R7 North v South Sat 1410

All discussions to do with the SANFL

Re: R7 North v South Sat 1410

Postby johntheclaret » Mon May 21, 2018 2:16 pm

westcoastpanther wrote:
PhilH wrote:So I’ve just tuned in to the radio coverage up here on my island in the gulf of carpentaria, and I hear a female commentator say, redi, redigolo is that how you say it. Well he seems to be playing way too loose on the north Adelaide full forward, whoever that is. First commentary I heard, ffs, turned it off. Amateur hour

Just to clarify I am assuming that was the DIgital Pass audio stream and not the 1079 Life radio call as Life had no female caller.

Yeah it was Phil, I didn't realise that Life were doing the game. Maybe a reminder post in the game threads so we don't miss it.

The commentary itself was appalling, it's one thing to not know the players but several times we were hardly made aware that a goal had been kicked. They were too busy rambling on about something else. Like they just didn't care

Phil’s post on page 2 WCP

Today's 1079 Life broadcast game, coverage starts 1pm

You could Win a double pass to Wallis Cinemas, pick the winner and closest margin on 1079 Life Facebook Page (SANFL Gameday thread) https://www.facebook.com/LifeFM1079/

Listen on 107.9 FM in Adelaide or web stream http://www.1079Life.com/listen

Directly above the stats graphic
johntheclaret
Coach

Has liked: 409 times
Been liked: 580 times

Postby Dutchy » Mon May 21, 2018 9:57 pm

westcoastpanther wrote:
PhilH wrote:So I’ve just tuned in to the radio coverage up here on my island in the gulf of carpentaria, and I hear a female commentator say, redi, redigolo is that how you say it. Well he seems to be playing way too loose on the north Adelaide full forward, whoever that is. First commentary I heard, ffs, turned it off. Amateur hour

Just to clarify I am assuming that was the DIgital Pass audio stream and not the 1079 Life radio call as Life had no female caller.

Yeah it was Phil, I didn't realise that Life were doing the game. Maybe a reminder post in the game threads so we don't miss it.

The commentary itself was appalling, it's one thing to not know the players but several times we were hardly made aware that a goal had been kicked. They were too busy rambling on about something else. Like they just didn't care

SANFL put Walsh in charge of the coverage yet don't include SANFL stalwarts Phil H and CK, add that tho the already long lists since 2013

I won't listen to Walsh again, I watch the DP with the sound off now.
Dutchy
Site Admin

Has liked: 2311 times
Been liked: 3482 times

Postby johntheclaret » Tue May 22, 2018 5:03 am

Dutchy wrote:
westcoastpanther wrote:

SANFL put Walsh in charge of the coverage yet don't include SANFL stalwarts Phil H and CK, add that tho the already long lists since 2013

I won't listen to Walsh again, I watch the DP with the sound off now.

Same here. It’s really taken the fun out of watching for me.
johntheclaret
Coach

Has liked: 409 times
Been liked: 580 times

Postby westcoastpanther » Tue May 22, 2018 11:19 am

johntheclaret wrote:
westcoastpanther wrote:

Phil’s post on page 2 WCP

Today's 1079 Life broadcast game, coverage starts 1pm

You could Win a double pass to Wallis Cinemas, pick the winner and closest margin on 1079 Life Facebook Page (SANFL Gameday thread) https://www.facebook.com/LifeFM1079/

Listen on 107.9 FM in Adelaide or web stream http://www.1079Life.com/listen

Directly above the stats graphic

You can lead a horse to water.... :?
Hi, My name is Ron 'Bluey' Dunn. Did you know I played in the 61 & 62 Tasman Premiership sides....
westcoastpanther
Coach

Has liked: 66 times
Been liked: 150 times
Grassroots Team: Boston

Previous

Board index   Football  SANFL