2019 Qualifying Final - Powerserves v Crowserves

All discussions to do with the SANFL

Re: 2019 Qualifying Final - Powerserves v Crowserves

Postby Hazydog » Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:16 pm

matt35 wrote:
Jim05 wrote:
matt35 wrote:Pretty sure you will find Jacobs isn't being rested, rather has made himself unavailable because his contract is up in the air. I hadn't remembered this myself, but was reminded the other day that Richard Douglas did similar some years ago, refusing to make himself available for Glenelg in finals because his future beyond the season was up in the air. Personally, I hope Jacobs never plays for the AFC again.

Jacobs is absolutely doing the right thing. Crows are the ones forcing him out and if he has spoken to suitors I’m sure they have advised him not to play SANFL finals


Jacobs is still contracted to the AFC and therefore should be playing today. The AFC have not forced him out. They have reportedly offered him a one year contract. If he can get a better deal than that, good luck to him, but right now he is still a contracted AFC player. I hope and fully expect that any offer on the table for Jacobs from the AFC is now withdrawn and he is left to take his chances elsewhere.


And now Strachan pulls out.. yep- they really want to win this..
Players win touches, Teams win matches, Clubs win Premierships.
User avatar
Hazydog
Reserves
 
 
Posts: 802
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2005 10:02 pm
Location: Paralowie
Has liked: 55 times
Been liked: 79 times

Re: 2019 Qualifying Final - Powerserves v Crowserves

Postby Wedgie » Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:12 pm

I've never seen the hill so desolate at a final at AO.
Sad times for the SANFL.
User avatar
Wedgie
Site Admin
 
 
Posts: 45024
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 8:00 am
Has liked: 1157 times
Been liked: 2628 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Re: 2019 Qualifying Final - Powerserves v Crowserves

Postby DOC » Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:30 pm

Nope.

This is what we need.

Even better if it's an Adelaide and Port GF.

Then some people will wake up and realise what they have done.
User avatar
DOC
Coach
 
 
Posts: 9035
Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 7:15 pm
Has liked: 217 times
Been liked: 845 times

Re: 2019 Qualifying Final - Powerserves v Crowserves

Postby Wedgie » Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:34 pm

This really is like a poor trial game between two teams that don't care.
Chalk and cheese compared to the Elim.
I almost feel sorry for the poor morons that are still there.

It's still disturbing that the Power Reserves wear the guernseys of the club they killed off. Completely disrespectful.
User avatar
Wedgie
Site Admin
 
 
Posts: 45024
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 8:00 am
Has liked: 1157 times
Been liked: 2628 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Re: 2019 Qualifying Final - Powerserves v Crowserves

Postby jackpot jim » Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:46 pm

Geeeeez Port are looking disgustingly PATHETIC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HTF are these players on an AFL list ???????
Just shows how ridiculous it is to have 18 teams in the AFL when there's barely quality players to fill 12 team
jackpot jim
Coach
 
Posts: 5268
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:14 pm
Has liked: 162 times
Been liked: 301 times

Re: 2019 Qualifying Final - Powerserves v Crowserves

Postby am Bays » Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:49 pm

jackpot jim wrote:Geeeeez Port are looking disgustingly PATHETIC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HTF are these players on an AFL list ???????
Just shows how ridiculous it is to have 18 teams in the AFL when there's barely quality players to fill 12 team


19th team coming in withn 3 years (TAssie team)

19th, Hi to all the North and Eagles Fans (it wont ever get old)

#NOSANFLbanterintheV/AFLteamsthread
Let that be a lesson to you Port, no one beats the Bays five times in a row in a GF and gets away with it!!!
User avatar
am Bays
Coach
 
 
Posts: 14866
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2005 11:04 pm
Location: The back bar at Lennies
Has liked: 90 times
Been liked: 924 times

Re: 2019 Qualifying Final - Powerserves v Crowserves

Postby Jim05 » Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:52 pm

Hazydog wrote:
matt35 wrote:
Jim05 wrote:
matt35 wrote:Pretty sure you will find Jacobs isn't being rested, rather has made himself unavailable because his contract is up in the air. I hadn't remembered this myself, but was reminded the other day that Richard Douglas did similar some years ago, refusing to make himself available for Glenelg in finals because his future beyond the season was up in the air. Personally, I hope Jacobs never plays for the AFC again.

