Search found 10 matches

Return

Re: 2014 Tribunal News & Discussions

Yes West were hoping for a 5 match ban.

I object to naming the Sturt supporter because it is just what he wants. He should remain the nameless prick that he is.
Only a matter of time before some opposition supporter sorts the matter out by rearranging this guy's face.
by SDK
Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:12 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 18 - Glenelg v Port Magpies @ Gliderol (Sat 23/8)

Kudos to Tommy Logan who apparently organised for the Port players to provide a guard of honour for Ty Allen as he left the Bay oval for the last time as a player.

Wouldn't expect anything less from Loges. #class
by am Bays
Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:44 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: adelaide oval SANFL experiance

Looking at that photo whats happened to the turf on the hill its brown.
Grass has been dead for awhile now
It's not dead. The turf is Santa Ana couch, it goes dormant in the winter and the foot traffic makes it lose its colour.

This is a hybrid. This is a cross, ah, Bluegrass, Kentucky Bluegrass, Featherbed Bent, and Northern California Sensemilia. The amazing stuff about this is, that you can play 36 holes on it in the afternoon, take it home and just get stoned to the bejeezus-belt that night on this stuff. Here, I've got pounds of this
by Pseudo
Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:43 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: R u to b a member of ur favourite SANFL club in 2015?

Reckon Ill get back to the Bay in 2015 after having my protest in 2014 and not attending a game, mainly for my kids who have been asking why we aren't going anymore, the heart strings are pulling me back a bit as well, even though my head says I should stay away. Although don;t think Ill be attending anywhere near as many games as I used to as I got used to going to the SFL last year every Sat,
by Dutchy
Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:20 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: ATCA 2014/15.

I think a minute silence and black armbands across all grades is an appropriate measure this week

RIP Phil Hughes
by no_remorse28
Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:28 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Glenelg Senior Coach 2014

Described as a Carlton great? Did I miss the Brownlow and Norm Smith phases of his career???
Yes, I must admit, I thought the same when I read the headline of the article. With the greatest amount of respect to Nick's career...

Stephen Kernahan is a great of Carlton. Nick Stevens is a past player with a strong playing background. A great, he is not...
by Big Phil
Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:51 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2015 SANFL Schedule

Anyone heard any whispers what the round 1 draw might look like?

There'll be 5 teams home, 5 teams away.

Then, the week after, they'll swap who they play.

Then, they'll all play each other a couple of times.

It will be strikingly similar to last year. Hence for the life of me I can't work out what the ******* fuss is all about?
by Booney
Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:51 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2018 Broadcast Coverage

Big Phil does an awesome job. One of our most passionate, hard working and knowledgeable commentators covering the league.

The league needs more like him.

Happy to confirm State Game (SANFL v WAFL Sat May 12) will be on Life FM. Finalised today.
by PhilH
Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:54 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Southern Football League

Word on the street is the new coach to be appointed by the end of the weekend. With a club favorite son the leading candidate, young, enthusiastic and the ability to get players to return his most important traits

Bayly is who my money is on.

Correct

Where's the "right way" of doing things a phone call to the coach by the president...GUTLESS ! SHAME EMUS :evil:

Shame Emus for appointing a person that has put the club in arguably the worst position in its history... if you are a true Emu you'll understand this decision is one that had to be made (albeit a bit later than most wanted) and now that it has the club WILL move forward from its darkest chapter...!!!
by Snaparazzi
Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:13 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Southern Football League

The club needed to make the call, the club should not be in the dark place it’s in and it has its former president to thank for it. New president, new focus on getting the club at the level it should be, it may take a couple of years to get out of the hole and we will be back to being competitive.
by Demon fan
Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:16 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |