INS and OUTS for 2019

All discussions to do with the SANFL

INS and OUTS for 2019

Postby Big Phil » Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:14 pm

Thread for official ins and outs ahead of season 2018.

CENTRAL

In:
Jarrod O'Brien (Hamilton)

Out:
Corey Reichert



GLENELG

In:

Out:
Brad Agnew



NORWOOD

In:

Out:
Tim Webber, Dean Terlich, Kristian Roocke, Andrew Kirwan



SOUTH:

In:

Out:




STURT

In:

Out:
Scott McMahon




NORTH:

In:

Out:




EAGLES

In:
Jarred Redden

Out:
Michael Wundke, Lachlan McGregor



WEST

In:
Matt Eastman (AFL Sydney), Kyle Kirk (Dalyston)

Out:
Mark Mickan, Chris Schmidt, Daniel Caire, Jesse Watchman




PORT:

In:

Out:
Chad Cornes



ADELAIDE:

In:

Out:
Scott Thompson
Last edited by Big Phil on Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
Big Phil
Coach
 
Posts: 19772
Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:56 pm
Has liked: 79 times
Been liked: 160 times

Re: INS and OUTS for 2018

Postby Grenville » Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:09 pm

A couple of interesting outs for the Eagles.
User avatar
Grenville
League - Top 5
 
 
Posts: 2914
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:53 pm
Has liked: 150 times
Been liked: 546 times

Re: INS and OUTS for 2018

Postby GWW » Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:53 pm

Any info re new clubs for the outs? For Agnew, Wundke etc?

McMahon to Imperials, Murray Bridge, as coach.
User avatar
GWW
Moderator
 
Posts: 15635
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2005 11:50 pm
Location: Eastern suburbs of Adelaide
Has liked: 776 times
Been liked: 159 times

Re: INS and OUTS for 2018

Postby johntheclaret » Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:07 pm

North will need their own thread for outs
johntheclaret
Coach
 
 
Posts: 13279
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:39 am
Has liked: 409 times
Been liked: 580 times

Re: INS and OUTS for 2018

Postby Pseudo » Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:27 pm

GWW wrote:Any info re new clubs for the outs? For Agnew, Wundke etc?

McMahon to Imperials, Murray Bridge, as coach.

Heard Agnew was travelling.
Clowns OUT. Smears OUT. RESIST THE OCCUPATION.
User avatar
Pseudo
Coach
 
 
Posts: 9711
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2005 11:11 am
Location: the kitchen drawer
Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 864 times
Grassroots Team: Morningside

Re: INS and OUTS for 2018

Postby locky801 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:47 am

johntheclaret wrote:North will need their own thread for outs


Alot more outs than in's
User avatar
locky801
Coach
 
 
Posts: 38547
Joined: Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:11 pm
Location: Lockies Crownie Bar and Lounge
Has liked: 939 times
Been liked: 462 times

Re: INS and OUTS for 2018

Postby heater31 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:03 am

locky801 wrote:
johntheclaret wrote:North will need their own thread for outs


Alot more outs than in's
Last one to leave to turn the lights off?
User avatar
heater31
Moderator
 
 
Posts: 15020
Joined: Thu Apr 27, 2006 2:42 am
Location: the back blocks
Has liked: 440 times
Been liked: 1023 times

Re: INS and OUTS for 2018

Postby am Bays » Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:12 pm

heater31 wrote:
locky801 wrote:
johntheclaret wrote:North will need their own thread for outs


Alot more outs than in's
Last one to leave to turn the lights off?


Glenelg Football Club: "hold my beer...."
Glenelg Football Club - SANFL Diadora Cup Champions since 2009
User avatar
am Bays
Coach
 
 
Posts: 14143
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2005 11:04 pm
Location: The back bar at Lennies
Has liked: 67 times
Been liked: 713 times

Re: INS and OUTS for 2018

Postby FlyingHigh » Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:38 pm

Who were the three Norwood boys who grew up in the same street in Oakbank? Are a couple of these heading back there?
FlyingHigh
Assistant Coach
 
Posts: 4327
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2006 11:12 am
Has liked: 45 times
Been liked: 82 times

Re: INS and OUTS for 2018

Postby saintal » Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:41 pm

FlyingHigh wrote:Who were the three Norwood boys who grew up in the same street in Oakbank? Are a couple of these heading back there?


Kirwin, Smart, Jefferies.

No idea.
SAFC- 55 years...
StKFC- 53 years..
User avatar
saintal
Assistant Coach
 
 
Posts: 4989
Joined: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:31 pm
Location: Adelaide Hills
Has liked: 243 times
Been liked: 279 times

Re: INS and OUTS for 2018

Postby FlyingHigh » Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:45 pm

Thanks saintal, couldn't remember if Roocke. Maybe not a recruiting coup by Onkas if it's only one of them giving it away.
FlyingHigh
Assistant Coach
 
Posts: 4327
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2006 11:12 am
Has liked: 45 times
Been liked: 82 times

Re: INS and OUTS for 2018

Postby Robran » Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:12 pm

Redden in for the eagles want to get a lot fitter than he was this year back at his home club.
GO THE COCKS
The mighty cocks 2018 premiers
User avatar
Robran
League Bench Warmer
 
 
Posts: 1269
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:31 pm
Has liked: 175 times
Been liked: 136 times
Grassroots Team: Blyth-Snowtown

Re: INS and OUTS for 2018

Postby Magellan » Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:34 pm

heater31 wrote:
locky801 wrote:
johntheclaret wrote:North will need their own thread for outs


Alot more outs than in's
Last one to leave to turn the lights off?

Just make sure the pokies stay plugged in.
With your bitch-slap rappin' and your cocaine tongue, you get nothin' done.
User avatar
Magellan
Assistant Coach
 
 
Posts: 4097
Joined: Sat May 12, 2007 1:04 pm
Has liked: 267 times
Been liked: 979 times

Re: INS and OUTS for 2018

Postby Mr Fuller » Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:25 pm

Robran wrote:Redden in for the eagles want to get a lot fitter than he was this year back at his home club.


Makes no difference. For years our club has tolerated a number of players who are/have been clearly overweight. With Wundke leaving the club we have lost a lot of ballast that Redden (even if unfit) won't fully make up.
Mr Fuller
Under 18s
 
Posts: 573
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2005 6:16 pm
Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 35 times

Re: INS and OUTS for 2018

Postby locky801 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:03 am

Big Phil wrote:Thread for official ins and outs ahead of season 2018.

CENTRAL

In:
Jarrod O'Brien (Hamilton)

Out:
Corey Reichert



GLENELG

In:

Out:
Brad Agnew



NORWOOD

In:

Out:
Tim Webber, Dean Terlich, Kristian Roocke, Andrew Kirwan



SOUTH:

In:

Out:




STURT

In:

Out:
Scott McMahon




NORTH:

In:

Out:
Jordie McKenzie
Sam Deleonardis
Noah Corbett
Marlon Motlop



EAGLES

In:
Jarred Redden

Out:
Michael Wundke, Lachlan McGregor



WEST

In:
Matt Eastman (AFL Sydney), Kyle Kirk (Dalyston)

Out:
Mark Mickan, Chris Schmidt, Daniel Caire, Jesse Watchman




PORT:

In:

Out:
Chad Cornes



ADELAIDE:

In:

Out:
Scott Thompson
User avatar
locky801
Coach
 
 
Posts: 38547
Joined: Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:11 pm
Location: Lockies Crownie Bar and Lounge
Has liked: 939 times
Been liked: 462 times

Re: INS and OUTS for 2018

Postby locky801 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:04 am

locky801 wrote:
Big Phil wrote:Thread for official ins and outs ahead of season 2018.

CENTRAL

In:
Jarrod O'Brien (Hamilton)

Out:
Corey Reichert



GLENELG

In:

Out:
Brad Agnew



NORWOOD

In:

Out:
Tim Webber, Dean Terlich, Kristian Roocke, Andrew Kirwan



SOUTH:

In:

Out:




STURT

In:

Out:
Scott McMahon




NORTH:

In:

Out:
Jordie McKenzie, SAm DeLeonardis, Noah Corbett, Marlon Motlop




EAGLES

In:
Jarred Redden

Out:
Michael Wundke, Lachlan McGregor



WEST

In:
Matt Eastman (AFL Sydney), Kyle Kirk (Dalyston)

Out:
Mark Mickan, Chris Schmidt, Daniel Caire, Jesse Watchman




PORT:

In:

Out:
Chad Cornes



ADELAIDE:

In:

Out:
Scott Thompson
User avatar
locky801
Coach
 
 
Posts: 38547
Joined: Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:11 pm
Location: Lockies Crownie Bar and Lounge
Has liked: 939 times
Been liked: 462 times

Re: INS and OUTS for 2018

Postby Big Phil » Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:44 pm

Where's Marlon Motlop off too, Locky?
User avatar
Big Phil
Coach
 
Posts: 19772
Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:56 pm
Has liked: 79 times
Been liked: 160 times

Re: INS and OUTS for 2018

Postby Big Phil » Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:45 pm

A couple of OUTS for the Panthers.

Peter Rolfe and Roland Ah Chee have both hung up their injury prone SANFL boots.

Have singed with Kym Cobb at Scotch OC in the SAAFL competition.
User avatar
Big Phil
Coach
 
Posts: 19772
Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:56 pm
Has liked: 79 times
Been liked: 160 times

Re: INS and OUTS for 2018

Postby southernbulldog » Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:49 pm

Why is Chad Cornes an out
southernbulldog
Rookie
 
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:30 pm
Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 19 times
Grassroots Team: Brighton District & OS

Re: INS and OUTS for 2018

Postby southee » Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:52 pm

Big Phil wrote:A couple of OUTS for the Panthers.

Peter Rolfe and Roland Ah Chee have both hung up their injury prone SANFL boots.

Have singed with Kym Cobb at Scotch OC in the SAAFL competition.


Add Rigby Barnes returning to Encounter Bay in 2018.

Few more to follow ????
Is out of change.....thanks Cambridge Clarrie!!!
User avatar
southee
Assistant Coach
 
 
Posts: 4614
Joined: Wed May 17, 2006 2:00 am
Location: Somewhere in the jungle!!!
Has liked: 666 times
Been liked: 80 times

Next

Board index   Football  SANFL

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests