2019 Qualifying Final - Powerserves v Crowserves

All discussions to do with the SANFL

Re: 2019 Qualifying Final - Powerserves v Crowserves

Postby Booney » Sun Sep 01, 2019 2:13 pm

More atmosphere for the second game yesterday, without question.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
User avatar
Booney
Coach
 
 
Posts: 46033
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:47 pm
Location: Alberton proud
Has liked: 4523 times
Been liked: 7492 times

Re: 2019 Qualifying Final - Powerserves v Crowserves

Postby am Bays » Sun Sep 01, 2019 2:17 pm

Worst “fishing” post ever on this site!

Kane Cornes, is noting it though for one of his tweets tomorrow...
Let that be a lesson to you Port, no one beats the Bays five times in a row in a GF and gets away with it!!!
User avatar
am Bays
Coach
 
 
Posts: 14650
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2005 11:04 pm
Location: The back bar at Lennies
Has liked: 81 times
Been liked: 878 times

Re: 2019 Qualifying Final - Powerserves v Crowserves

Postby Jim05 » Sun Sep 01, 2019 2:20 pm

Booney wrote:More atmosphere for the second game yesterday, without question.
Attachments
CEEB380B-609A-42EB-A8AE-19351E546433.jpeg
CEEB380B-609A-42EB-A8AE-19351E546433.jpeg (79.85 KiB) Viewed 829 times
Jim05
Coach
 
 
Posts: 40742
Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:03 pm
Has liked: 1076 times
Been liked: 2512 times
Grassroots Team: South Gawler

Re: 2019 Qualifying Final - Powerserves v Crowserves

Postby LMA » Sun Sep 01, 2019 2:22 pm

That's Wedgie from last night when he couldn't get any bites
User avatar
LMA
Coach
 
 
Posts: 5508
Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:37 pm
Has liked: 283 times
Been liked: 554 times
Grassroots Team: Port District

Re: 2019 Qualifying Final - Powerserves v Crowserves

Postby Wedgie » Sun Sep 01, 2019 2:57 pm

LMA wrote:That's Wedgie from last night when he couldn't get any bites

More like me today with the worst hangover of all time if you take away the fishing gear and put in my bed.
The bloody prick at the Findon who kept buying me whiskey shots. :evil:
Was a good night though I think, place was packed.
I think I missed the end of this game though moving from my afternoon drinking hole to the Findon.
Did I miss anything?
User avatar
Wedgie
Site Admin
 
 
Posts: 44638
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 8:00 am
Has liked: 1124 times
Been liked: 2549 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Re: 2019 Qualifying Final - Powerserves v Crowserves

Postby Booney » Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:46 am

am Bays wrote:Worst “fishing” post ever on this site!

Kane Cornes, is noting it though for one of his tweets tomorrow...


Anyone there would say the same thing, bar the last 10 minutes of the Private School Cup there wasn't much atmosphere.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
User avatar
Booney
Coach
 
 
Posts: 46033
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:47 pm
Location: Alberton proud
Has liked: 4523 times
Been liked: 7492 times

Re: 2019 Qualifying Final - Powerserves v Crowserves

Postby Booney » Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:48 am

jackpot jim wrote:Toby Cox 3 straight forward set shots for goal
Miss
Miss
Miss

ALL pathetic helicopter kicks off the boot that were all lucky to sneak in for a behind

:roll: :oops: :vom: :vom:


Which is unusual, pretty good set shot most of the time.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
User avatar
Booney
Coach
 
 
Posts: 46033
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:47 pm
Location: Alberton proud
Has liked: 4523 times
Been liked: 7492 times

Re: 2019 Qualifying Final - Powerserves v Crowserves

Postby am Bays » Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:33 am

Booney wrote:
am Bays wrote:Worst “fishing” post ever on this site!

Kane Cornes, is noting it though for one of his tweets tomorrow...


Anyone there would say the same thing, bar the last 10 minutes of the Private School Cup there wasn't much atmosphere.


Fair enough, I wasn't there obviously.

It sounded* like there was more supporter "engagement" in the 1st game particularly from half way through the 1st qtr when Sturt finally got going.


*freely acknowledge this is based on watching on the Digital Pass, 3000 km away.
Let that be a lesson to you Port, no one beats the Bays five times in a row in a GF and gets away with it!!!
User avatar
am Bays
Coach
 
 
Posts: 14650
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2005 11:04 pm
Location: The back bar at Lennies
Has liked: 81 times
Been liked: 878 times

Re: 2019 Qualifying Final - Powerserves v Crowserves

Postby Pseudo » Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:37 am

am Bays wrote:Fair enough, I wasn't there obviously.

It sounded* like there was more supporter "engagement" in the 1st game particularly from half way through the 1st qtr when Sturt finally got going.


*freely acknowledge this is based on watching on the Digital Pass, 3000 km away.

Oh, are you in Darwin?
Clowns OUT. Smears OUT. RESIST THE OCCUPATION.
User avatar
Pseudo
Coach
 
 
Posts: 10130
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2005 11:11 am
Location: enculez-vous
Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 982 times
Grassroots Team: Morningside

Re: 2019 Qualifying Final - Powerserves v Crowserves

Postby am Bays » Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:40 am

Pseudo wrote:
am Bays wrote:Fair enough, I wasn't there obviously.

It sounded* like there was more supporter "engagement" in the 1st game particularly from half way through the 1st qtr when Sturt finally got going.


*freely acknowledge this is based on watching on the Digital Pass, 3000 km away.

Oh, are you in Darwin?


Haven't I mentioned that before??
Let that be a lesson to you Port, no one beats the Bays five times in a row in a GF and gets away with it!!!
User avatar
am Bays
Coach
 
 
Posts: 14650
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2005 11:04 pm
Location: The back bar at Lennies
Has liked: 81 times
Been liked: 878 times

Previous

Board index   Football  SANFL

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot] and 3 guests