Search found 58 matches

Return

Re: Sheffield Shield WA v SA - Nov 6-9

Chuck must have given WA a pre-start pep talk! LOL.... I'm now sitting back waiting for the 100 run 8th wicket partnership this afternoon.
by scoob
Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:43 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2013 - Player retirements/delistings/trade discussion

Collingwood have also announced that Tony Armstrong will be Vice-Captain next year.
by scoob
Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Sheffield Shield WA v SA - Nov 6-9

Botha's thrown down the challenge here!
by scoob
Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The future of West Adelaide.

prowling panther wrote:Westies have some pretty cashed up members, drop in the ocean for some of them

What about cashed up ex employees?
by scoob
Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:30 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: You know you're nearing 40 in Adelaide, when you remembe

Booney wrote:.....you remember hearing of someone "having a turn".

"Oh yes, I heard about Betty down the street. Heard she had a turn"

At this buck show I went to there was a chick there and we ALL had a turn.
by scoob
Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:00 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Abbott Watch

Wow - with no media bias during an election campaign to whinge about the ALP followers resort to posting photos of potatoes to argue their politcial stance.

LOL... now where can I find a picture of someone clutching at straws?
by scoob
Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:46 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Abbott Watch

I believe you and everything you say because you posted a GIF showing someone punching someone else in the throat
by scoob
Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:46 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Sack Chuck

Good Choice FC, home grown son who has a passion for the state... or maybe we could get a Victorian who everyone has always hated.
by scoob
Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:49 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The future of West Adelaide.

Is it still a sensitive issue?

When is a thief not a thief?
by scoob
Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ashes First Test Live Discussion

Batsmen will make mistakes early in their innings, been happening since the game began. No matter the deck or the attack, you're going to get out early at times. What kills you though is when blokes get a start and don't go on with it. Warner, Watson and now Smith all batted for a while and score just over 100 between them when 200 would be a pass for 3 international batsmen.

I've reserved judgement on Watson at 3, but now I've decided he's just not the man. He's a prodigious talent with bat in hand, but he seems to be able to attack or defend. There's no middle ground where he can make runs safely all day that a true #3 can do. Batted himself into a hole then got out. I'm with Ponting on this one, Clarke needs to be our #3 .

A lot riding on Haddin and Johnson here. Thankfully they both have the ability and record to do it, but 1 more and things look really dire.

Too gutless to bat at 3.
by scoob
Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:08 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Why wouldn't they follow up the GABBA test with the WACA test - Hard to come back from 2 nil down... Having a test in Adelaide only gives them a chance to bat themselves back into form.
by scoob
Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:52 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Spargo wrote:England coach Andy Flower wants to sit down with Boof and discuss "acceptable sledging" - FFS!

Threats of punching head in - ok... Threats of breaking arms - not ok...

Boof should tell him to go f@#k off back to Zimbabwe
by scoob
Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that you rate!

I used to say it was against my religion to wear dingers...

didnt win too often
by scoob
Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ashes 2nd Test Adelaide Discussion

Just watched the highlights, whats up Broad's butt getting stuck into MJ as they leave the field, guys full of porridge ;)

I was particularly interested in Broads gesture to Johnson, as Johnson reached the top of his mark. He pointed his index finger at his temple, circling it around, suggesting Johnson is a bit "loopy", for want of a better term.

Firstly, if Johnson has managed to get into the English camps heads to the point they think he's got a screw lose then he's done his job. Like noted above, Broad only had the guts to do this in the last over while he's at the non strikers end. The carry on as they left the field made Broad look stupid.

Mate, 4 wickets away from 2-0 down and you're chirping at the bloke who is tearing you blokes a new one..... :roll:

Secondly, perhaps Trott might like a call from Broad to explain the action?

It's a good look - Broad calling someone loopy when one of your teammates has just gone home with a depression related illness.

Yet Dave Warner is the devil for saying the truth - that they are scared of Johnson.

Deadset bunch of w@nkers.
by scoob
Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:27 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that make you laugh

Johno6 wrote:
scoob wrote:or the 9 has 2 penises?

Ive heard Johno is into that sort of stuff

the only 2 penis's I have in my life are my own, and my missus detachable one.

6- <----x9 ???
by scoob
Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:20 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ashes 3rd Test Perth Discussion

Billy Bowden umpiring - how does this clown still get a gig?
by scoob
Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:54 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Unlucky

Mal
by scoob
Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:23 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2013/14 BIG BASH

bennymacca wrote:
scoob wrote:Watching the big bash just makes me want to snot people - How can they get so many w@nkers in 1 competition?

stop watching and commenting in the threads then?

I'm free to do whatever I want - I actually enjoy the feeling of wanting to snot people.
by scoob
Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:55 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2013/14 BIG BASH

Watching the big bash just makes me want to snot people - How can they get so many w@nkers in 1 competition?
by scoob
Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:17 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Nurses (desk calendar) Jokes, Antidotes, etc (no pics)

Mods - Can this be canned yet?
by scoob
Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:19 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Diary of some pregnant blokes

bitches be crazy
by scoob
Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:43 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2013/14 Allan Border Medal

westcoastpanther wrote:Does anyone rate or GAF about this? I don't....

You will next year when Steve Smith wins it!
by scoob
Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:29 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

******* LONG WEEKENDS... WOOOHOOOOOO :supz: :drinkers: :partyman:
by scoob
Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:49 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: T20 series V England

Absolute sh!te format of the game... Can't believe it is so popular.
by scoob
Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:15 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Celebrity Casualties

Great actor not the ideal way to check out but each to their own... but if we can make reference to the boat people, duromine use, the sacking of chuck and AFL reserves sides in this thread that would be great.
by scoob
Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:10 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Crows Disgrace

D14 wrote:The power wear the state jumper every home game, they just changed the colours. Blown way out of proportion.

North Melbourne, Hawthorn & Collingwood all wear the same jumper "they just change the colours"... Makes a pretty big f@#king difference!
by scoob
Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:41 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Crows 2014

If the 'Adelaide' in Adelaide crows is truly because we come from the city can you please not use our oval this year. Ta

I know our crowds dont matter but If everyone hated the crows so much why do we get so many more to our games? You won't answer these questions so il end on saying the crows got in first, they are the most popular team in the state and they can do whatever they like.
Why is it any of ports business?!!

So Collingwood can wear the Big V as they are the most popular club in Victoria? What a stupid comment. Seriously you have got to be doing some serious trolling there.

Its not about popularity is about relevence - The State Jumpe has nothing to do with the crows. Its got nothing to do with Port either - its more to do with that the fact that State jumper represents all SA not a particular club - no matter how popular they are.

It actually reeks of a club clawing for a history or heritage they do not yet have.
by scoob
Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:30 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Stumps.... That's the think that's not getting through to you all. It's not about Port Adelaide football club, it's about a club claiming something that they have no rights to claim. As hard as the crows tried to make a case for it - they don't represent what that jumper stands for - A combined team of the best South Australian footballers.
by scoob
Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:09 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Crows In State Jumper - Which is worse?

on 5AA Olsen was interviewed says that the decision was going to be discussed next Tuesday night at a board meeting. But never said anything about Whicker and his apparent approval one way or the other.........

you gotta love the SANFL and its directors etc. they let the crows do what they want......

I ******* hate the crows more now than I ever have before!!!
I blame the VFL for starting the whole thing back around 1990, then the SANFL for buckling under.
The Crows, and the Power, are results/victims of that schemozzle and to some extent can't help following the example set by those parents.

I blame the Crows - arrogant, self-righteous pricks, always have been, always will be!
by scoob
Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:15 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Boof the head chopper

RustyCage wrote:FFS, how did I forget that!

FFS...

Chuck did a horrible job in the Big Bash.... FFS...
by scoob
Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:48 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Test Squad for South African Tour - predictions & discus

The Aussies will be playing the first test in a South Australian State Guernsey out of respect for Clem Hill who played both Test Cricket and State football for SA.

Clem averaged 62.66 against South Africa in Tests, and this will be a fitting tribute to a legend.

Also heard that all players in tonight BBL final will receive a Baggy Green to honour the greats that have played test cricket for Australia. Seems legit.

hilarious

Same thing... the like button is at the top right of the post... :lol:
by scoob
Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:50 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Sounds like common sense may prevail after all.Nigel "not so" smart it seems. :lol:

He's plenty smart. Facebook has gone off and everyone is talking about the game. He probably knew it wouldn't fly in the first place.

regards,

REB
Got lucky. Did you see the smug pricks face at the announcement? That's not someone who knows what they're doing.

Yeah fair call smaccer.

regards,

REB

Promoting a Power home game and copping a hiding from some of the states biggest football names.... I would say he wasn't acting too smartly
by scoob
Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:52 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Chrissie Swan the fat lard
by scoob
Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:36 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SA v QLD SS 12 FEB

Sack Chuck and we would've won this already! FFS
by scoob
Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:35 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Brodlach wrote:I would bat until 30 minutes before tea

Theres no way I could last that long
by scoob
Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:25 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Soooooo, how's this weather?

Don't worry people its just a bit of water falling from the sky.
by scoob
Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:10 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

One thing that shits me is when people whinge about the weather, no matter the conditions.

One day it's too hot and dry for folks, the next it's too bloody wet for them. I embrace all the conditions.

You don't hear too many people say another f@#king moderate day today... sick of these right on average conditions.
by scoob
Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:50 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

scoob wrote:Qld will win this

Sack Chuck & the Chucker FFS!
by scoob
Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Oldest Current SANFL League Side

Just to ask another question, how many threads can be made up about this subject. So boring and predictable.
by scoob
Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:27 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: King William Road

Brodlach wrote:
scoob wrote:would help us to bowl sides out if Botha didnt bowl himself for 1000 overs each match

How much have you actually seen him bowl?

Never actually seen him bowl....

seen him throw plenty
by scoob
Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:22 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: King William Road

Sack the Curator FFS.....

Did Berry bring him in from Victoria aswell?
by scoob
Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: I need to know....

Does mighty eagles have some seriously incriminating photos of the higher powers?
by scoob
Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Booney wrote:
woodublieve12 wrote:Got this emailed to me from a mate... Haven't seen it for a while... Never gets old 8) made my afternoon

No, it's getting old. ;)

Never gets old :lol: :lol:
by scoob
Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: I need to know....

shoe boy wrote:What happened to Squids?

Booney was told to stop using his alias
by scoob
Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:07 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

**** some people take this sh!t way too seriously

There are a lot of more seriously tragedies going on in the world - have a look at the redbacks score FFS!!!!! None of you c@#ts better LOL at that!
by scoob
Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:29 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SS SA v Two Heads

Not only does Cossie weigh a ton he makes them too....

Seriously how much would he be loving this.
by scoob
Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:14 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SS SA v Two Heads

Bring on the Rolling Stones... Good business by the SMA to book them in and get the guranteed cash - no use depending on the redbacks in to a final
by scoob
Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:56 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Q. wrote:sport
spɔːt/Submit
noun
an activity involving physical exertion and skill in which an individual or team competes against another or others for entertainment.

Does that mean a farting contest is a sport?
by scoob
Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:52 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |