Round 11 - Norwood v Glenelg @ Coopers Stadium (Sat 21/6)

All discussions to do with the SANFL

Re: Round 11 - Norwood v Glenelg @ Coopers Stadium (Sat 21/6

Postby topsywaldron » Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:34 pm

From a Bays perspective the worrying thing should be that Norwood weren't actually even that clean, the amount of simple marks we dropped and kicks that didn't hit targets should concern them as I reckon we could play 25 % better pretty easily.

The more concerning thing was the absolute lack of effort and intensity from the opening bounce, two minutes in and you just knew Norwood were going to win easily.

Just crazy enough to work positional move of the year from has to be Panos to the midfield , he was a revelation on Saturday, there'll never be another Brett Zorzi but Panos' big body and kicking to advantage help us get over his retirement.
'People are not stupid. They know when they are being conned. And two reserves teams operating in a League competition will reduce it to a farce, a competition without a soul.'

Dion Hayman 24th July 2013
topsywaldron
Veteran

Has liked: 21 times
Been liked: 218 times

Re: Round 11 - Norwood v Glenelg @ Coopers Stadium (Sat 21/6

Postby maxyoz » Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:38 pm

I reckon Pat McCarthy set the standard when he kicked in after a behind and the ball dribbled about 5 metres for it to be picked up and snapped over his head for a goal.

About the only thing us Bays supporters could laugh about - yep, we are that shit.
Punk Rooster wrote:I can't believe that a topic that is quite clearly trolling has elicited a 3 page response....
maxyoz
Under 18s

Has liked: 35 times
Been liked: 36 times
Grassroots Team: Kimba Districts

Previous

Board index   Football  SANFL