Search found 16 matches

Return

Re: North Adelaide Senior Coach 2014

maxyoz wrote:As a wise man once said, we don't just accept mediocrity at Glenelg, we embrace it.

You certainly do but you will always be the top of the class in the wife swapping stakes !!
by Trent Plucktrum
Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:22 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Norwood Recruit Triple Magarey Medalist James Allan

Can't wait to hear from old potsy pullmypud regarding this signing as he's always had such nice things to say about jimmys ability and hard ball gets , but maybe he will get his number sewn onto his moss green sports coat with the matching leather elbow patchs
by Trent Plucktrum
Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:09 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rumours and Player Movement Discussions for 2014

Been Real of course there was no complaints from all the supporters as all the nine SANFL clubs were under the same Salary Cap rules and quite happy with the status quo.

Now we have two AFL clubs with multi million dollar budgets playing AFL reserves teams in the SANFL fantastic isn't it NOT !!!!

Only complaint about salary cap I have is that Norwood sold their souls for two draft picks for a YES vote. The SANFL is corrupt and a joke.

Too many footy followers have been seduced by this AFL reserves crap concept its AN ABSOLUTE JOKE.

But the saddest thing of all is some of you Magpie supporters let the real Magpies die and are quite happy with all of this SHAME SHAME SHAME !!!!

Port haf no vote. The magpie supporters had no voice at all. The Sanfl would ensure the magpies would die anyway after 2014. Call it 91's revenge.

But on a serious note I have only come across 1 magpie supporter ok with this and we all know that peanut.

That's OK, I know plenty of Port supporters that think Wedgie is a Knob. Doesn't make them right (or wrong for that matter)
He's definitely a knob is our Sambo !!!
by Trent Plucktrum
Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:55 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 2 - Port Reserves v Glenelg Post Match

Spargo wrote:He keeps hooking you all in, no one is that stupid or ignorant.

I believe you are wrong he clearly is !!
by Trent Plucktrum
Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:51 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rnd 10 - North v West - Post Game

West were crap thats about it
by Trent Plucktrum
Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:10 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 14 - North v Glenelg @ Prospect Oval (Sat 26/7)

matt35 wrote:Crowd at Prospect?

Yes there was one
by Trent Plucktrum
Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:08 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 1 Centrals vs North

UK Fan wrote:Did anyone mention north are crap ???

Yes most people that went did and then there's central supporters like yourself that are full of it !!!! ;)
by Trent Plucktrum
Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:42 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 10

Well you gave a great deflection with good on this and great on that but at the end of the day the Karma bus hit and then backed over you and you still look a fool !!!
by Trent Plucktrum
Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:11 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Glenelg v Port Friday 1910

All things remain the same down at inferiority complex stadium.

Always good to hear your 74 year old Mum being told to "shut the **** up" by some sloth in black and yellow.

That is good to hear had it of been a 74 year old Glenelg supporter at Alberton probably would of copped a kicking :D
by Trent Plucktrum
Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:21 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: South v North Sat 1420!

I have a Digital pass and i'm told that won't let me see the game live and as i'm up Streaky Bay this week i won't get channel 7 so can anybody find me a link to the game as i've looked but can't find a way to watch it on a PC and i'm sure once before someone had put a link up yo watch live
Ring up and wake up any bar tenders you know, I'm sure they'll be able to help after a massive night on the piss. :lol:

Stop your farging whining and get me a link or i'll ring again tomorrow but earlier ;)
by Trent Plucktrum
Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:43 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2019 SANFL Draw

whybother wrote:Its Eagles vs NA in the first round to decide which team plays in the 2018 GF

I certainly hope so as it will give your side another chance to display it's well drilled choking abilities
by Trent Plucktrum
Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:08 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Round 1 2020

Seems to be working atm, the guy I gave my tickets too managed to get 6 seats next to each other in the same block.

I know this fella and he is a very clever man :D

Change your seats via the venue map prior to clicking buy is the key to the process as i changed every seat and put them in a group of 6 with no problems
by Trent Plucktrum
Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:55 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2020 2nd Semi Final

I assume your suggesting that no one's bothered following up on The Beagles cheating in the U18s, what you expect from the SANFLs biggest sooks, it only an injustice when it happens to them but not when they do it to someone else
by Trent Plucktrum
Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:04 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SANFL Now - issues with Chromecast

At this point it does not live stream via Chromecast and apparently they are working on getting it up and they told me it was working in development stage but since has developed a glitch. I just plugged in a HDMI cable from laptop to TV and that worked today.
by Trent Plucktrum
Sat Apr 09, 2022 10:07 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Season 2022 Player Movements

Surely must be playing for free. I can't imagine any SANFL club having space in the piddly $220k cap half way through the year. Especially a side with the Menzels, Knight, and Toumpas.

Here we go again dragging up the Menzel brothers IIRC when centrals fans brought this up . It was mentioned Centrals paid them more money than they are getting from the Eagles . End result they’ve won the flag !
Perhaps stop flogging the Menzel horse

Yes give it a rest Dogs64, its not like they keep banging on about 19 players in the 2018 finals series so just get over it like the eagles supporter's have
by Trent Plucktrum
Thu Jul 07, 2022 10:26 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: RD 15 NORTH VS BAYS PROSPECT OVAL SUNDAY 30TH JULY 2:10P

another grub wrote:I think so.

However some say I am better suited to the grog squad. they are probably right

I would doubt that ;) speaking from experience here
by Trent Plucktrum
Fri Jul 28, 2023 4:30 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |