Search found 1 match

Return

Re: PDCA

You know what I’m sick of? The amount of people who fail to read the rules.. then either want to argue about them or get wild when something happens they weren’t aware of.

ESPECIALLY womens cricket - every ******* week I have an argument with someone over the rules. They were even emailed out yesterday morning as a reminder and STILL had people question shit. Umpires included.

I’m sick of clubs who think they’re playing for sheep stations in some grades and approach with too much of a winning mentality.
I’m sick of clubs who can dictate where they play (Men/Women) depending on their likelihood of success (yes we fought hard to for our A grade to go down a grade but we are still sitting 4th hardly dominating!)

Everyone in this comp is me, me, me.. and that’s half the reason Community cricket is dying; no one looks at the bigger picture.

Also got to question the involvement of the exec - I reckon most could comfortably name two people who are very active: Mick Curry & Pete Clarkson.. What do the rest do? Geez even got a bloke on there whose apparent role is dedicated to MyCricket and he can’t even do that in a timely manner.

I get they’re volunteers - and I’m not in a position to put my hand up, so they’re better than me.

I’m sick of my own club and members too.. “coaches” who never rock up to trainings, “captains” who we literally never see, “players” who don’t rock up to games, or turn up an hour late, or refuse to play where they’re picked. Etc etc
by The Bedge
Tue Dec 07, 2021 8:34 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |