy winner here, very short odds, but a painless way to make $$$. Best hopes for a place are 1 Sir Duke who is strong to the line and 2 Driftin Away who can run well on his night.
Tips 4*-1-2-7

Race 6 (heat 4)
3 Western Envoy will be the punters elect, but I like the 4 Bees and Honey to knock him off. His last start here was good enough for me to be confident in him. 2 Shanlyn Deano should be close up with the 1 Repercussions storming home late.
Tips 4-3-2-1

Race 7 (heat 5)
Probably the most open heat of the night, with my form having 6 Christo Bale on top, has good form on track and only needs luck from the draw. 7 Captain Jake can run well with the cart across, 1 Revelation has the ability and the 5 Mepunga Daniel can run solid time.
Tips 6-7-1-5

Race 8 (heat 6)
It’s hard to tip against the odds on pop
1 Simon Told Helen has been super in his career thus far and should be progressing through to the final with ease. Place chances are 8 Who dat looking, 5 Yeller Bale at nice odds and 7 Aston Peroni
Tips 1-8-5-7

Race 9 (heat 7)
3 Weblac Jack will get plenty of room early and with clear running he can put up some good sectionals, 5 Bound to succeed can go close if he avoids the 4 Corbett early, who is my next best.
Tips 3-5-4-2

Race 10 (heat 8)
The last chance to qualify and it’s all 6 Who told Stevie’s spot to lose, he is armed with massive first and 2nd sectionals and if he gets clear running to the back, the race will be over. If he does find bother and they are bunched up nearing the last bend then look for 8 Mister Harlewood to be storming home, on his night he can run time, but hasn’t been putting up his best efforts lately. 1 Mastermind Kid brings in solid form and can be a danger to lead, while 2 Cornhill Rebel could challenge for a place if the others are off.
Tips 6-8-1-2

Final based on tips
Tiggerlong tonk
Route sixty six
Shima shine
Bees and honey
Christo Bale
Simon told Helen
Weblec Jack
Who told Stevie

Pre final tips
Simon told Helen
Weblec Jack
Shima shine

by Groover
Fri Dec 27, 2019 4:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Lektra Bear
Spring walter
Slingshot Storm

All at Healesville tomorrow morning

by mighty_tiger_79
Sat Dec 28, 2019 8:36 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

OAKSY Doggies Tips

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:Thats a fantastic result!!!!

Yeah doesn’t happen very often, especially with big litters, so to say mum n dad are proud from all the hard work they put in would be an understatement.

by Groover
Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

El grand knocka gets in that race quite well! But is terribly short.

by mighty_tiger_79
Sun Jan 05, 2020 7:42 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I anchored it last week 2/3/4 in the f4s.
Also had a ticket with it winning

by mighty_tiger_79
Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

3 in tonight

Angle Park
Race 3 boxes 1 and 2
Springvale Jorja maps to get a clear run tonight and will take some beating, definite chance. Mister Kingswood needs clear running to feature, unlikely.

Sandown
Race 7 box 4
Mister Harlewood
Needs luck early with a wide runner inside him. Not sure how well he goes here, but always worth an each way ticket.

Jorja didn't seem to ping, but the Kingswood got the memo and jumped really well.

Yeah spewin as! She went right angles early and hit half the field. Kingswood ran a pb but the track is on fire

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk I was shocked to see 29.42 in r1. It didn't appear "that" quick

Yeah seemed very quick to me, but always good to see low times.

PS Mister Harlewood big win tonight zooming passed Tauwitchere

by Groover
Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:29 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Just a quick look at Sandown

R6-1 $5/$1.57
Mainly place. 2 starts ago 2nd behind Mister Harlewood who would be odds on here....

R8- thought 8 would be top pick. Can jump and at worst gets ala cart over with the 7.
I cant trust the 2 at the minute.
5 is fav, its NSW form is fair, doesnt warrant that price. Unless its trialled.
Im keen on a roughy here. 3 at $21/$3.75. Again mainly a place play, but I thought this would be closer to the $10....
A clear run early and if theres carnage at T1 we can rail up here and make the most of it.

by mighty_tiger_79
Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:35 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Just a quick look at Sandown

R6-1 $5/$1.57
Mainly place. 2 starts ago 2nd behind Mister Harlewood who would be odds on here....

