2007 GrandFinal. Roosters V Dogs....

All discussions to do with the SANFL

Re: 2007 GrandFinal. Roosters V Dogs....

Postby locky801 » Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:35 pm

CENTURION wrote:
locky801 wrote:
doggies4eva wrote:
CENTURION wrote:
Sorry to say it Punky but I have the DVD & all I will say is now they are even. What Schubert did was exactly the same as what Gowans did, so they'll both get done.

But Gowans was retaliating and he has a good record so Shubert should go for more games!

Didn't know Schubert had been reported, and we all know anyway that the one that retalliates gets done, but can someone please show me what the retalliation was for cause I have watched the video at least 10 times and cant see it. Thats my opinion, doesnt bother me either way, best side on the day won. I just want to see Gowans be a man after his comments, if he gets 10 to 12 he will probably retire which is bad, he should just use those weeks to get himself right for the finals next year which would probably be his last just like the coaches as one things that Roy is destined for bigger and better things

Keep drinking at The Sussex, Locky, as it only aids our club even more financially. :wink:

Know that mate but it doesn't cause I get a few on the house then I leave but the guys down there are great guys and know how to look after opposition supporters :lol: :lol: :lol:
You cant change your past but you can sure hell shape you future
locky801
Coach

Has liked: 3952 times
Been liked: 1227 times

Re: 2007 GrandFinal. Roosters V Dogs....

Postby Dogwatcher » Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:16 pm

Wellllll....it's Tuesday night....
You're my only friend, and you don't even like me.
Dogwatcher
Coach

Has liked: 1425 times
Been liked: 1152 times
Grassroots Team: Elizabeth

Previous

Board index   Football  SANFL