Search found 3 matches

Return

Re: HFL Central Division

Great attendance at Heathfield last night by people who are passionate about the future and culture of their club. Lengthy weighing up of pros and cons with much input from the floor to the moderators ended with the motion carried of fielding all teams required in Country Division and additional junior sides entering the Metro South competition on Sundays. Will be a huge benefit to retain Devils strong base of juniors with two options for the players to choose. However, main focus is upon restoring club back into Central HFL ranks ... certainly not the case of running off to some other competition as stated previously on this forum by those regularly mis-informed posters. The well devised path to enable Mt Lofty juniors to play at a high standard is to be congratulated with a lot of work done behind the scenes by committee members. Club is disappointed to have been placed in the situation where all this evolved, but a line has now been drawn and the club is moving forward very positively ... I'd suggest the Devils will also have long memories regarding some aspects of this entire process but are moving positively toward being part of HFL Country ranks in 2014. :)
by ball magnet
Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:14 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: HFL Country Division

Everyone seems to be fixated on the subject of Mt Lofty s points. My question to all the happy punters is, how many points do you think Mt lofty will use out of their allotment? I'll be surprised if its 5. Mt Lofty find themselves in Div 2 this year because they have mis-managed their money in years gone by, they don't not have the buying power of Echunga and a few other Div 1 clubs! In saying that i still believe there is a big gap between Div 1 and Div 2 and think Mt Lofty will take the Flag and return to Div 1 in 2015. Only time will tell
by overthehill
Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:40 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: HFL Division 1 (Central)

GF to be held at Lobethal and not the Summit. For once I actually commend the league office for its transparency and explanation as to why, it makes total sense to anyone that has been there. What I cannot believe is the absolute lack of responsibility by the Mount Barker council to invest in it to get it up to scratch for such events. It’s absolute disgrace to do it so half arsed. It would be great to see the SANFL and AFL step in to help. Will Mount Barker return to Howard lane? I would.
by Toto
Sat Jul 29, 2023 9:46 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |