Ex Centrals boys playing up

All discussions to do with the SANFL

Re: Ex Centrals boys playing up

Postby JK » Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:08 am

Magellan wrote:
Dutchy wrote:Hairy moment or just a close shave?

Lucky it didn't happen in pubic. That manscaped with his dignity intact if you ask me.

How many dollars would that cost? A Brazilian maybe?
FUSC
JK
Coach

Has liked: 4440 times
Been liked: 2985 times
Grassroots Team: SMOSH West Lakes

Postby Magellan » Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:36 am

JK wrote:
Magellan wrote:

Lucky it didn't happen in pubic. That manscaped with his dignity intact if you ask me.

It's pretty cheap if you can get it on Amazon.
"Religion is like a blind man looking in a black room for a black cat that isn't there...and finding it." - Oscar Wilde
Magellan
Coach

Has liked: 757 times
Been liked: 1517 times

Postby JK » Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:38 am

Magellan wrote:
JK wrote:
Magellan wrote:

It's pretty cheap if you can get it on Amazon.

Have to allow a bit of time .. The Amazon Grace period if you like
FUSC
JK
Coach

Has liked: 4440 times
Been liked: 2985 times
Grassroots Team: SMOSH West Lakes

Postby bulldogproud » Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:13 pm

That he didn't do it Doggie style is a bit hard to swallow... thankfully he will be back playing Doggie style football next year!
A Bulldog in winter; a WTDCC Eagle and OICC Wolf in Summer!
bulldogproud
League - Top 5

Has liked: 489 times
Been liked: 401 times
Grassroots Team: Imperials

Postby whufc » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:17 pm

I wonder if this is ex Centrals reserves footballer and South Gawler footballer Anton Gerardis!!!

THE discovery of the state’s largest clandestine drugs laboratory along the Murray River has devastated locals, who now fear a “druggie” stigma, a court has heard.

Residents of Walker Flat, 115km east of Adelaide in the Murraylands, have laid bare their trauma over the $50 million illicit operation’s negative impacts and say the local water system could have been polluted.
Their “community impact” submission revealed how locals were “looked on as druggies” while raising fears “extremely hazardous” and corrosive material could have been dumped in the adjacent Murray River.
The District Court heard on Thursday how the family of one charged man were left “shattered” by his “betrayal” after he built the clandestine lab on their property.

Serious and Organised Crime Branch detectives last year charged three men over the drug haul, which uncovered more than 190,000 ecstasy — or MDMA — and NBOMe pills, a commercial pill press and precursor chemicals capable of making almost $50 million worth of methamphetamine.

Anton Pasquale Gerardis, 31, of Angle Vale, in the northern suburbs, and Amedeo Macchiavelli, 34, are both facing jail after they pleaded guilty to their role in the lab, which was discovered in February 2014.

On the eve of their trial last year, Macchiavelli, of Eastwood, admitted two counts of trafficking in a large quantity of a controlled drug and a further trafficking in a commercial amount charge.

Gerardis, whose grandfather owned the property and two-storey shack for 18 years, admitted to two charges of trafficking in a commercial quantity of drugs and a further manufacturing charge.

During Gerardis’ sentencing submissions hearing on Thursday, the SA Victims’ Rights Commissioner Michael O’Connell read the eight-page community statement to the court.

It revealed how Gerardis’ family had a “sense of disbelief followed by an awakening, a realisation that a horrible nightmare was true”, adding: “How they asked, could someone known to them betray them?”

They remain distressed, query the meaning of life and have struggled to sell the property for three years, the court heard.

The devastated township was viewed as “druggies” while locals were suspicious of their neighbours.

Mr O’Connell also revealed “social ramifications” including a risk of “toxic fume inhalation, chemical burns, fires and explosions”.

“We do not truly know whether contamination happened but the court should not ignore the potential hazard the offenders’ offences presented for the people of South Australia,” it read.

Judge Rauf Soulio remanded Gerardis on continuing bail to face court again in June. He refused to comment outside court.
RIP PH408 63notoutforever
whufc
Coach

Has liked: 5565 times
Been liked: 2519 times
Grassroots Team: BSR

Postby Jim05 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:26 pm

Yes it is. Happened over 3 years ago so not sure why it's back in the news again
Jim05
Coach

Has liked: 1125 times
Been liked: 3534 times
Grassroots Team: South Gawler

Postby whufc » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:28 pm

Jim05 wrote:Yes it is. Happened over 3 years ago so not sure why it's back in the news again

Is it because of sentencing?

There goes his modelling career hey.
whufc
Coach

Postby GWW » Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:39 pm

Sentencing submissions.
GWW

Has liked: 816 times
Been liked: 166 times

Postby whufc » Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:31 pm

Ex Centrals reserves player Anton Gerardis has been jailed for one of the biggest drug labs in SA history!!
whufc
Coach

Postby daysofourlives » Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:26 pm

Jim05 wrote:Yes it is. Happened over 3 years ago so not sure why it's back in the news again

Just got sentenced to 11 years witha non parole of 4 1/2
Supercoach Spring Racing Champion 2019
Spargo's Good Friday Cup Champion 2020
daysofourlives
Coach

Has liked: 2415 times
Been liked: 1657 times
Grassroots Team: Angaston

Postby RB » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:34 pm

This topic leads me to think, which clubs would have had the most and least convicted crims? Or the most and least years served on aggregate? Bearing in mind that some clubs are far newer than others.
R.I.P. the SANFL 1877 - 2013
RB
Coach

Has liked: 759 times
Been liked: 1073 times

Postby GWW » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:34 pm

Sentencing comments from 7/11/17 for anyone intetested - http://www.courts.sa.gov.au/SentencingR ... Court.aspx

Need to search for the applicable page from that link.
GWW

Has liked: 816 times
Been liked: 166 times

Postby daysofourlives » Wed May 02, 2018 7:32 pm

didnt know where to put this

I believe former player Alan Obst is before the tribunal tonight in the BL&G. Apparently he is only one game off a life ban. And if the tribunal has any balls should get that comfortably by all reports. Maybe the karma bus will get him with regards to salary cap rorting at his current club
I didnt recall him getting suspended that much during his SANFL career. Does anyone know how many he copped. I vaguely remember a few lengthy suspensions at Centrals and North mainly in the reserves but didnt think he would be at 15.
daysofourlives
Coach

Postby Jim05 » Wed May 02, 2018 8:44 pm

daysofourlives wrote:didnt know where to put this

I believe former player Alan Obst is before the tribunal tonight in the BL&G. Apparently he is only one game off a life ban. And if the tribunal has any balls should get that comfortably by all reports. Maybe the karma bus will get him with regards to salary cap rorting at his current club
I didnt recall him getting suspended that much during his SANFL career. Does anyone know how many he copped. I vaguely remember a few lengthy suspensions at Centrals and North mainly in the reserves but didnt think he would be at 15.

I thought he was on 11 when he finished at SANFL. Has been offered 2 this week so he should still have 3 or 4 up his sleeve.
Jim05
Coach

Has liked: 1125 times
Been liked: 3534 times
Grassroots Team: South Gawler

Postby Michael » Wed May 02, 2018 8:57 pm

Maybe the same bus whilst playing with Central ?
Michael
Rookie

Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 3 times

Postby daysofourlives » Wed May 02, 2018 9:56 pm

Jim05 wrote:

I thought he was on 11 when he finished at SANFL. Has been offered 2 this week so he should still have 3 or 4 up his sleeve.

I was told hes on 15.
daysofourlives
Coach

Postby heater31 » Wed May 02, 2018 10:04 pm

daysofourlives wrote:
Jim05 wrote:

I was told hes on 15.
Still under the limit.......Not Guilty according to Peter Argent.
heater31

Has liked: 525 times
Been liked: 1259 times

Postby daysofourlives » Wed May 02, 2018 10:25 pm

So it seems.
unbelievable. Just a case of didnt want to be the ones to finish his career id imagine.
daysofourlives
Coach

Postby johntheclaret » Thu May 03, 2018 8:32 am

RB wrote:This topic leads me to think, which clubs would have had the most and least convicted crims? Or the most and least years served on aggregate? Bearing in mind that some clubs are far newer than others.

That’s easy Adelaide Reserves. The fact half of those lads are playing in the sanfl is criminal
johntheclaret
Coach

Has liked: 409 times
Been liked: 580 times

Postby Yangebup » Thu May 03, 2018 4:52 pm

OBST CLEARED!
First on Our Sporting Life SA

High profile former North Melbourne, Crows listed, North Adelaide footballer, Central District premiership player and now Barossa District footballer Alan 'Alby' Obst was reported during the opening quarter of the marquee BLG match between the Bulldogs and Tanunda.

He received plenty of sledging from many in the crowd about the imminent end to his career!
Tonight at the tribunal he was cleared of the charges and is available to play in this weeks clash with Kapunda at Williamstown Oval - Peter Argent
Yangebup
Rookie

Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 18 times

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  SANFL