North OR Centrals

All discussions to do with the SANFL

North OR Centrals

Postby TigerBoss » Fri Nov 11, 2005 3:10 pm

Delisted West Coast midfielder/defender Jeremy Humm is highly likely to return to Victoria for next season.

Humm will wait for the draft before deciding his playing future but it is almost definate unless he is re-drafted by West Coast he will leave Western Australia.

Humm has received an attractive offer from a SANFL club and will contemplate the move to Adelaide up against returning to Victoria.
The twenty-two year old was drated by the Eagles from North Ballarat.

Should Humm move interstate East Perth will miss out on his services.[/b]
Is 2009 the year of the Tiger?
TigerBoss
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time
Grassroots Team: Lock

Postby drebin » Fri Nov 11, 2005 4:15 pm

Not North - this from official sources but I can tell you Centrals have signed Brett Knowles, he is good mates with the Gowans hence why he picked the dogs. A good pick up he will be as he gets plenty of the ball. He was rated very highly at North - pity he left when he did. To confirm another story/rumour doing the rounds - Dennis Redden looking to go to Sturt plus a couple of other "fringe" North players also looking around and speaking to other clubs - can't say who they are though as I have been "gagged" again.
drebin

Postby TigerBoss » Fri Nov 11, 2005 4:21 pm

Hooray...as broken by TB the trusty weeks ago.

Here's the thread where I broke this news...

http://www.sanflfooty.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13
Is 2009 the year of the Tiger?
TigerBoss
League Bench Warmer

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time
Grassroots Team: Lock

Postby Jimmy » Fri Nov 11, 2005 10:38 pm

drebin wrote:Not North - this from official sources but I can tell you Centrals have signed Brett Knowles, he is good mates with the Gowans hence why he picked the dogs. A good pick up he will be as he gets plenty of the ball. He was rated very highly at North - pity he left when he did. To confirm another story/rumour doing the rounds - Dennis Redden looking to go to Sturt plus a couple of other "fringe" North players also looking around and speaking to other clubs - can't say who they are though as I have been "gagged" again.

whats this redden bloke like?
Carn the blues!!!!!
Jimmy
Coach

Has liked: 125 times
Been liked: 44 times

Postby Wedgie » Fri Nov 11, 2005 10:40 pm

Jimmy wrote:whats this redden bloke like?

Good player, not a ruckman like his old man, probably only about 5 foot 10 but IMHO was the reason we won the 2nd semi, takes a good grab and is very hard at it.
I was bamboozled and upset he didn't make the original GF Ressies team but when Tim Cook pulled out even more so.
We played much better in the 2nd semi than the GF but lucky for us the Bays just didn't want to grab the game by the scruff of the neck.
Wedgie
Site Admin

Has liked: 2023 times
Been liked: 3867 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Postby Jimmy » Fri Nov 11, 2005 10:47 pm

Wedgie wrote:
Jimmy wrote:whats this redden bloke like?

Good player, not a ruckman like his old man, probably only about 5 foot 10 but IMHO was the reason we won the 2nd semi, takes a good grab and is very hard at it.
I was bamboozled and upset he didn't make the original GF Ressies team but when Tim Cook pulled out even more so.
We played much better in the 2nd semi than the GF but lucky for us the Bays just didn't want to grab the game by the scruff of the neck.

would he walk into the 1's or start in the 2's?
Carn the blues!!!!!
Jimmy
Coach

Has liked: 125 times
Been liked: 44 times

Postby Wedgie » Fri Nov 11, 2005 10:51 pm

Jimmy wrote:
would he walk into the 1's or start in the 2's?

Proably start in the Bs, didn't really get close to a league game for us but would be a good back flanker. He's just turned 21.
Wedgie
Site Admin

Has liked: 2023 times
Been liked: 3867 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Board index   Football  SANFL