North v Adelaide Saturday

All discussions to do with the SANFL

Re: North v Adelaide Saturday

Postby locky801 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:33 pm

stan wrote:
gazzamagoo wrote:look at the leading possession gatherers, pretty tough ask to try to win against.........................ah f**k it, why waste my breath anymore.
Douglas is probably the only one in that group that would be AFL standard. Wilson is slow as and Otten and Wright are hasbeens at best. FFS wright got delisted by Carlton.

Wright didn't come back to play AFL, he has come back in a coaching, on field mentor roll :roll:
You cant change your past but you can sure hell shape you future
locky801
Coach

Has liked: 3695 times
Been liked: 1165 times

Re: North v Adelaide Saturday

Postby stan » Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:57 pm

locky801 wrote:
stan wrote:
gazzamagoo wrote:look at the leading possession gatherers, pretty tough ask to try to win against.........................ah f**k it, why waste my breath anymore.
Douglas is probably the only one in that group that would be AFL standard. Wilson is slow as and Otten and Wright are hasbeens at best. FFS wright got delisted by Carlton.

Wright didn't come back to play AFL, he has come back in a coaching, on field mentor roll :roll:
My point is I reckon Norths midfield could take it to the crows. North are simply still a bit pissed from last season.
Read my reply. It is directed at you because you have double standards
stan
Coach

Has liked: 88 times
Been liked: 1253 times
Grassroots Team: Goodwood Saints

Previous

Board index   Football  SANFL