Port V Norwood

All discussions to do with the SANFL

Re: Port V Norwood

Postby therisingblues » Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:08 pm

Booney wrote:
therisingblues wrote:Well this is the place to talk SANFL and it's issues.
Obviously your happy with the set up at Alberton regarding the Magpies, obviously I'm not. These are not issues beyond repair, especially with the resources at your club's disposal. The Power's dragging it's feet, and your answer is to stop talking about it.

Get over to the Bays / Dogs thread mate, they ran out of stout over there!!

How would that work as your new motto? "Well, we didn't run out of stout like the Bays."
Knowing the current level of catering at Alberton however, you probably did!
I'm gonna sit back, crack the top off a Pale Ale, and watch the Double Blues prevail
1915, 1919, 1926, 1932, 1940, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1974, 1976, 2002, 2016, 2017
therisingblues
Coach

Has liked: 369 times
Been liked: 514 times
Grassroots Team: Hope Valley

Postby Dutchy » Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:09 pm

amber_fluid wrote:
therisingblues wrote:I think you'll find it's just another indication of what priority the Power places on the Magpies.
Cash coming out their butts faster than last night's Vindaloo Curry, yet they just couldn't be shafted providing adequate facilities for the SANFL arm of its set up.
Unley has EFTPOS at the gate, so does Glenelg and Norwood. I've bought coffee from little old ladies at pop up markets who could provide EFTPOS.
Surely couldn't be that difficult.

Surely there is a spare wireless/cordless eftpos terminal in the bar or merchandise area they can use wherever required.
The rental on them is minimal so there is no real excuse to not have them available.

I was at local footy on the weekend and even they had a wireless terminal to accept cashless payments.
Dutchy
Site Admin

Has liked: 2322 times
Been liked: 3495 times

Postby Pseudo » Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:33 pm

therisingblues wrote:
Booney wrote:
therisingblues wrote:Well this is the place to talk SANFL and it's issues.
Obviously your happy with the set up at Alberton regarding the Magpies, obviously I'm not. These are not issues beyond repair, especially with the resources at your club's disposal. The Power's dragging it's feet, and your answer is to stop talking about it.

Get over to the Bays / Dogs thread mate, they ran out of stout over there!!

How would that work as your new motto? "Well, we didn't run out of stout like the Bays."
Knowing the current level of catering at Alberton however, you probably did!

That's only because they all drink Southwark Bitter.
Clowns OUT. Smears OUT. RESIST THE OCCUPATION.
Pseudo
Coach

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 1557 times
Grassroots Team: Marion

Postby norwood8 » Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:48 am

therisingblues wrote:I think you'll find it's just another indication of what priority the Power places on the Magpies.
Cash coming out their butts faster than last night's Vindaloo Curry, yet they just couldn't be shafted providing adequate facilities for the SANFL arm of its set up.
Unley has EFTPOS at the gate, so does Glenelg and Norwood. I've bought coffee from little old ladies at pop up markets who could provide EFTPOS.

Non Eftpos compliant clubs out of the SANFL!

Surely could've picked up a few machines in the mid-season draft.
norwood8
Under 18s

Has liked: 85 times
Been liked: 95 times
Grassroots Team: OSB Lonsdale

Postby amber_fluid » Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:38 am

norwood8 wrote:

Only 2nd hand machines available mid season though.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
amber_fluid
Coach

Has liked: 2224 times
Been liked: 2514 times

Postby stan » Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:24 am

amber_fluid wrote:
norwood8 wrote:

Only 2nd hand machines available mid season though.
Would have thought that Port would just send out a few thugs to steal some eftpos machines from the local Maccas and His ;)
Read my reply. It is directed at you because you have double standards
stan
Coach

Has liked: 88 times
Been liked: 1253 times
Grassroots Team: Goodwood Saints

Previous

Board index   Football  SANFL