R8- thought 8 would be top pick. Can jump and at worst gets ala cart over with the 7.
I cant trust the 2 at the minute.
5 is fav, its NSW form is fair, doesnt warrant that price. Unless its trialled.
Im keen on a roughy here. 3 at $21/$3.75. Again mainly a place play, but I thought this would be closer to the $10....
A clear run early and if theres carnage at T1 we can rail up here and make the most of it.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk R6 3rd
R8 3rd really thought we were right in it through T1/T2.....but $7 place......

by mighty_tiger_79
Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:02 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

HVL R6

2 LAST HURRAH 2.27
1 OFF AN GONE 4.27
7 SPARKLE MOTION 9.91
5 ASTON MEILLEUR 15.11
8 EYE CATCHER 20.73
6 SUPERIOR BONT 25.59
4 SIMPLY SMARTER 28.43
3 BUSY BELLA 28.43 Not keen on eye catcher at all??

Thanks for pointing that out, copied across the wrong odds.
All fixed now. It's an open race for mine and Eye Catcher will have a few on its inside early that may stop momentum. I think eye catcher will battle a bit from the draw. But i think its more of a winning hope than half field...

by mighty_tiger_79
Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:49 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

SHEP R5

5 LEKTRA FLIRT 3.95
3 ONCE A KING 4.88
4 GALLANT BOY 5.42
1 DESTINI AGITATOR 9.19
10 DEVILS CARTEL 10.21
7 GINNY WOOLF 11.34
6 CASH OR CARD 26.34
8 DIRTY STELLA 40.15

GL MT !!

A mate of mine who has a few owns the 7, told me to leave it alone.
Reckons Lektra Flirt leaves then for dead.
Quinella 5 & 7, $10 - trifecta 5,7/field/field - 50%
Fingers crossed mighty_tiger_79
by Spargo
Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Agree it needs luck

by mighty_tiger_79
Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:00 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Ballarat tomorrow
Race 5 box 6 Mister Harlewood
First look at the track, but he has been running really well. I think tomorrow is another opportunity for a win here for him.
Backable odds too [emoji106]

by Groover
Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:40 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Lektra bear in tomorrow bendigo

Tafeeta Bale first up for us sat cannington.....should go close...

by mighty_tiger_79
Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:14 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Cricket

I sacrificed some profit to lay off when Sydney came into $1.17 during the afternoon as there was talk of a window where they could get a short game in, but a nice result in the end still.
by Dutchy
Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:03 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Shep r8-8
Lektra Flirt

Looks a good race. 7 can give us room early. Should look the winner at some stage

by mighty_tiger_79
Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:58 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

BENDIGO R8

5 CHASING BEERS 2.90
6 MR RAIN MAKER 5.46
3 TOP ALCOHOL 8.32
2 BOSTON QUAY 9.25
7 KRAKEN BO 11.42
8 STEEL MAGNOLIA 12.68
4 KAIDE BALE 17.40
1 AURORA MISS 49.90

#3,5 WIN

Lots of questions in this race, is the most recent form for #2 accurate of new ability. If so, then has no chance of winning this race.
#6 is also out of sorts since returning too. #4 also out of sorts, would stand a good chance here on best form, but lately been out of sorts. Only consistent runner who does begin well is the #5. For mine it's a tricky race to line them all up, but one thing is that the #5 looks good here.

I also feel like #3 has been the improver in the field in recent races despite having 129 races. There's a result!
And almost got the big div with the 3 who had zero luck early there.

by mighty_tiger_79
Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:09 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

No it gets too far back, Spyfection does what normally does, but I actually thought the 2 would be in front at that stage giving Spyfection the chance to drift out and cut back in without any issue. Was great odds though in that field !! Spy led and the 30s on betfair was looking good....for a stride or 3....

by mighty_tiger_79
Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:10 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Must be good mail. Hasn't performed recently anywhere up to old formline. Has to win 1st.....if it does = good mail, if it runs like a donkey....

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk Ran like a donkey but traded a profit..layed the 7 on betfair and also backed/layed the 2

by mighty_tiger_79
Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:51 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Got the fav beat and top pick won!
Nicely done

by mighty_tiger_79
Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:59 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Taffeta Bale saturday night
Cannington r2-1

Same draw as last start and same grade....hopefully same price....but doubtful

by mighty_tiger_79
Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:09 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

4 dogs in tonight
Race 1 box 8 Miss breakout
Good win first up from break, but the box draw doesn't really suit her tonight. Early speed from 2,3,4 make it difficult for her tonight. Each way at best

Race 2 box 8 Miss takiri
Box draw isn't as bad for her as she runs in a straight line to the turn usually. I like her at these odds, and she trialled well at Gawler over the 400 on Monday (23.18) so she looks like her injury worries from last start are behind her, jump on!

Race 3 box 3 Mister Kingswood
100-1 shot but is improving, has a better box tonight than last start. Put in exotics.

Race 4 box 3 Springvale Jorja
Good win 2 days ago at Gawler, but this is much tougher. Coorong Lucy is a class above, but we Should get room to move early though. 4,3 exacta

by Groover
Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:07 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

WGL R12

2 MISSY MEGHAN 3.67
3 SHE GOT FIRE 5.04
7 LAST OUTLAW 5.60
6 BLUEHAWK ROBERT 9.48
4 TARQUIN BOB 10.54
1 SHAGGYN ROSE 11.71
8 MEGA HAZEL 22.03
5 RUTHS GIRL 51.17

What a messy race this is. Anything could happen. But I have the #2 leading and that is best place to be !!

#2 WIN And leads and wins

by mighty_tiger_79
Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:29 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Busy day!

by mighty_tiger_79
Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:23 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Good boy woodleigh!

by mighty_tiger_79
Tue Feb 18, 2020 9:00 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Coronavirus (Covid19)

Really sorry to read that MT, definitely a difficult time. I hope Mrs MT is able to find a replacement income/passion as quickly as possible.

I know those comments don't help improve the situation at all, but it is all I can offer. Appreciate all the sentiments. It does mean more than anyone can imagine.
I know we aren't the only ones in this situation. So i do hope amongst all this, we can help out the small businesses where possible. Local butchers, fruit n veg etc.
She put a post on FB, and just trying to generate some positivity and sales and see how it goes!!

by mighty_tiger_79
Wed Mar 18, 2020 7:44 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I think the red gets every possible tonight

by mighty_tiger_79
Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:14 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Are you ok?

Thanks man. Just felt good writing it out.

regards,

REB
by Rik E Boy
Tue Mar 10, 2020 9:10 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Are you ok?

Small problems compared to some the other posts on here but the last two days has been extremely tough.

Yesterday i had to stand off all our casual staff, roughly 20 employees. They kind of got it, new it was going to happen and new they simply couldnt be paid for they couldnt do. Today i had to stand off our 5 permanent part time staff. This was hard, there being stood off without pay (we are a non profit organisation) Most of the permenant staff either are the bread winners in their household or provide significant income.

What made it even tougher was at this stage i have survived the full stand down but have been gone from full time down to 0.6 (3 days a week). To stand them and deliver the bad news whilst i am still getting some form of income was real tough.

Got to admit whilst i am not anti government or Sco Mo the employees have really been screwed over through this period.
by whufc
Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:23 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Coronavirus (Covid19)

Perhaps to be evenly balanced that chart you showed Dutchy, they should show what happens with cash compared to staying in the market when you move to cash at the top of the market and do a 5/10 year comparison.

People need to seek professional advice and not look at charts of tops/bottoms scenarios. As you can cherry pick your way to suit the angle of multiple opinions.

Absolutely moving to cash at the peak of the market is an ideal scenario if you are close to retirement, Ill be trying to nail this myself in a few years time.

But we are discussing the bottom (or near to it) of the market, where it is now, and what the best options are now.

Agree, everyone's position is different and professional advice should be sought.
by Dutchy
Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:22 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |