Search found 11 matches

Return

Re: ATCA 2013/14.

Ingle Farm District Cricket Club Junior Registration Night
Friday 29th August 6pm onwards
Ingle Farm Sporting Club
Belalie Rd
Ingle Farm
New and Old players welcome looking to field under 9s/11s/13s/15s/& 17s.
For more info phone the club on 8260 2946 and speak to Chris Pike
by bulldogs
Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:30 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SAAFL Division 4 2014

Yes I'm not sure who the chap was that obviously had too much and decided to let his emotions get the better of him, but it was very close to spilling over. It was good to have someone from HV step in and control this individual, eventually. I'm sure we'll forgive the racist comments that he made towards some of our supporters as he was clearly suffering from some kind of intoxication.

Considering the close proximity to the players race to the bar, it might have been nice to have match officials besides the pooraka ones in this area, but perhaps they were busy with the umpires as they were copping plenty as well, but that is only a suggestion.

Otherwise it was pretty well hosted, Young blokes on the gate offered to hand back my $5 if i couldn't find a park, which i thought was decent, an offer that wasn't needed as parks were still found.

And from our point of view both A's and B's were both played in good spirits and were both good spectacles of finals football in their respective grades.

nice attempt at a troll bulldogs (another ingle farm person riding the red wave this week)..if you bothered to read back you would know all about it.

you ingle farm blokes are quick to pour shit on other clubs but whinge and cry the minute anyone says anything about yours.

how about he without sin cast the first stone.

perhaps if you all kept your mouths shut your grand final wouldn't have ended in carnage last year.
Touchy FC, I'm not just a ingle farm person actually never played senior footy there but played at Pooraka. You can pour as much shit on the farmers as you like but the fact is the behaviour by your supporters was deplorable and rather then look in others back yard just cop it on the chin.
by bulldogs
Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:07 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: C4 - season 2015

Wonder if footy chick will say anything positive about the actions ingle farm has taken. All she seems to wanna do is kick them
Yeah right, I'm pretty sure FC removed all of the allegations surrounding the match to give the tribunal no evidence to use, but you run with your hard luck story, it sounds better.
Not looking for a hard luck story, individuals that mess up need to be held accountable. Just think the club has handle the situation very well once again.
by bulldogs
Fri May 15, 2015 4:06 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Memories of TV and Radio Coverage

What memories as a boy growing up in the Mid to Late 70s thru the 80s. Used to watch the Ressies after al the cartoons. Go and kick the ball with a mate or play a imaginary game myself which Port always won and Bucky was BOG. Would then set up in the kitchen with the radio on. We had this board game that was the size of our kitchen table approx. 6ft to 8ft long. wasn't really a board game but a piece of cardboard that folded in halves to put away. Used to flick a little footy around and land on things like umpire which you picked up the umpire card that maid a decision or toss the ball up and you flicked the ball up in the air whatever it landed on was whos teams kick. You had to land on either the fwd areas marked in the fwd pocket/ full fwd/ half fwds pr CHF to have a shot thru the goals. Had a scoreboard with numbers. Oval was marked out on cardboard with the crowd on the outside, hours and hours of fun. never seen or heard of anyone having on, the oldman ditched it as we got older. Anyway I would play this using the oven timer as a siren listening to the footy. Loved the around the grounds. Was generally listening to KG. Big Replay was a must. Daisy as a commentator and really liked David Darcy. KG footy show and the winners. How simple was life. SAFA was great on TV especially being a young lad at Ingle Farm who had a mighty side in 1979 but went down to flinders park
by bulldogs
Wed May 20, 2015 12:45 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ch9 AFL Division 1 - 2015

The umps were terrible though. Topped off their day by reversing a free kick for patting a bloke's hair.

Yeah but both ways and every game of footy I watch I hear the same crap about umpires both ways and I am just so over it. I try in any sport I watch or play to ignore the officials. I admit it can be hard at times but you get a lot more enjoyment in the game or even spectating. Top level umpires don't cheat, they might make bad decisions but until you have done it, you really don't know what it's like. The players are not perfect and neither are the umpires.

Most good coaches have other things to concentrate on, but I tell you what if we could just work out a system where the drunken bloke with tinny in hand could share his expert analysis via earpiece I think we will solve all umpiring decisions in question ;)

very funny, hope you enjoyed the umpires on Friday night
by bulldogs
Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:13 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Grade Cricket

I always get a laugh about zones. Zones in SACA are a joke. I am tied up with a turf club and have seen in previous years boys from our juniors play 14 or 16s in the same year at TTG, Jets, ET , prospect and woodville. These lads were playing for teams outside of their zone.
SACA should seriously look at one team per junior grade. Have your best players in each zones in the squad of say 16. Work with these kids and give them your best coaching. It should be elite not a money revenue. As a community club I see players that will struggle to play cgrade for community teams when they get older playing 14s or 16s white. These kids should be left to move thru the community ranks not on district clubs books taking up coaching. Get the best and work with em. Back to zones if you want a player outside your zone you do a swap or pay coin just like sanfl
by bulldogs
Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:03 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: ATCA

Heard some laughable rumours yesterday. Farmers flew the two poms out, got them jobs and accomodation only for them to come to two trainings and not come back because there a bunch of wankers. Not one truth in it apart from one of them had accomodation set.
by bulldogs
Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:30 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Adelaide Footy League Division 4 - 2019

Legend. 5 time premiership player and 3 time captain in those. Is Ditts. Don’t see a problem at all, has done the job before and will do a good job again
by bulldogs
Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:02 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Your poison of choice?

Melbourne bitter
by bulldogs
Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:00 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

cats2021- Didnt see how the big fella bagged Hoff and infact the man commenting was a very good player, he had to be got me out twice in one season
by bulldogs
Sun Feb 13, 2022 5:02 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

So ingle farm have snuck into the four on the back of 5 wins in there last 6 games with one being outright. Snuck in by a point over Grange pending the appeal. If this appeal gets over turned in anyway and the points Grange have been deducted get reinstated are part there will f for a terrible incident will be a disgrace and shows that the big clubs get favourable decisions. Happened a couple of years ago when a grange player was reported by umpires in another terrible incident only to appeal with certain allegation against the opposition which were believed at the tribunal but these allegations were false. Points reinstated. Pretty sure it cost ingle farm finals. Tribunal hearing I’ve been told is set for Friday. That’s a joke in its self, ingle farm preparing to play and could possible have there season ended pending appeal.
Ingle farm lost 2 points in the debacle against Port districts and had a player suspended . No report for umpire in this game nuts report lodged by Port districts . Those 2 points could have seen ingle farm displace goodwood .
Standard of umpiring and knowing bylaws and player behaviour quite possibly at an all time low in atca
by bulldogs
Sun Mar 10, 2024 1:53 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |