Search found 13 matches

Return

Re: SAAFL division 6 2014

Rosies up by about 9 goals to united, but today was one of the worst umpiring displays ive seen this year for both sides..
I think centrals woukd think the same

Your not wrong rosewater were way to big and strong for us, but we have had the same peanut for the last 3 games.. spoils a good afternoon trying guess what trick big trevor will pull out next.
He's not still getting around surely, big Trev is a shocker, always was and always will be, he was useless 10 years ago..
by old fullback
Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:50 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL division 6 2014

Great effort by the Farmers to finish in 3rd spot, it was only 2 years ago this club was the laughing stock getting thumped week in week out, took one on the chin and went down to Div7 and won a flag and to back it up this year by sitting top for most of the season and eventually finish in 3rd is a massive achievement, gained a lot of respect I think and are heading in the right direction..
by old fullback
Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:08 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 7 - 2015

Is that Shane Lynch who coached Onkas? if so good luck with that.
by old fullback
Thu Dec 25, 2014 5:16 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: CH9AFL Division 6 2016

Premierships aren't won in May, long way to go..
by old fullback
Sun May 08, 2016 9:50 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League D7 - 2017

Caught a bit of the Para Hills v Adel Uni on Saturday and Geez iv'e never seen anyone run up and down the ground on the stand side of the oval all day on his own while being totally ignored by his team mates, anyway it will get No 1 for Para Hills fit I suppose..
by old fullback
Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:13 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 6 - 2017

Don't be fooled IF have always had the Smarts if ya know what I mean.. ;)
by old fullback
Sat May 27, 2017 6:34 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 6 - 2017

Bulldogs to Div5, Elizabeth kicked the first 3 goals of the game and I thought the boys would be in for a long day, hit back to lead at qtr time and were never headed..
by old fullback
Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 7 - 2018

Just play with 18 Marbles
by old fullback
Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:11 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Country footy history book - every club in SA!

I just grabbed a copy from the newsagency at Mt Barker S.A. to go with my first edition, Bloody Brilliant.
by old fullback
Sun May 20, 2018 5:31 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 5 - 2018

Geez, finals are a funny game, nothing is a certainty, seen teams claim premierships in May, June, July, only to go running with their tails between their legs come September..
by old fullback
Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:43 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Great Southern Football League

To this week ends games, Willunga taking on Creeks at Myponga tomorrow In what looks like is going to be a cold miserable Windy day. One bad quarter of footy with the wind early can be very costly for that team. I think it will be extremely close all day but I’m predicting Creeks to be up at 3/4 time and to just hold off a fast finishing demons side. Creeks by 5 points.

Compass Versus Victor in the elimination final. Plenty at stake in this one. If Compass can play to their potential and string four quarters of footy together they should get the chocolates fairly convincingly. However history says in recent years Victor have been more than competitive and if I’m correct have had the wood over the Dogs. How ever I see the results being very similar to what it was last time these two sides met. Dogs by 40 +.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We’ve all talked about the competition evenness and this weekend is no different with 2 games that could go either way.

Willunga v Creek : very tough to pick. Willunga looked a bit top heavy when I last saw them but they have earned their spot as minor premiers. I think Creek to come home strong again and go straight to the GF.

Compass v Victor: wood on the dogs? well victor did beat them 3 out of 4 times in 16 and 17 when compass went top and victor didn’t make the 5, but victor haven’t troubled them again since. Safe bet would have to be compass but victor showed last week they have the ability. Not the best preparation but maybe it will galvanise them? Can they kick straight?

Looking forward to the games. Wondering if I should I pay my $10 or jump the fence? Thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pay ya $10 ya tight Ass
by old fullback
Sat Sep 07, 2019 3:59 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2021 Adel Footy League - Division 7

Come on mate, nothing like an intense running session on a Thursday night followed by a deep fried $10 snitzel and beer from the club that turns into 6 beers. Then on the way home pick up a mcflurry from maccas. Rock up to Saturday with heavy legs and sore calves whilst thinking your coach is an asshole and im taking my impeccable foot skills elsewhere next year.

Love it...…….ammo sport is back. :D :D :D
Pretty accurate representation of Thursday nights at a footy club! :lol:
F*** me, back in my day if I had even said the word "McFlurry" to my team mates they would've beaten me up.
Back in my day Ya stayed till stumps on a thursday or until they kicked us out, too pisssed to go to Maccas :lol:
by old fullback
Wed Apr 21, 2021 10:03 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2021 Adel Footy League - Division 6

Ingle Farm you’re embarrassing me.. embarrassing your community.. we expect more.

Don’t except wins every week, but **** show a little bit of ticker you weak ****
I accidently liked this post, my mistake.
It is what it is, people are trying, being a late night post or whatever, NO Excuse.
Do you think players don't go out and try ?
Wake up and SHUT UP, then you bang on about about poor Paul Manuel, FFS pull your head in.
Crap comments like yours above are just key board BS.
Show some Bloody Respect to Paul Manuel, Nobody " bangs on " about him, it was a great piece about a great bloke.
by old fullback
Wed Jun 30, 2021 12:53 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |