Search found 10 matches

Return

Re: Have Westies Imploded?

I think it's because Port and Adelaide now have all their players in their own SANFL sides. I knew this would happen.
by Booney
Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:01 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rnd 3 - Eagles v Norwood Sunday 2.10

Surely Sammy Martyn showed his worth on Sunday. His run and carry, along with Batley is vital for an Eagles side who have been often criticised in the past for lacking pace.. Petrenko was super on the weekend, his run and strength at the contest took the attention off Boyd and gave him free reign to do as he does best, accumulate the ball at will.. Good too see the Eagles kick a winning score without Ainger or Wundke contributing too much on the scoreboard. Like Goldsworthys ball use off half back, left foot is a cannon.. Thompson is a massive in for that defence as well, is a top line defender at SANFL level
by human_torpedo
Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:49 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rnd 10 - Eagles v Adelaide @ M T Hyunda Oval (Sat 20/6)

Part time fitness versus full time fitness certainly showed in this match! Ah well, just glad to get the win for the first time and bag two points.
Boyd off for all of the second half didn't help either.

What for, do you know?

McGregor another 3 goals and probably should have had 4-5.

Doesn't count as a good performance; wasn't wet weather footy :p

Something today reminded me of a match at Woodville in 1999...back then Port fans had cheered when they heard that Western Bulldogs had overcome a 40 point 3QT deficit to beat the Crows. Today, there was another cheer at a random moment; I assumed Carlton had won...I was right.
by spell_check
Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that you rate!

a lot of people complain about seeing inane posts from their friends, yet still continue to read them!

The best thing to do is unfollow all of the people that annoy you. That is different to defriending so they dont get all butthurt about it, but you still dont have to see their posts :D

I almost use it as a news aggregator in a lot of ways, though twitter is better for that purpose.

another big advantage is the ease at which you can set up a small group or invite. it makes it so easy to communicate with a lot of people quickly.

So there are big advantages if you are prepared to put up with and or block the crap that comes with it.

Good idea. I have unfollowed the person who writes 'I sharted' at least five times a week on their FB page.
by fisho mcspaz
Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:18 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: R12: West v Eagles - Saturday @ Richmond

God McGregor rates himself doesn't he? Someone get him a looser Guernsey, the little fatty is filling it out too much. And he is proper lazy. Yes he's kicked a couple but he is a proper slut on the field

What a pity. I knew about a dozen Central fans who "dressed up nice" to come and see you on Saturday. You know, no singlets and no ciggies in the shoulder of the shirt. Seems you were home watching the Eagles take top spot on the ladder while the leading small forward in the competition was kicking more goals.

You sir, are full of shit and have joined an illustrious group. People on my "ignore/foe" list. Goodbye.
by Booney
Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:00 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: R12: West v Eagles - Saturday @ Richmond

If he doesn't reply you know your on the foe list Columbo.
by wild dog
Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:27 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: R9 Centrals v Eagles Saturday 1410

Typical act of a struggling, undisciplined scrubber club.
The glory days for CDFC are well and truly over
This is a poor attempt if trolling. All Eagles supporters love beating the doggies but most of us respect the CDFC for what they have achieved. I left many a GF with my head hanging down but our wins against them in GF's almost made up for the losses. They will come good like all teams.
by goddy11
Tue Jun 08, 2021 10:49 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

People that need to get a life, the amount of whinging and complaining over the Geelong mad Monday get up is ridiculous, personally one of the funniest things i have seen
by locky801
Mon Sep 26, 2022 4:07 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL media

Some of you blokes seriously need to get a life.
Robbo’s apparently got pneumonia & will be back next week.
by Spargo
Wed Apr 19, 2023 9:29 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL Round 8

Don’t umpires get booed constantly?
by Brodlach
Mon May 08, 2023 8:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |