2019 2nd Semi Final - Glenelg v Powerserves

All discussions to do with the SANFL

Re: 2019 2nd Semi Final - Glenelg v Powerserves

Postby Corona Man » Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:53 am

am Bays wrote:
Booney wrote:This forum would be dead without the Port Adelaide talk. :lol:


It's not dead, it's restin'

Beautiful plumage...
1961, 1971, 1976, 1978, 1983, 1986, 1988, 1989, 1991, 2008, 2013, 2014, 2015.... And don't you forget it!
User avatar
Corona Man
Coach
 
 
Posts: 8586
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:28 pm
Location: Near the Beer Fridge
Has liked: 825 times
Been liked: 2293 times
Grassroots Team: Echunga

Re: 2019 2nd Semi Final - Glenelg v Powerserves

Postby amber_fluid » Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:00 pm

am Bays wrote:
Booney wrote:This forum would be dead without the Port Adelaide talk. :lol:


It's not dead, it's restin'


Sure about that?

6E612F44-91E1-4EA8-8497-446BE2643F9A.jpeg
6E612F44-91E1-4EA8-8497-446BE2643F9A.jpeg (36.81 KiB) Viewed 2036 times
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
User avatar
amber_fluid
Coach
 
 
Posts: 7855
Joined: Wed May 21, 2008 10:18 am
Has liked: 1450 times
Been liked: 1476 times

Re: 2019 2nd Semi Final - Glenelg v Powerserves

Postby am Bays » Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:34 pm

gazzamagoo wrote:Palindromes out in straight sets.
Their recent form has been ordinary.

Yeah, maybe not!

We had too many gummy bears, for last half energy!
Let that be a lesson to you Port, no one beats the Bays five times in a row in a GF and gets away with it!!!
User avatar
am Bays
Coach
 
 
Posts: 14650
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2005 11:04 pm
Location: The back bar at Lennies
Has liked: 81 times
Been liked: 878 times

Re: 2019 2nd Semi Final - Glenelg v Powerserves

Postby Booney » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:33 pm

Hartlett fined $750.

That'll sting.
PAFC. Forever.

LOOK OUT, WE'RE COMING!
User avatar
Booney
Coach
 
 
Posts: 46034
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:47 pm
Location: Alberton proud
Has liked: 4524 times
Been liked: 7493 times

Re: 2019 2nd Semi Final - Glenelg v Powerserves

Postby Spargo » Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:15 pm

Booney wrote:Hartlett fined $750.

That'll sting.


It will if he hasn’t been paid yet...
2017 safooty NFL tipping champ

Don’t lose your grip on the dreams of the past
You must fight just to keep them alive...
Spargo
Coach
 
 
Posts: 11285
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:42 pm
Location: Printing the t-shirts
Has liked: 3104 times
Been liked: 3303 times
Grassroots Team: Sacred Heart OC

Re: 2019 2nd Semi Final - Glenelg v Powerserves

Postby whufc » Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:28 am

Unpopular opinion but I would not have had a single problem if the AFL came in and 'dealt' with Hartlett.

Supposedly they are the 'custodians' of football in this country, they are the guiding league and supposedly setting the example on on-line bullying, harassment, player conduct etc etc yet one of their players gets on and slams a football leagues tribunal processes and they sit back and don't blink an eye lid. If Hartlett had made those comments about the AFL he would have copped a full punishment.

Once again the AFL show they only care about their own league and everyone underneath them is irrelevant. The same applies if an SANFL footballer was to come out and slam the ammo league, I would have no issue with the SANFL stepping in saying wait a sec that's not on and bang with a punishment.
Last edited by whufc on Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RIP PH408 63notoutforever
User avatar
whufc
Coach
 
 
Posts: 20267
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:56 am
Location: Blakeview
Has liked: 3090 times
Been liked: 1326 times

Re: 2019 2nd Semi Final - Glenelg v Powerserves

Postby nwdfanparade » Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:57 am

Booney wrote:Hartlett fined $750.

That'll sting.


Taking a salary of $300,000 that works out to be 0.25%
User avatar
nwdfanparade
Under 16s
 
 
Posts: 439
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:07 pm
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 26 times

Re: 2019 2nd Semi Final - Glenelg v Powerserves

Postby Dogs64 » Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:17 pm

nwdfanparade wrote:
Booney wrote:Hartlett fined $750.

That'll sting.


Taking a salary of $300,000 that works out to be 0.25%

"$300,000", maybe if he was playing for Norwood. He'd be on double that.
Dogs64
Rookie
 
 
Posts: 125
Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:11 am
Has liked: 83 times
Been liked: 65 times

Re: 2019 2nd Semi Final - Glenelg v Powerserves

Postby nwdfanparade » Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:48 am

Dogs64 wrote:
nwdfanparade wrote:
Booney wrote:Hartlett fined $750.

That'll sting.


Taking a salary of $300,000 that works out to be 0.25%

"$300,000", maybe if he was playing for Norwood. He'd be on double that.


How much did the Gowans get paid (each) ???
User avatar
nwdfanparade
Under 16s
 
 
Posts: 439
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:07 pm
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 26 times

Re: 2019 2nd Semi Final - Glenelg v Powerserves

Postby eyeofthetiger » Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:16 am

am Bays wrote:
gazzamagoo wrote:Palindromes out in straight sets.
Their recent form has been ordinary.

Yeah, maybe not!

We had too many gummy bears, for last half energy!


Gummy Bears. Some guy wanders around Elizabeth Oval with a big bag of em . Whats that all about
eyeofthetiger
Rookie
 
 
Posts: 247
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2005 10:35 pm
Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 1 time

Re: 2019 2nd Semi Final - Glenelg v Powerserves

Postby gazzamagoo » Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:30 am

eyeofthetiger wrote:
am Bays wrote:
gazzamagoo wrote:Palindromes out in straight sets.
Their recent form has been ordinary.

Yeah, maybe not!

We had too many gummy bears, for last half energy!


Gummy Bears. Some guy wanders around Elizabeth Oval with a big bag of em . Whats that all about

Rowey loved 'em!
gazzamagoo
Under 16s
 
 
Posts: 272
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:48 pm
Has liked: 219 times
Been liked: 63 times
Grassroots Team: Salisbury

Re: 2019 2nd Semi Final - Glenelg v Powerserves

Postby am Bays » Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:15 am

gazzamagoo wrote:
eyeofthetiger wrote:
am Bays wrote:
gazzamagoo wrote:Palindromes out in straight sets.
Their recent form has been ordinary.

Yeah, maybe not!

We had too many gummy bears, for last half energy!


Gummy Bears. Some guy wanders around Elizabeth Oval with a big bag of em . Whats that all about

Rowey loved 'em!
Attachments
ferrisgbear.jpg
ferrisgbear.jpg (24.06 KiB) Viewed 825 times
Let that be a lesson to you Port, no one beats the Bays five times in a row in a GF and gets away with it!!!
User avatar
am Bays
Coach
 
 
Posts: 14650
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2005 11:04 pm
Location: The back bar at Lennies
Has liked: 81 times
Been liked: 878 times

Previous

Board index   Football  SANFL

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests