Search found 3 matches

Return

Re: Round 14 - North v Glenelg @ Prospect Oval (Sat 26/7)

I cannot believe how selfish Scared Heart College is.... Gregson is an out for Glenelg to play school football.. What benefit is this to either Gregson or Glenelg.. About time the SANFL stood up to the Colleges.
Sacred Heart probably have a better team.
True, but better for his development to play league football against men.

And the sooner these stuck up colleges realise this and stop worrying about bragging rights against rival schools the better....
by heater31
Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:29 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 1st Semi Final - Sturt v South @ Adelaide Oval (Sat 6/9)

Pleaded not guilty to rough conduct against Phillips. Tribunal found him not guilty.
Pleaded guilty to rough conduct against Jace Bode. Bartlett argued that the charge be downgraded from Intentional to Reckless.
Tribunal agreed.
by CUTTERMAN
Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:51 am

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Norwood & the salary cap

Unfortunately times have changed ... at least 3 clubs would basically go broke overnight.

Plus we'd have to dump the annual Norwood are Cheats thread.

How would 3 clubs go broke overnight if the salary cap was gone?
It`s simple really. The 3 clubs keep spending the same they have for the last few years and they don`t fold. :idea:
Why should clubs that have had their financials in order be penalized for clubs that still can`t pull their finger out.
Honestly I am sick of hearing this.
P.S Who were the 2 teams that were the most aggressive in their recruiting for season 2014?
One of them were on the bones of their ass but some how pulled some pretty good recruits. And don`t give me the transfer deal with Central bullshit deal either.
"SCRAP THE CAP"
by o five
Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:00 pm

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Around the place

Competitions   SANFL Official Site | Country Footy SA | Southern Football League | VFL Footy
Club Forums   Snouts Louts | The Roost | Redlegs Forum |