Search found 3 matches

Return

Re: Southern Football League

I have heard that flaggies have recruited a good full forward ! Binns I think is his name ! Mcentee for reynella is a gun and with Golding leaving the competition is my tip to win the goal kicking easily this year ! Have heard Ramsey is staying at cove now but have lost there entire midfield Vick, Bennett's and hare so could be a long season for early ! Also heard minns trained at the shoe the other night but not sure why? Brighton have picked up a tall who got dropped or cut from myponga ,bit soft buy all reports!! Think they missed out on a couple they were trying to get! Also rumours that Johnny eagleton and maher might be going to Keith from valleys! And talk Cranston May retire!! All looking good for back to back at wine flies if all this happens!
by Secondsquare
Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:59 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Southern Football League

Mal Ralph what a character ! Say what you want about him but he is passionate about his footy and his kids seem to play for him! Noarlunga have recruited some quality and seem to be using some of there points ! Simon dean back from west is a massive in !! Still got a way to go but I believe they are chasing players around Australia !! Pomeroy from valleys to flaggies interesting !! Cove still losing players on clearance list so think they will be rebuilding!! Hackham big movers never thought I would say that!! And Bachman back to Christies to play with his buddy Ben princi! Top three reynella , morphie park and valleys ! Raffle the next eight spots !
by Secondsquare
Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:32 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: River Murray Football League talk

Yes biffboy last week in the advertiser full page article with the headline could do jail time , I took a photo of it it was that hillarious, biffboy you say what tailem will have to spend to keep up with Meningie, well meningie are only spending that much to keep up with the two Murray bridge teams who have plentiful player stock to choose from , do you get that!! So I dont expect a rambler supporter who needs less recruits to be competitive to agree, as it would benefit your club with salary restrictions, tailem shouldn't have to spend as much as Meningie as they are an hour closer to the toll gate! Two if you go both ways, so they should be able to get players a bit cheaper, but you have to choose the right recruits, as Meningie have been spending money for years but now they have got the right mix, clubs with small populations need to pay money to get good players to compete with the big clubs , or should they just except that the bridge teams are gonna win every year and just except it, in England third division soccer players get hundreds of thousands of dollars a year and people just except it, obviously soccer is a world wide sport so that contributes, just so I dont miss anyone in my rant as far as sanfl is concerned they have been under paying players for the last decade, instead of complaining about the money in the country how about raising the sanfl payments, they are a joke !!! They expect players to commit six nights a week And compete against crows and power listed players who are full time professionals then pay some players like three hundred before tax and then if they get dropped to the reserves get like 80 bucks, if your husband or son can get a thousand a game and commit one or two nights a week compared to six , what would you advise them to do, if you are to old to get drafted why the hell would you do it, if the sanfl doesn't want to be the premier comp in the state keep paying what your paying and the kntfl can take over, don't try and bring another Competitio down because your not stepping up to the plate, why do people have a problem with players who risk there bodies and livelihoods to play one of the most dangerous games in the world from making some good money. if your lucky u might get ten years of some extra coin, don't hate the players hate the game!!!! As far as who wins the flag next year I hope whoever is the most proactive in recruiting and improving there performance wins!!
by Secondsquare
Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:04 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |