All discussions to do with the SANFL

Re: Centrals vs C$&@s at My Money Oval

Postby DOC » Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:45 pm

StrayDog wrote:
Groucho wrote:
DOC wrote:Centrals by 4 goals

What are you smoking?

Not a bad call there DOC, well done.

I suspect many Centrals supporters have high standards after a "fairly" good run of 9 flags in about 13 years. You still have a side that has the ability to play consistently good footy.
DOC
Coach

Has liked: 723 times
Been liked: 2076 times

Postby Groucho » Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:58 pm

You don't see them every week. This is the worst side we have had this decade. Many quarters or halves without scoring a goal, rarely able to kick more than 9 goals per game. Play that horrible ugly to watch AFL game (not very well).

I must admit they can kick to and hit a player lace out on the chest every time as long as he is wearing an opposition jumper, rarely seem to be able to get it directly to a Centrals jumper.

Only game I have enjoyed this year was the round 1 game vs North, all the others have been ugly and don't even mention the nightmare on Wood street or the traffic cones v West.
Groucho
Under 18s

Has liked: 106 times
Been liked: 160 times

Postby Dogs64 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:15 pm

I thought we actually played reasonably well against the cr#$%. It was quite an open game and we didnt miss targets and handball to the feet as much as normal. If we kicked straighter (and didnt hit the post 4 times), it might have been a comfortable win.
Dogs64
Under 16s

Has liked: 309 times
Been liked: 177 times

Postby Groucho » Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:16 pm

OK. Yes fair enough you're right about the passes, I think I was remembering all the previous games but it was still a horrible unenjoyable game to watch. Roy even said so at the player presentations.
Groucho
Under 18s

Has liked: 106 times
Been liked: 160 times

Previous

Board index   Football  SANFL