SANFL Finals

All discussions to do with the SANFL

Re: SANFL Finals

Postby LMA » Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:09 pm

Grenville wrote:Good tough start to the game, South on top for a fair chunk but should be further in front. Never really noticed it live before but Mitch Harvey looks like he loves his pastries. I know the camera puts on 10 pounds but f*** me.

Noticed this with the Eagles too and I think I said the same last year. There's a calibration company at the back of Woodville Oval on Ledger Rd, I suggest the Eagles go get their calipers calibrated I suspect they're on the fritz
LMA
Coach

Has liked: 387 times
Been liked: 714 times
Grassroots Team: Port District

Postby wedgetail » Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:20 pm

Eagles won ugly. Toughest I have seen them around the ball all this season. Nullified sturt in the centre square and the backline was resolute. Stewart's best game for the club this season and Lewis again excellent. Thommo marshalled the defence well and Petrenko added dash we have been missing.

Can foresee huge problems next week v Norwood with Borholm having a fractured foot and out for the season. Gilhaus isn't an inspiring backup, assuming he is fit!
Luck is where opportunity meets preparation
wedgetail
Under 18s

Has liked: 245 times
Been liked: 83 times

Postby ChickCock » Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:49 am

Cum on u Cocks [-X
ChickCock
Under 16s

Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 9 times