Jacobs is absolutely doing the right thing. Crows are the ones forcing him out and if he has spoken to suitors I’m sure they have advised him not to play SANFL finals


Jacobs is still contracted to the AFC and therefore should be playing today. The AFC have not forced him out. They have reportedly offered him a one year contract. If he can get a better deal than that, good luck to him, but right now he is still a contracted AFC player. I hope and fully expect that any offer on the table for Jacobs from the AFC is now withdrawn and he is left to take his chances elsewhere.


And now Strachan pulls out.. yep- they really want to win this..

After the farcical situation scenes from Essendon in the VFL today it’s only a matter of time before the AFL reserves sides in the SANFL follow suit
Jim05
Coach
 
 
Posts: 41501
Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:03 pm
Has liked: 1094 times
Been liked: 2630 times
Grassroots Team: South Gawler

Re: 2019 Qualifying Final - Powerserves v Crowserves

Postby amber_fluid » Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:54 pm

Does the winner of this game get promoted to div3?
I’ve deadset seen better standard games in div 4 ammos.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
User avatar
amber_fluid
Coach
 
 
Posts: 8413
Joined: Wed May 21, 2008 10:18 am
Has liked: 1538 times
Been liked: 1592 times

Re: 2019 Qualifying Final - Powerserves v Crowserves

Postby Wedgie » Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:14 pm

Had to laugh, one of the Power players signalled to the crowd to be quiet after he kicked a goal.
Mate, we know you're not used to noise but no need to tell a couple of dozen people to shhh.
User avatar
Wedgie
Site Admin
 
 
Posts: 45024
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 8:00 am
Has liked: 1157 times
Been liked: 2628 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Re: 2019 Qualifying Final - Powerserves v Crowserves

Postby amber_fluid » Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:33 pm

Wedgie wrote:Had to laugh, one of the Power players signalled to the crowd to be quiet after he kicked a goal.
Mate, we know you're not used to noise but no need to tell a couple of dozen people to shhh.


How’s the goal celebration by the peanut crows player.
That’s a new one.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
User avatar
amber_fluid
Coach
 
 
Posts: 8413
Joined: Wed May 21, 2008 10:18 am
Has liked: 1538 times
Been liked: 1592 times

Re: 2019 Qualifying Final - Powerserves v Crowserves

Postby Wedgie » Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:36 pm

amber_fluid wrote:
Wedgie wrote:Had to laugh, one of the Power players signalled to the crowd to be quiet after he kicked a goal.
Mate, we know you're not used to noise but no need to tell a couple of dozen people to shhh.


How’s the goal celebration by the peanut crows player.
That’s a new one.

I think he was signalling to his own supporters they were losers. WTF! :shock:
User avatar
Wedgie
Site Admin
 
 
Posts: 45024
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 8:00 am
Has liked: 1157 times
Been liked: 2628 times
Grassroots Team: Noarlunga

Re: 2019 Qualifying Final - Powerserves v Crowserves

Postby jackpot jim » Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:45 pm

Toby Cox 3 straight forward set shots for goal
Miss
Miss
Miss

ALL pathetic helicopter kicks off the boot that were all lucky to sneak in for a behind

:roll: :oops: :vom: :vom:
jackpot jim
Coach
 
Posts: 5268
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:14 pm
Has liked: 162 times
Been liked: 301 times

Re: 2019 Qualifying Final - Powerserves v Crowserves

Postby DOC » Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:47 pm

amber_fluid wrote:
Wedgie wrote:Had to laugh, one of the Power players signalled to the crowd to be quiet after he kicked a goal.
Mate, we know you're not used to noise but no need to tell a couple of dozen people to shhh.


How’s the goal celebration by the peanut crows player.
That’s a new one.


