Search found 6 matches

Return

Re: Glenelg Senior Coach 2014

daysofourlives wrote:Isnt it ironic he couldnt wait to get out of SA in 2003 and now says he cant wait to get back to SA

No irony there. He just wanted to get out of Alberton.
by Alby_Green
Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:50 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: I need to know....

The saying is really personal to me, because at a young age the man who I thought was my dad was actually my uncle, and his name was bob....
by Johno6
Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that make you laugh

I just went to HR and told them that I'm not apologising. She was apparently really upset and felt shamed. It's like breaking the law and then complaining because you're on the news (which is rather ironic in this case given her occupation). Just don't do it in the first place.

She isn't upset and ashamed because of what you did, she is upset and ashamed because she got caught!

She's upset and ashamed because she's an effing idiot.
by Pseudo
Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Rob Chapman

Can't stand the slimy prick. Sounds like a sleazy salesman grinning from ear to ear through every spiel of BS he offloads, knowing the sheep are hanging on every word.
by JK
Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:59 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that you rate!

Golden West Lakes Chinese Restaurant
by Gozu
Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:30 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that give you the sh1ts

Not getting any sort of acknowledgement when letting someone into traffic. That really grinds my gears.
by PatowalongaPirate
Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:09 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |