Round 8 Sturt v Centrals Saturday 1410

All discussions to do with the SANFL

Re: Round 8 Sturt v Centrals Saturday 1410

Postby Doddy » Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:45 pm

I know we don't quite have the cattle (more specifically any giraffes) but I got my first unease about the new coach at Unley on Saturday. We were sat near the bench. Thommo was our runner on the day and had virtually no messages to deliver in the last quarter when we were getting pumped, spent all but a few minutes at the bench. Can't imagine why the coach would have nothing at all to say.
Doddy
Rookie

Has liked: 31 times
Been liked: 32 times
Grassroots Team: Golden Grove

Re: Round 8 Sturt v Centrals Saturday 1410

Postby whufc » Wed Aug 19, 2020 5:43 pm

Doddy wrote:I know we don't quite have the cattle (more specifically any giraffes) but I got my first unease about the new coach at Unley on Saturday. We were sat near the bench. Thommo was our runner on the day and had virtually no messages to deliver in the last quarter when we were getting pumped, spent all but a few minutes at the bench. Can't imagine why the coach would have nothing at all to say.

Only logic I could think of is that he wanted to see who the leaders were, who we’re the ones to use some initive and stand up, essentially who had in game smarts to make their own decisions
RIP PH408 63notoutforever
whufc
Coach

Has liked: 5610 times
Been liked: 2538 times
Grassroots Team: BSR

Previous

Board index   Football  SANFL