Who was it?
User avatar
DOC
Coach
 
 
Posts: 9035
Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 7:15 pm
Has liked: 217 times
Been liked: 845 times

Re: 2019 Qualifying Final - Powerserves v Crowserves

Postby Spargo » Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:51 pm

jackpot jim wrote:Toby Cox 3 straight forward set shots for goal
Miss
Miss
Miss

ALL pathetic helicopter kicks off the boot that were all lucky to sneak in for a behind

:roll: :oops: :vom: :vom:


He kicked one in the 2nd qtr and gave a strong arm to the crowd :lol:
He has the haircut & body of a 14 year old...
2017 safooty NFL tipping champ

Don’t lose your grip on the dreams of the past
You must fight just to keep them alive...
Spargo
Coach
 
 
Posts: 11797
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:42 pm
Location: Printing the t-shirts
Has liked: 3347 times
Been liked: 3512 times
Grassroots Team: Sacred Heart OC

Re: 2019 Qualifying Final - Powerserves v Crowserves

Postby amber_fluid » Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:54 pm

DOC wrote:
amber_fluid wrote:
Wedgie wrote:Had to laugh, one of the Power players signalled to the crowd to be quiet after he kicked a goal.
Mate, we know you're not used to noise but no need to tell a couple of dozen people to shhh.


How’s the goal celebration by the peanut crows player.
That’s a new one.


Who was it?


No idea.
58
Boyle?
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
User avatar
amber_fluid
Coach
 
 
Posts: 8413
Joined: Wed May 21, 2008 10:18 am
Has liked: 1538 times
Been liked: 1592 times

Re: 2019 Qualifying Final - Powerserves v Crowserves

Postby DOC » Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:55 pm

Spargo wrote:
jackpot jim wrote:Toby Cox 3 straight forward set shots for goal
Miss
Miss
Miss

ALL pathetic helicopter kicks off the boot that were all lucky to sneak in for a behind

:roll: :oops: :vom: :vom:


He kicked one in the 2nd qtr and gave a strong arm to the crowd :lol:
He has the haircut & body of a 14 year old...



That sounds very Glenelg like.

Where did he play before?
User avatar
DOC
Coach
 
 
Posts: 9035
Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 7:15 pm
Has liked: 217 times
Been liked: 845 times

Re: 2019 Qualifying Final - Powerserves v Crowserves

Postby Spargo » Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:02 pm

DOC wrote:
Spargo wrote:
jackpot jim wrote:Toby Cox 3 straight forward set shots for goal
Miss
Miss
Miss

ALL pathetic helicopter kicks off the boot that were all lucky to sneak in for a behind

:roll: :oops: :vom: :vom:


He kicked one in the 2nd qtr and gave a strong arm to the crowd :lol:
He has the haircut & body of a 14 year old...



That sounds very Glenelg like.

Where did he play before?


Lol - you still filthy we didn’t beat Sturt last week?
2017 safooty NFL tipping champ

Don’t lose your grip on the dreams of the past
You must fight just to keep them alive...
Spargo
Coach
 
 
Posts: 11797
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:42 pm
Location: Printing the t-shirts
Has liked: 3347 times
Been liked: 3512 times
Grassroots Team: Sacred Heart OC

Re: 2019 Qualifying Final - Powerserves v Crowserves

Postby Armchair expert » Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:05 pm

Galucci is terrible
User avatar
Armchair expert
League - Top 5
 
 
Posts: 2810
Joined: Tue May 15, 2018 9:18 am
Has liked: 165 times
Been liked: 331 times
Grassroots Team: Ports

Re: 2019 Qualifying Final - Powerserves v Crowserves

Postby southee » Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:05 pm

I’ve turned off the tv ....

RIP SANFL

No one turned up, players don’t care, AFL focused commentary...

What a sad day !

Hope we see a Crows v Port GF

What a complete $hitfest !!!
Is out of change.....thanks Cambridge Clarrie!!!
User avatar
southee
Assistant Coach
 
 
Posts: 4686
Joined: Wed May 17, 2006 2:00 am
Location: Somewhere in the jungle!!!
Has liked: 712 times
Been liked: 91 times

Re: 2019 Qualifying Final - Powerserves v Crowserves

Postby southee » Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:08 pm

DOC wrote:Nope.

This is what we need.

Even better if it's an Adelaide and Port GF.

Then some people will wake up and realise what they have done.


6 greedy SANFL clubs might !!!
Is out of change.....thanks Cambridge Clarrie!!!
User avatar
southee
Assistant Coach
 
 
Posts: 4686
Joined: Wed May 17, 2006 2:00 am
Location: Somewhere in the jungle!!!
Has liked: 712 times
Been liked: 91 times

PreviousNext

Board index   Football  SANFL

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests