Port V Central

All discussions to do with the SANFL

Re: Port V Central

Postby LMA » Sun May 05, 2019 12:08 am

The Dark Knight wrote:Jack Trengrove again with most touches for Port Adelaide, FMD what else does he have to do to get a gig for the Power? How come genuine list cloggers like Karl Amon continue to get an opportunity in front of Trengrove?

Hey Booney, can you give Ken a call and ask him about this??

Leg speed TDK, already have Boak, Rockliff, Pepper, Wines & Drew of the same ilk. I reckon Motlop and Atley come in for Butters and Amon next week
LMA
Coach

Has liked: 387 times
Been liked: 714 times
Grassroots Team: Port District

Postby Booney » Sun May 05, 2019 5:36 am

LMA wrote:
The Dark Knight wrote:Jack Trengrove again with most touches for Port Adelaide, FMD what else does he have to do to get a gig for the Power? How come genuine list cloggers like Karl Amon continue to get an opportunity in front of Trengrove?

Leg speed TDK, already have Boak, Rockliff, Pepper, Wines & Drew of the same ilk. I reckon Motlop and Atley come in for Butters and Amon next week

Positional, Trengove has played purely as a mid, who does he replace?
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
Booney
Coach

Has liked: 7481 times
Been liked: 10770 times

Postby The Dark Knight » Sun May 05, 2019 9:20 am

Booney wrote:
LMA wrote:

Positional, Trengove has played purely as a mid, who does he replace?

Leg speed fair enough but positional I'm not so sure, surely he could do a better job than Amon in which ever role Amon plays? He just never seems to have an impact at AFL level.
The Dark Knight
Coach

Has liked: 10325 times
Been liked: 1519 times
Grassroots Team: North Haven

Previous

Board index   Football  SANFL