Search found 5 matches

Return

Re: Southern Football League

Waylon Johncock playing this week OMM?
The shoes are starting to build one of the best midfields in the comp... Minns, Dean, Johncock, Caudle.

What points does he carry? If any

0 points Vics he is part of the airline you love :D

So $hoe Boy. I suppose we'll be paying $10 entry at the Shoe and $5 for a snag from Smithy's BBQ from now on.

That's at least 4 clubs in 3 years for Waylon so clearly not part of a Mitton 3 or 5 year plan!!!

Absolutely Correct DTH. Im sure the shoe's will look forward to Brighton's contribution of 4 spectators @ $10 each. That will go a long way.
by pantherman
Fri May 16, 2014 4:48 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Didn't see the incident, so no more than an interested observer. It seems that there are two very different stories going around. 1 a football collision and 1 a fairly unsavoury elbow - well off the ball. These are 2 very different things. Surely if we strip away emotion and club v club hatred some common sense needs to come to the fore and a little truth be reported. Maybe yet another finals loss to Shoes has a fairly disappointed Reynella clutching At straws and letting emotion get in the way of the facts.
by pantherman
Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:03 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

If true, I think the SFL would only benefit from someone of Kieron's experience. A more knowledgeable and passionate person on the SFL you wont meet.
by pantherman
Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:44 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Couldn't agree with you more Shoe Boy. My belief is they should be subsidizing junior fees. not cash grabbing an extra $10.

Junior participation is so critical to our game, this is very short sighted IMO.
by pantherman
Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:24 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Maybe we could just refer to the Sunday mail for SFL results...

Nope. Cant do that.

Maybe we could see the scores on the regularly updated facebook page...

Nope. Cant do that either.

SFL losing any type of relevance IMO
by pantherman
Tue Apr 20, 2021 2:23 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |