Pics of North v Sturt Rd 4 2006

Postby Wedgie » Sat Apr 22, 2006 1:42 am

Wedgie
Site Admin

Has liked: 2050 times
Been liked: 3894 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Postby Jimmy » Sat Apr 22, 2006 2:43 am

great to see some fotos, too bad it wasnt a win, but great to see some of the new guys in the double blue jumper, cheers wedgie
Carn the blues!!!!!
Jimmy
Coach

Has liked: 125 times
Been liked: 44 times

Postby rd » Sat Apr 22, 2006 2:23 pm

Great camera work as usual Wedgie - sadly I didn't take a photo of you hanging out of your car waving at me on West Tce after the game as you sped past me !
I always tell people that it was character building to be a Sturt supporter between 1988 & 1996 and that it made me a stronger Sturt person. I was hoping to never have to strengthen myself again so soon ! You can tell a team is in trouble and starting all over again when the bulk of its players on the ground seem to be wearing guernseys numbered greater than 50....
rd
Under 18s

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 26 times

Postby Wedgie » Sat Apr 22, 2006 4:02 pm

rd wrote:Great camera work as usual Wedgie - sadly I didn't take a photo of you hanging out of your car waving at me on West Tce after the game as you sped past me !
I always tell people that it was character building to be a Sturt supporter between 1988 & 1996 and that it made me a stronger Sturt person. I was hoping to never have to strengthen myself again so soon ! You can tell a team is in trouble and starting all over again when the bulk of its players on the ground seem to be wearing guernseys numbered greater than 50....

he he, the look on your face when you saw it was me in the car next to you was priceless. :wink:
Wedgie
Site Admin

Has liked: 2050 times
Been liked: 3894 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Postby SBR » Sat Apr 22, 2006 5:18 pm

Nice work with the pics Wedge.

Was very disappointed.. I think a lot of us have taken the step that we're at a rebuilding stage, but it doesn't mean we shouldn't gain some respect for the remainder of this year.

Only early still, but we'll need a big turnaround.
SBR
Under 16s

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time

Board index   Football  SANFL