2020 Player movement

All discussions to do with the SANFL

Re: 2020 Player movement

Postby Dogs64 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:48 pm

Brett wrote:
Al22 wrote:
Brett wrote:Why would Centrals have him for a fourth time ?

Because he is a very skilful player. He said he had wanted to stay on. Now we have a different coach with a different game plan.

Ive noticed a few of you Central folk having a dig at Roy now he has gone. I wouldn't suggest its a coach or coaching issue.

I haven't noticed any digs? Some players have come back that Roy may have not seen them playing much league, as is normal. I think last year we debuted the most amount of players in our history (except 1959). Roy did a great job with the players he had.
Dogs64
Rookie

Has liked: 83 times
Been liked: 65 times

Postby Brett » Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:23 pm

Yeah a few have . I wont go back and check but a few have .
Brett
Under 18s

Has liked: 59 times
Been liked: 37 times

Postby Brett » Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:29 pm

Al22 wrote:
Brett wrote:
Al22 wrote:

Because he is a very skilful player. He said he had wanted to stay on. Now we have a different coach with a different game plan.

Ive noticed a few of you Central folk having a dig at Roy now he has gone. I wouldn't suggest its a coach or coaching issue.

I know you are just trolling, but if you knew me you would not ever suggest I would have a dig at Roy. I meant literally exactly what I said, new coach, new game plan. Roy has 7 league premierships plus one reserves premiership as coach, a reserve premiership as a player and a gf as a league player. The new coach has none of that, but he does have a new game plan and he is now the coach.

No not at all. I have read , you probably have too, some comments about players and Roy and a few coming back as he has gone . Can we not comment honestly without being labeled a troll ? Why cant posters open there eyes a bit ?
Brett
Under 18s

Has liked: 59 times
Been liked: 37 times

Postby Grenville » Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:32 pm

Spargo wrote:

Exactly. He might be good around the club but let’s be honest, if he’s getting a game in the league side then that side ain’t playing finals.

A fair point Spargo but if we kept going the way we were we weren't getting any closer anyway. I said a while back that Ben would've provided valuable experience in the magoos whilst providing an option if we got a few injuries. He wanted to stay at the club knowing basically this and got punted. Hope he hangs around and provides the Pisani boys and like with a bit of guidance.
Grenville
Veteran

Has liked: 238 times
Been liked: 738 times

Previous

Board index   Football  SANFL