CA on footysa.

All discussions to do with the SANFL

Postby Coorong » Wed Nov 23, 2005 12:56 pm

Strong innuendo there Dreb. Maybe he takes his job seriously given the status of the position. Rather you to have said it than me. Can YOU afford a libel suit?

And to indicate you find comfort in him doing the checking gives me the impression you are defending a breach.
Coorong
League - Best 21

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 8 times

Postby drebin » Wed Nov 23, 2005 1:14 pm

You can interpret that any way you want - I could be inferring he is very good at his job - which he is! Libel suit - don't make me laugh - See if you can put the words "clutching" and "straws" in a sentence?
Very amusing Coorong!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
drebin

Postby Coorong » Wed Nov 23, 2005 1:17 pm

Didnt you make similar comments on the other site too. Cant find it now?

Ah well, dont listen then.
Coorong
League - Best 21

Postby drebin » Wed Nov 23, 2005 1:38 pm

Coorong - don't be so selective - what is the difference with my supposed "inferring" comments on my posts being any more subject to libel action than CA' and Tigerboss' repeated "inferences" that North is cheating the salary cap???
drebin

Postby Grand Central » Wed Nov 23, 2005 1:57 pm

Its not what he said its where he said it.

Even more reason to label your touchy obsession as pedantic and Howard-esque.
Grand Central
Rookie

Been liked: 0 time

Postby stan » Wed Nov 23, 2005 5:09 pm

drebin wrote:I did find your post on the Norwood forum amusing CA - that's why I called it a "corker" but I'm a little bemused at the expectation everyone has that North is cheating without any proof - your at least observant in your posts where as TB just outright calls us cheats because it obvious to him? (He obviously has our "books" to refer to!). Maybe the league will investigate (we have been subject to standard audits in the past with no problems) as I hear a few CEO's complain on a regular basis about our financial advantage (2 lic prems - along with substantial borrowings I might add) but I take comfort in the fact that former long term NAFC CEO and Life Member John Condon is the SANFL Salary Cap Investigation Officer!
:lol:

lol, speaking of a corker, my god dreb, what are you tring to catch with that sort of bait....a damn whale?
Read my reply. It is directed at you because you have double standards
stan
Coach

Has liked: 88 times
Been liked: 1253 times
Grassroots Team: Goodwood Saints

Postby Wedgie » Wed Nov 23, 2005 6:15 pm

Is there any chance that North supporters don't need to be referred to just because 2 or 3 people have an opinion especially when one of those people is dasher?
I've backed up CA on this one.
Its really not hard to type people's names, I could generalise about some of your literacy skills, hell I could generalise about mine! lol
Honestly grow up fellas, its pretty pathetic and as for North supporters being positive, yeah we are looking to 2006 in a positive light. Being positive doesn't mean we have to also have a higher tolerance of dickheads or stupid comments, even if North won the next 25 premierships (which I expect, he he) I'd still tell dickheads to shut up when they talk crap. ;)
BTW Grand Central, get a job, see a dentist and toss out your ugh boots, and Tigerboss, start looking at women instead of men you gaybo!! :lol:

PS Do we have our first topic that could head straight to the pool room? #-o
Wedgie
Site Admin

Has liked: 2042 times
Been liked: 3887 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Postby RM » Wed Nov 23, 2005 9:37 pm

Coorong wrote:Strong innuendo there Dreb. Maybe he takes his job seriously given the status of the position. Rather you to have said it than me. Can YOU afford a libel suit?

And to indicate you find comfort in him doing the checking gives me the impression you are defending a breach.

You are a knob Coorong.

I really enjoyed your comments on both forums but when you jumped on the North cap agenda you are way out of your league.

Then again, there are a few out of their league on opinions. Sorry to dissapoint a few but like drebin, I too have been around the SANFL and close to a club for many years to know what I am talking about. Most of the time I dont even bother typing a response. Drebin knows a bit about what is happening around the League and not just at North Adelaide.
RM
Under 16s

Location: Near Grand North, The Northern Tavern and Prospect Oval. All belong to the Mighty NAFC.
Been liked: 5 times
Grassroots Team: Lincoln South

Postby Coorong » Thu Nov 24, 2005 6:21 am

A Knob RM? LMFAO

Was not entering the debate too much, more pointing out to Drebin to be cautious. To imply that the Salary Cap Officer, being who he is, would turn a blind eye to a breach, on a public forum, is very dangerous. Rather him than me!

Thats all.......play on.
Coorong
League - Best 21

Postby drebin » Thu Nov 24, 2005 7:55 am

Okay Coorong I shall prepare my defence now? Who is actually going to sue me by the way - the SANFL???
drebin

Previous

Board index   Football  SANFL