Search found more than 1871 matches

Return

Re: The never ending No AFL in the SANFL whinge thread

DOC wrote:
BI7b0NWCQAAhivq.jpg

Nice one Centurion!

How laughable is it Gaz to look back and think we nearly got locked up because of that basic banner!
by whufc
Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:46 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that you are looking forward to

10 weeks today until i take the fam to Europe

Need the 6 weeks off work, its been a very long needed holiday.
by whufc
Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:23 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2019/20 Australian International summer

Have no issue with Dave Warner winning the medal, he served his time as he should have and has come back....thats fine.

I think the award is slightly broken when you can be the worst performing cricketer in our years biggest series but still take out the major award but is no biggie.
by whufc
Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:18 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Survivor: Season 22- Redemption Island *WITH SPOILERS*

Is AK still in the show??

Good mate of mine from back in the Personal Training days. Yeah. He needs a PT too.....and as a fat bastard I can say that![emoji3]

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

6 years ago he was ripped as Arnie. He didnt enjoy his mental health state achieving those goals and maintaining them so got out of the gym game.

In fairness to him when i was 20kg heavier he never once body shamed me and ive never heard him body shame anyone.

Ripping bloke who in the real world would do anything to help anyone.
by whufc
Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:47 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Womens comp has been fantastic and is being brilliantly supported albeit free entrances.

If nothing else im glad my 3 girls now have further options/passions/sport involvement they can look at as they grow older.
by whufc
Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:01 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: I need to know....

Whats the best things to do in Clare? whufc?

Heading up for the day this Friday, probably looking for a good spot to have lunch and check out some wineries/brewery.

Was going to stay the night, but now going to head to Pt Hughes for the free bed up there.

Please please please eat at Sevenhil Hotel ask for a Cellar table
Pikes Brewery- has wines and beers all quality
Shut the Gate- Winery is great
Mr Mick's is amazing
by whufc
Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:48 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I have Auburn and Sevenhill on par as the best 2 pubs in the Valley.
They are a step above the others for food quality.
If you are just there for lunch pick between those 2 or Indii in the main street.
Oleary walker and sevenhill cellars would be my choices for wineries to call into.

I havent eaten at the Auburn pub yet.

I hear really good things about the Watervale Hotel but haven't been there yet either plus they are doing reno's at the moment.

I too am yet to eat at watervale.
The 3 I mentioned I have always loved, been to all 3 this year already. Never disappointed.
Might even have take away indii this week as we are staying in the caravan park with a couple of other families.
Other place I have been told to try and will look to in the next month is the Italian place Umbria.
Have been told they are doing well and expanding

Yeah Umbria is great
by whufc
Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:02 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What The F***

So Ive been doing some googling on Solar Systems, mainly last Sunday night, as per usual when you flick over to Facebook there are solar ads appearing in your feed.

Anyway last night I get home, check the mail, and there is a brochure in there from one of the solar companies that I had been googling, now I only went onto 3 websites and this was one of them.

Pure co-incidence or do they now have my address and have lobbed one in there in response to my web activity?

Not co-incidence at all, there is a great doco on netflix at the moment about the different ways 'data' is purchased/used this day.

Apparently 'data' is the most valuable commodity on earth at the moment.
by whufc
Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Interesting thoughts about premiers since 2015

2015 Premier West Adelaide - 2014 finished 9th
2016 and 2017 Premier Sturt - 2015 finished 8th
2018 Premier North Adelaide - 2016 finished 9th and then 2017 finished 10th
2019 Premier Glenelg - 2018 finished 6th.

The interesting fact is all of the last 4 teams to win a Grand Final finished the year before outside of the Top 5. I know Sturt went back-to-back but they finished 8th the year before doing this.

If Glenelg don't go back-to-back will a team from outside the Top 5 from last year win the 2020 Grand Final - South, Eagles, Central, North or West.

What I find the most interesting and encouraging it just goes to show in the SANFL in the past few years clubs can turns things around very quickly. It is a very even comp we have in the SANFL.

I know Glenelg had an overhaul on and off field start of 2018, Stoney enters.
North Had Carr come in
Sturt Mattner
And West Mickan?

New ideas new structure and direction on some occassions delivers results if clubs buy in.

Centrals next :lol: :lol: :lol:
by whufc
Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:41 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Am i being to naive not being concerned about the coronavirus entering into Europe with a holiday only 54 days away.
Hard to say, but they’re starting to use th term ‘pandemic’ and its starting to spread throughout Europe. Where are you headed?

I’d make sure I had adequate travel insurance, at any rate. Disruptions might be more of an issue than illness.

Yeah heading to France, Luxembourg, Germany, London, Ireland.

Definitely have travel insurance so just have to trust coronovirus would be covered. Some theories around that coronovirus illness would not be covered by insurance on the fact we have gone there knowing it, im not sure thought tbh im pretty naive in regards to all that kind of stuff.

I figure im just as likely to catch it in Australia as i am over there.

The date that you purchased your insurance is paramount, you'll find if you purchased it after the 22nd of January, you may not be covered for cancellation if any of those countries become "DO NOT TRAVEL' on smart traveller. If coronavirus becomes a pandemic and your cover is with covermore, you still probably won't be covered for it if you catch it.

Also, don't just change your mind and not go - because chances are, that's not covered either.

GO BACK AND READ YOUR PDS

PM me if you need a hand translating your cover :)

Yeah we purchased in August 2019. I did hear that purchases after a certain point would not be covered due to 'knowingly' purchasing.

We will 100% be going provided the plane will land over there.

Like i mentioned earlier im a numbers person and the odds are so slim. I read somewhere even in China your a 0.006% chance of catching it.

ps my travel insurance is through RAA.
by whufc
Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:58 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Australian Domestic Cricket 2019-20

No surprise the Aussie test side is strong again with a strong NSW team in the shield.
by whufc
Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that make you sad.

So made the call yesterday, im playing cricket and not attending the wedding.

Feel very comfortable with the decision.

Thanks for everyones point of views.
by whufc
Fri Mar 06, 2020 6:27 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

So made the call yesterday, im playing cricket and not attending the wedding.

Feel very comfortable with the decision.

Thanks for everyones point of views.

As long as it sits well with you, that's all that counts.

Yeah my Saturday cricket is so important to me and my mental health and well being. Especially as i get older and cant really play rugby anymore.

It's only an amateur sport but i **** i love it.
by whufc
Fri Mar 06, 2020 6:40 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Dutchy wrote:Still going to reception?

Nah. In the end they had some work collegues (which my partner is of the bride) who missed out on an invite so someone else got a last minute call up which works better for me anyway.

Cant put a time on cricket and would hate to walk in during speeches or something.
by whufc
Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:16 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Absolutely, but tbh just love being out there and need that mid week excitement of looking forward to a game at the end of a long week.
by whufc
Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:11 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 4 - 2020

But isn't every recruit we saw on The SA Footballer back in November going to provide midfield grunt with a deadly left foot and be very handy around goals.

........................and will be a great culture fit for the club. All this despite we know for fact they bashed their mother last week for a $5 note that fell on the ground. :lol: :lol: :lol:
by whufc
Fri Mar 06, 2020 6:31 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Yeah pretty easy day at the office.

Got given LB absolutely smashing it onto my pads but them the breaks hey.

i always bowl when the teams needs to a job done but it was all pretty easy on the weekend, so got to chill in the covers.

We now play Blyth, the town i actually live in so the pressure is on.
by whufc
Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:57 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 7 -2020

Honestly it's hard to get excited or interested in the Garner's or Webber or Bainsy or any of them.. every year it seems to be the same merry go-round as they follow the 228 bus route and hop from Units to EP to Smiffies and back again.

They're not getting any younger either.. what's the long term value of pursing any of them?

Absolutely.

Honestly cant believe how clubs could still justify paying any of those blokes despite how good at footy they are.

Give me the absolute shits when you see clubs get given government funded grant money and then go and pay blokes like that who just club hop each year with their own sponsors money.
by whufc
Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:03 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that make you laugh

Do you have a plan B to do a trip here in Oz if you cant go OS?

Thats looking like a potential option. Going to absolutely break my heart having to tell the kids this though. They both have been obsessed with Paris since they were old enough to talk.

One of the main reasons for this holiday was to motivate and inspire my eldest who is very much the drifter. I've never seen her so passionate about anything like she has been towards this holiday. She is 11 and has literally taught herself enough french that she can hold a decent conversation in the language.
by whufc
Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:57 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: PDCA 2016 - 2017

I have more of an issue with whole groups of players who go around club hopping as a mini team finding clubs that allow them to sit in lower grades.
by whufc
Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:28 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that you rate!

Knowing that if the need arises I and others can come in here, pour our guts and receive nothing other than support, positive feedback and reassurance without judgement or ridicule.

Good work men. Good work.

Absolutely.

I definitely needed to spill my guts. Love the fact know one judged despite my issues being 'first world problems'

Thank you SAFooty community it actually made a huge difference and i had one of the best nights i have had at home in a fair while.
by whufc
Thu Mar 12, 2020 7:14 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that make you laugh

We've had a trade show / conference planned for May in Melbourne cancelled. As an organisation we'd spent considerable money on the stand, flights, accommodation and conference facilities.

We've had parties in our supply chain email us to tell us they're experiencing delays with goods inwards and no sign of change anytime soon.

We've, as an organisation, implemented some control measures for drivers coming in and out of our premises.

If you don't want to take it seriously that's up to you, but if there's ever been a case of being proactive as opposed to reactive then this is it.
Proactive? As in stocking up on shit paper and carrying on like a pork chop because 9 people in SA have it? No thanks. I shouldn't say that, there might be 10 people that have it by the end of the week :roll:

Come on mate at absolute most 2% of them may die provided they are over the age of 50 and have some significant pre existing medical conditions.
by whufc
Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:36 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: PDCA 2016 - 2017

16 year old Cooper McInnis hit 200 in the juniors today and then went on to hit a 100 for Salisbury West A grade

Fair day out!

Another gun coming through SW.
by whufc
Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:29 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Stanley Cricket Association

Ben Pratt is a genius!!
by whufc
Sat Mar 14, 2020 5:17 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: BLCA 2016-17

Putting the health and safety of all participants, volunteers and the wider community first, and in line with the decisions made for elite cricket, Cricket Australia has recommended that all Premier and Community Cricket competitions cancel all cricket activity for the remainder of the 2019/20 season.

Your local State or Territory Association is communicating directly with its clubs, associations, school competitions and indoor centres with more detailed advice.

Thank you for your patience and understanding during this time.

Looks like finals will be cancelled.
I imagine the top teams will be declared premiers
5 in 6 years for the Panthers has a nice ring to it, as does South Gawler runners up ;)

South Gawler runners up!!!!! Made my shitty week.
by whufc
Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:53 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Coronavirus (Covid19)

Also am i the only nit wit who cant understand why this Brisbane company who are claiming to be able to prove a link between other existing medication and it working as a vaccine for Covid19 have to self fund raise $750k.

Why cant the government give, lend, borrow this if they genuinely can prove their current research is credible, accurate and safe.
by whufc
Tue Mar 17, 2020 2:11 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: AFL 2020 Season

Dutchy wrote:Sounds like its going ahead with reduced quarters.

Surely not!!! Thats the worst of ideas.

They either play premiership points football or not all.
by whufc
Wed Mar 18, 2020 12:13 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Hogg Round 1 - My My My Corona

Glad I took your advice

Captained him last minute
by whufc
Fri Mar 20, 2020 9:39 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 1 - Corona(man)virus, Spargo Flu & Booney Fever

Practise your goal kicking Tex, forgot about the goal celebrations! Lol
by whufc
Sat Mar 21, 2020 6:55 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

At what expense though Booney? Genuine question.

If infection control meant a million aussies were going to be out of work is it worth is?
If it means 500,000 small businesses and household incomes are lost is it worth it?
If it means our country goes into the biggest financial crisis in its history for the next generation to clean up is it worth it?

As sad as it is there just has to be a cut off point just as much as there has to be infection control.

It's almost like the old question 'would you kill one life to save ten'

ps. alot of the older adults i've discussed this with would rather take the risk than see their children/grand children live in a country with no hope, no future.
by whufc
Sun Mar 22, 2020 4:08 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Corona Man wrote:91 recoveries is the good news here, like that to be reported a bit more widely.

A no knew deaths either.
by whufc
Sun Mar 22, 2020 4:49 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Victoria closing down all non essential industry over the next 48hrs with NSW to do likewise
unnecassary, what is non essential? Agriculture, business related to Agriculture, factories that process Ag? Are some items of AG considered non essential like Advocados, grapes, nuts, wine, bacon etc etc

It would be extremely subjective, because any fruits you'd think would be essential, it is only the way avocado is marketed that gives it a bad name. I don't eat it but my family has been well before it became what it is.
Unsalted, raw nuts are a recommended part of the diet. Beer nuts? Maybe not!!
Bacon has become a staple, but is not essential.
Wine would have to be a non-essential, even though it probably keeps a number of towns strong.
It sounds like you are in the wine industry Daisy?

More of a possibility would be rationing. Do people need one chop, two, three? Looking around, wouldn't hurt a few people.

Yeah certainly am in the wine industry. The grapes need to be processed now otherwise there will be nothing to lead the recovery in 6 -12 months time. SA is very relient on the wine industry and whole regions not just towns are very dependent on it.
Maybe its a case of having a lock in at work to keep the place going, may as well be stuck at work as stuck at home, no difference really.

Yep Clare might as well shut up shop and being a third world shanty village if the wine industry is shut down. This whole town revolves around the wine industry and you cant simply say hey 'just grow them in 3 months time' etc. It doesnt work like that.
by whufc
Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:14 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Are you ok?

Those who know me will know that I've had a pretty rough couple of days.

My old man was in a serious motorbike accident yesterday, during a memorial ride for a late member of their club. Have any of you ever heard the phone ringing, and just knew it was bad news?

Unfortunately the passenger on the other bike lost her life yesterday, and my dad is still in ICU. Dad's partner (and passenger on his bike) and the rider of the other bike suffered non-life threatening injuries. My younger sister and youngest brother raced to the Royal Adelaide, and all I was told was that his left leg was ******, and he was having what ended up being a 6 hour surgery to put steel and screws in it. He was placed in an induced coma last night.

So I went to visit him this morning, and I don't think I've ever been as floored, seeing him like that. The nurse said he was heavily sedated, but that he could possibly hear me if I wanted to talk to him. **** me, what do I say?

Due to the COVID-19 stuff, from now on only one person is allowed to see him for the duration of his stay. I figure he'll be in there a while. My brothers and sister decided that our youngest brother would be that person from now on, and that we'd all take turns to go with him for support.

On top of that, my wife is due back from overseas on Wednesday, and we'll have to deal with her being in self-isolation.

So sorry to hear mate, deadset nearly started crying reading that.

I’m not sure what I can offer other than a ear to lean on but if you need anything at all just say, literally give you the shirt of my back mate

I’m not a spiritual man but genuinely sending you my thoughts and best wishes
by whufc
Mon Mar 23, 2020 4:41 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Yeah played many a cricket game with the Childs family.

Absolutely amazing family who would do anything to help anyone.

I worked with Dylan for a few years; quality lad.

Yeah top lad, heart of gold. I used to look after his girlfriend in Vac Care as i my first ever job with the organisation i still work with. Feel really old now haha.
by whufc
Mon Mar 23, 2020 5:31 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Small problems compared to some the other posts on here but the last two days has been extremely tough.

Yesterday i had to stand off all our casual staff, roughly 20 employees. They kind of got it, new it was going to happen and new they simply couldnt be paid for they couldnt do. Today i had to stand off our 5 permanent part time staff. This was hard, there being stood off without pay (we are a non profit organisation) Most of the permenant staff either are the bread winners in their household or provide significant income.

What made it even tougher was at this stage i have survived the full stand down but have been gone from full time down to 0.6 (3 days a week). To stand them and deliver the bad news whilst i am still getting some form of income was real tough.

Got to admit whilst i am not anti government or Sco Mo the employees have really been screwed over through this period.
by whufc
Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:23 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Corona Man wrote:Well, working from home and trying to sell a home during this shitfight has resulted in me drinking more...

Try and limit your drinking mate despite it being hard. Drinking only solves the problem very short term and will cause more problems in the long run.

Easier said than done i know.
by whufc
Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:15 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ben Cousins

Just watched the interview and sadly it was the splitting image of me chatting to far to many mates.

I really sympathised and understood the message Nic Nat was trying to get across. That feeling of guilt because you are ‘ok’ whilst your mates struggle. Wanting to see your mate laugh and be happy again because whist using you can tell their never truly happy.

Sadly whether he uses or not the long term drug abuse has now caused life time damage. The mind frame that he needs a bit to be normal is sadly often the last scene.

Would love nothing more than hearing he gets his life back on track.

It’s an all too familiar story of having the world at your feet and drugs taking hold.
by whufc
Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:17 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I’m fine but I’m going to throw it out there any maybe I’m not the only one.

Really struggling with the lack of stimulation I guess from currently not being able to live a ‘normal’ life that we are used to. I’m an extremely outdoorsy/sport/recreational orientated person.

For the first time in 12 months yesterday (since we began saving for the holiday) I downloaded the Sportsbet app and had a crack at the horses.

Whilst it’s never spiralled out of control it definitely has never helped any situations in life and not a path I won’t go go back down. I tend to have a pretty addictive nature and if I’m in I completely immerse myself and am all in. In the end after a heap of wins and losses I end up back to only $10 down. Felt that same overwhelming feeling of stress not enjoyment from it so quickly deleted the app again.

Almost had another crack today but lucky got a ‘high level’ task in from my manager so it got my mind occupied and distracted.
by whufc
Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:43 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Most of the worst affected countries are just coming out of winter, we are just about to head in to winter. Not in the clear just yet. Added to that is that in South Korea there have been 51 cases of people who have recovered from the virus and are now re-infected.

If people can continue to be reinfected then we are going to be forced to open everything up and make those vulnerable take their own precautions, whilst sticking to 1.5m social distancing.

We simply can’t stay ‘shut’ for 12 months. It simply isn’t a option.

This is nature’s way of depopulating an over crowded planet which is the truth whether we like it or not or whether it’s to harsh. As humans we cant protect everyone so we can all live to 110. It’s not sustainable or viable.
by whufc
Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:21 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Royal Adelaide show cancelled
That's 5 month away. Shows me that we are in this for a long time yet

Absolutely, anyone thinking we're close to the end of this is getting ahead of themselves.

Someone in authority is going to have to sign off on "It's safe to go back about your business", how many boxes will they have to check to be happy doing so?

We'll need at least 4 weeks, maybe 6, of >2 new cases per day.

That's half the issue with the current measurements. How do we re-open, whats the magic figure it surely cant be zero?

Im interested to know what precedent this sets now that the government know they can do this and that we will somewhat abide.

I wouldn't be surprised if we see social distancing laws introduced in winters to come (thats not such a bad thing). What happens though when the flu season hits in a couple of years and the health care system is struggling to cope, could we be back to isolation laws for a 'few weeks' to help out the health care system when its overloaded.

Keep in mind historically the common flu has put the health system under significant stress before which is apparently 'alot' of the reason for the current actions.

What happens if another type of Cornovirus strikes in 9 months time do we have the money to do this over again?

Scary potential.

Personally the only sustainable solution is that those who are potentially going to be significantly impacted by flu/disease are going to need to be more self conscious and aware of the dangers than ever before. Those at risk are going to need to take full precautions in the way they live, as the rest of us will need to get on with living at some point. Eg they will need to learn to on-line shop to avoid crowded shops, they will need to be comfortable paying with bank card not cash etc etc.
by whufc
Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:31 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SANFL Clubs

Could there be a release of restrictions that could allow the SANFL to get going before the AFL? Maybe borders still shut but a release on gathering numbers? Seems SA is doing well containing this virus.

Sounds like the AFL are talking about a 3 week pre-season once restrictions are pulled, so if the SANFL don’t muck around, they could at least get 3 weeks in with no AFL. Hopefully there is a chance of this happening and crowds being allowed to attend and we could see the SANFL steal the limelight for a short time at least.

Unfortunately, absolutely dreaming Aerie!!

If, and its a very big if, SANFL does get season 2020 up and running, will be with no crowds for any games.

No crowds would = No games imho.

Clubs won’t be able to afford the expense of fielding a side without the matchday revenue to go with it.

similar issue to senior metropolitan clubs are facing if their juniors don't get going. If the juniors don't play and seniors do, then the clubs are stuffed.

Heaven forbid the ammos might have to be ammos for one season so they have a comp to play in next year.
by whufc
Wed Apr 15, 2020 10:16 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Keep in mind as well the Americans are already ‘comfortable’ or ‘accepting’ of a medical system that does nothing to help to the weak, poor and vulnerable. This is the complete opposite to our culture in which we believe everyone has the right to free medical services. Americans are comfortable with the ‘weak’ dying provided the strong aren’t funding it.

You simply can’t compare the actions taken by each leader as the cultures are like comparing apples and pumpkins.
by whufc
Fri Apr 17, 2020 5:19 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

One big advantage to those countries, we are land locked so as soon as the country stopped admitting oversea people we were going to be fine.
No, Australia is not land-locked. It's girt. By sea.

Up until Australia Day this year when corrected her, my missus thought it was Dirt by Sea :D

Kind of makes sense though.

Guilty!
by whufc
Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:33 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Games coming back early means more money in the pockets of the players.

Watch how magically they dont require a whole month as they are just itching to get back out there and they have been able to maintain a reasonable level of fitness from home.
by whufc
Thu Apr 23, 2020 11:17 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Is it true the AFL dont want the WA players to train in larger groups now they have lifted some restrictions as it gives them an advantage supposedly?

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Couldn't be possible, the AFL put peoples health as the number 1 priority above anything else.

How dare a bunch of 17-35 year olds look to keep fit and healthy whilst releasing some mental stress.
by whufc
Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:49 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: What Game Are You Playing Now?

Giving i have a fair bit of spare time on my hands and im trying to avoid using the Sportsbet app i've began playing Football Manager 2020 again.

Not everyone's cup of tea i can appreciate that but i enjoy sitting down with a nice coffee or beer and being able to escape reality for a few hours.
by whufc
Thu Apr 30, 2020 12:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Things that you rate!

mighty_tiger_79 wrote:
whufc wrote:Watching a national awards through zoom for which my centre is up for an award

The beers tend to flow quicker at home, some part of me hopes we don’t win, speech could be scattered lol

Did we win?

Nah no luck but was good to have a few drinks and talk rubbish
by whufc
Sun May 03, 2020 8:11 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Does this thread get locked now

Can we start a YES AFL in the SANFL thread now.
by whufc
Tue May 12, 2020 5:37 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Food, Glorious Food

That looks the business.
by whufc
Fri May 15, 2020 3:38 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Food, Glorious Food

The Bedge wrote:Pork Belly is in the air fryer.. wife is due home shortly with the alcoholic supplies.. geez I hope this works!

Ive never done it in the air fryer before but as long as you dry your pork belly before hand and place a heavy spread of salt you should be able to go to wrong on the crackling.
by whufc
Fri May 15, 2020 4:27 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |